PDA

View Full Version : going to Thailand where to go?

bat1
08-19-2012, 04:48 PM
Can anyone tell me where to go?

I'm going for 3 weeks on R/R from Afghanistan

everyone says it's cheap and a party town

but never been and don't know anything..

So, can I get any helpful advice?

I need a Hotel and would like to be near the beach

and where would the upper class girls and T girls be at?

Thanks in advice,

Ed

Odinxx5213
08-19-2012, 05:22 PM
Been a handful of times. If you want beach and girls, Pattaya and Phuket are probably your best bets. Phuket will be more expensive so keep that in mind if money is an issue. I mostly stayed in Bangkok when I was there but when I wanted to go to the beach, I had a friend bring me to Ao nang......most beautiful place i've ever been in my life and I've been all over.

nilsatis
08-19-2012, 05:42 PM
Head straight for Pattaya,90 mins from Airport in a taxi,the place is a 24 hour party town,easier to say where you won't find ladyboys then where you won't,they're everywhere,absolute stunners to bearded hags.Best clubs are Stringfellows,Labamba or Obsessions,also famous Jenny Starr bar on Walking St,as i say don't worry where to find them as they'll find you.
As for a hotel,so many options,i normally stay in the Soi Dianna area,mainly Brits,US,Aussie,Europeans,not many of masses of Russians,Indians,Arabs that seem to be everywhere else,recommended hotels,LK Metropole,LK mansion or the Areca lodge,all these places you can take girls/ts back free with no problems,make sure when you book your accomodation that is girl friendly as some,especially the 5 star charge a fee to take somebody to your room,this can be more than you'll be paying for her company.
Wouldn't worry too much about being by the beach as it's not much,head to Phuket or Ko Samuii for that but the nightlife won't be anything like Pattaya though Patong in Phuket is good,some real beautiful ladyboys but with an attitude to match,if you do take anyone back to your room make sure all valuables are locked away and be careful what you drink,incidents of drugging and robbing have been reported.
You will have a great time wherever you go,i'll be back there in November,can't wait

rodinuk
08-19-2012, 05:48 PM
This is a useful free forum too:

http://www.ladyboyspattaya.com/index.php

EvaCassini
08-19-2012, 06:23 PM
PATTAYA!!! :)....Head to Walking Street and Soi 6 ( Street 6 ) thats where you'll find the ladyboys ;). Been there, loved it!!! Dont forget to try the Elephant riding tours, super fun, and you can drink and smoke while riding them! :) Enjoy.
-Eva Cassini