PDA

View Full Version : You just one the Powerball.

HbgDon
08-19-2012, 06:45 AM
Every time the Powerball gets into the 250 to 300 million dollar range, people from work go in together and buy a bunch of tickets. So, I was thinking what would you do if you hit $300,000,000 in the Powerball? You are the only winner and it's all yours.

I would give my dad and step mom $10,000,000. My two sisters get $5,000,000 each. I would give my ex wife $1,000,000. We are still friends and we still are on each others life insurance. I don't have many friends, so I'm sure the ones that cut me off would come out of the woodwork.
I would pay off my credit cards and school loan. I would have a decent sized house built on a few hundred acres that I would buy. I would buy a new truck. I'd create a huge animal shelter. I would help children with Cancer with Make a Wish stuff. I'd buy a good bit of guns of course. I love my gun collection and I'd buy a couple full autos for the collection.
That's pretty much all I would do.

I would spend a week with Jennifer Paris.

Quiet Reflections
08-19-2012, 07:27 AM
1) pay Bills
2)take care of my family(immediate only)
3)Invest some of it
4)take care of a few friends and maybe a cousin or 2
5) Take care of myself. I couldn't even say what I would buy because with that kind of money my choices would change very quickly. Sure I caould say im going to get a new fishing boat but with 300 million im sure that would turn into a yacht. The new car or truck would turn into a full on collection of big block muscle. The only thing that I think would stay the same would be 1 beach house and 1 house in the mountains with lots of land.

loren
08-19-2012, 07:45 AM
Pay off bills, take care of my mom, HRT, laser and electrolysis, a couple of surgeries (namely getting boobs).

danthepoetman
08-19-2012, 10:01 AM
The chances are so astronomical. That’s what we pay for, every time we buy a ticket, isn’t it? We pay for those 2 or 3 minutes of dreaming, and it’s well worth it.
Not a bad idea to make a whole thread of it all; and it’s free…