PDA

View Full Version : Biggest in UK?

anton101
03-21-2006, 01:37 AM
First time poster here! Anyone got any thoughts on the biggest shemale cock across the pond? Elektra is supposed to be huge - she certainly looks massive in this photo. But there's a vid where she looks only average. Maria says she's 8" - not huge - but it looks bigger in photos. Is Magali all she's cracked up to be? How about Helen? Or Latina? Any more pics?!

ptyseminole
03-21-2006, 05:13 PM
Damn, I don't know if Elektra is the biggest, but it's good enough for me!

chefmike
03-22-2006, 12:54 AM
are you sure?

BeardedOne
03-22-2006, 01:03 AM
are you sure?

HAW! :lol: :lol:

Damn! :x There goes another keyboard! :lol:

I still find it amusing that Camilla is descended from Alice Keppel, King Edward V's mistress, thus keeping it, how appropot, all in the family. :wink:

Lord Goatse
03-22-2006, 11:24 AM
Lord Goatse feels it is his patriotic duty to state that Camilla, Duchess of Wales, married consort to HRH, the Prince of Wales, has had children, and therefore is not a transsexual. This is despite the fact that she looks like a poor quality drag artist with a horses face.

She does fit nicely into the British Royal Family, though. She has the same teeth as the late Queen Mother.

Lord Goatse
03-22-2006, 11:30 AM
Lord Goatse should also add that he has encountered plenty of huge transsexuals on this fair isle's shores. However, most have been brazilian imports.

Comments from local girls have suggested that Elektra is one of the largest girls (in the trouser-snake department). She cheers up the gentlemen in Nottingham. Maria, the second rather well endowned lady above, is located in Liverpool.

They both have websites, if any of you are interested.

http://www.premiershemale.co.uk/

http://www.mariatgirl.com/

Don't be put off by the fact that the US Government has banned British meat.

christianxxx
03-22-2006, 11:36 AM
i worked with both Eva Vortex and Alison Dale while over in the UK.....they are both decent tops....i also did a scene with Pamela...who is Belgian. Most of the TS's over there are bottoms and the CD's are tops. :) Hope that helps.

gege12
03-23-2006, 11:43 AM
wouah !!!!! what a cocke. she seems so hard and big

wonderfull