PDA

View Full Version : Any girl south florida

junglevix
08-15-2012, 05:04 PM
lets get a thread started with pics of all and any girl that is or was from south florida

junglevix
08-16-2012, 03:15 AM
Nothing???? At any given time you can count on 55-90 girls on Eros and backpages in south fl

laoda8
08-16-2012, 03:45 AM
I've been with a few, check backpage and cl. Miami is the spot for some hot girls.

junglevix
08-16-2012, 04:17 AM
I agree what i wanted to try to get out of this post was more talk from both the girls and people such as us that are always looking for a great time with quality girls .... i also feel that many of the girls do themselves a disservice by not finding boards such as this to get a bit more personal .... i would tell you that if i saw more normal pics and heard some of the thoughts of some of the girls i see all the time on eros bp and cl i would be more than happy to call and spend some time with each ..... a few of the girls that have put enough info and pics online have always gotten my attention but the ones that have let us in just a tad deeper have been the ones i have been able to build some nice short term trust with .......