I'm new to the board. Just registered today. I'm also pretty new
to the TS scene as well. Just looking for some general advice,
do's and dont's and whatever I should I know. Also I have been
hearing Eros is pretty good. Im in Tampa/Orlando area.Thanks
for any info opinions.

ed_jaxon
08-13-2012, 09:19 PM
Welcome to the board.

Just a note as we already have a guy named Stavros here and there could be some confusion.

stavros1
08-13-2012, 09:24 PM
No problem. I look how to change my username. Thanks for
the welcome.

saifan
08-14-2012, 12:19 AM
Eros is great. I have yet to have one bad experience since I started using it in '09.
Don't get graphic on the phone but be sure that the provider will do what you are looking for. Codes work.

Try and read reviews when you can.

Have fun and be safe.

GroobySteven
08-14-2012, 12:19 AM
No problem. I look how to change my username. Thanks for
the welcome.

What name do you want to change to?#

stavros1
08-14-2012, 02:55 AM
seanchai,
Doesn't really matter. Just didn't want to have any confusion
with another poster that has a similar username.

stavros1
08-14-2012, 02:56 AM
saifan, thanks for the info. What do you mean by codes?
I know what you mean, but can you tell me specific codes?

dtrain21
08-14-2012, 03:50 AM
Many girls here in Tampa, even on Eros use pics belonging to others

rodinuk
08-14-2012, 04:19 AM
Go to the Reviews forum and read some of the (US) threads to get a general thread on things

GreenGo
08-14-2012, 05:18 AM
I dabble on occassion, so I guess I'm still bit of a newbie, even though I've been a member here for awhile...I make use of eros and theeroticreview.
Good luck!

JenniferParisHusband
08-14-2012, 07:27 AM
Stavros1... or whatever you are soon to be. I completely support the above statements on Eros. I've only ever had one bad experience with someone I met on there, and it was my own fault for not doing the research. Reviews seem like they have gotten harder to find over the years, and even when you do find them, your experience may be different. I don't really support TheEroticReview.com as a good source of reviews. I trust the guys on here a little more. But even with TER reviews, you can just kind of look and get a general sense of who is quality and who isn't.

Saifan can probably direct you to some of the codes better than I can. He's a senior member, and I've been away from the Eros thing for a while. But you'll pick up on it pretty quick.

Here's my advice. With some exceptions, most of the ladies you talk to on the phone, or by e-mail if you are doing something like backpage, are going to expect that you've read their ad in depth, and done a little research on your own. Some will come out and tell you in the ad top / bottom / versitile, others won't mention it at all in their ads. I've found usually if they don't, they probably aren't looking for people just starting off. Best to leave them alone until you're more experienced. Other ladies will try to hide it cleverly by saying something like Top Quality Provider in the New York area... Pay attention to the Top, I've found that's usually the hint. Either way, know what you want, know what they provide by doing the homework. If you generally have no idea, even after looking at reviews (which does occasionally happen, especially with new ladies), call and ask. But be really discrete in how you ask it. Maybe one of the ladies can speak better to this, but I've always found a simple "are you versitile" wil get the response I'm looking for. Some ladies have a problem with that, and they'll hang up on you. It's hit or miss, but I've found that usually works. Money, you may see an actual price listed, other times you may have to look at reviews. Sometimes you'll see something like $$$, think $300, $$ is $200, etc. There's a girl here in the Cleveland area who prides herself on hanging up on guys who ask the least little questions. She takes down reviews of her, but has an eros ad. Strange, but I guess it works for her. Last thing about the engagement itself, there are pro's and con's to going to see her (incall) and having her come to you (outcall). That's up to you. I prefer going to her myself.

The rest is just being a decent human being. Be nice, friendly, polite, and clean. Talk to the lady not like an object but as someone you are genuinely interested in. I used to bring wine or some flowers with me, it's a nice gesture. If you are a repeat customer to someone like I was, you might want to see if they'd be interested in dinner. I used to bring Chinese takeout, or have a pizza delivered after, if the girl was into it. In short, I've found that the better you are to them, the better they are to you. Also, remember that this is a business relationship though. If they are good and take good care of you, tip. (although there is some debate to that as well, but I've found when I return the experience gets better.) And if it's bad, don't, but be nice about it. These ladies talk about us. It's easy to get a bad reputation.

Good luck, and enjoy!

stavros1
08-14-2012, 02:11 PM
Thank you for the posts.

JenifferParisHusband, thank you for going into quite a bit
of detail. Seems like most of this is common sense. Well
Like being nice, respectful and clean. I'm not looking for
a relationship, but I don't want to just jump right into it.
Is it odd that I would like to get to know them first? I just
think it would be a better overall expierience. Well for me
anyway.

sucka4chix
08-14-2012, 02:26 PM
Eros is a shell of it's former self. Currently still the best, I guess, but not what it used to be. If you use Eros, check classifieds like Backpage also. If you go see a girl that has an ad on both, tell her you saw her ad on Backpage. Many girls charge premium prices to Eros customers.

rodinuk
08-14-2012, 02:39 PM
Eros hosts lots of fakes - check the threads on how to identify fakes before you cough up your pocket money