PDA

View Full Version : В помощь комп&

pahfauntypent
08-17-2012, 07:27 AM
Думаю вроде к месту :) Если что не так, перенесите.
для хорошей работы компа пользуюсь этой прогой (http://goo.gl/UhvH1) самая неприхотливая и понятная. А главное очень функциональная. Попробуй. комп реально работает быстрей.

Willie Escalade
08-17-2012, 07:38 AM
That's just because General Motors got rid of Pontiac.

danthepoetman
08-17-2012, 02:52 PM
Was it not rather because Chrysler, after buying back AMC from Renault, left every line but Jeep and Eagle? I think they never should have stopped the production of the Pacer in the first place…

Willie Escalade
08-17-2012, 03:15 PM
If the Pacer had the rotary engine like it was supposed to, it would have been more popular.

And most of those Eagles were rebadged Renaults anyway...at least the Medallion and the Premier...

Wendy Summers
08-17-2012, 03:25 PM
It's like you all are speaking Greek...

danthepoetman
08-17-2012, 03:40 PM
We’re simply trying to understand pahfauntypent’s strong line of argument, Wendy…

Willie, how about the dearly missed Gremlin?

Willie Escalade
08-17-2012, 03:43 PM
We’re simply trying to understand pahfauntypent’s strong line of argument, Wendy…

It was just a cut-off Hornet!

I'll stick with an AMX with the 390, thank you!

Wendy Summers
08-17-2012, 04:06 PM

The only cars I understand are the Saturn SL series... I've sent 4 of them to the junkyard and I'm driving my 5th there soon.

Although I do know Gremlins... I remember my aunt having a purple one when I was growing up.

Cecil Rhodes
08-17-2012, 04:59 PM
if you cut the back off of an amc pacer you can drive another car into it . this is because the pacer is soooooooooo wide

danthepoetman
08-17-2012, 05:15 PM
Lol... I really wish I could understand anything this poor OP has posted down there (or up there)… Greek, Wendy? This seems worst than Chinese! If it has anything to do with cars, I swear I’ll get myself a good old bicycle… :banana:

Wendy Summers
08-17-2012, 05:18 PM
Lol... I really wish I could understand anything this poor OP has posted down there (or up there)… Greek, Wendy? This seems worst than Chinese! If it has anything to do with cars, I swear I’ll get myself a good old bicycle… :banana:

I bet regardless what he posted... if you click that link I'm sure you'll be taken for some sort of ride.

danthepoetman
08-17-2012, 05:28 PM
Just the look of that link scares me. I’ll just keep pedalling in the other direction…

irvin66
08-18-2012, 12:41 AM
iyiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiеееее ееееееешшш шшшшшшш шшшжжжжжжжжc жж ее шшш!:geek: