PDA

View Full Version : So 2 T-girls came to my Job today

Flaco
08-13-2012, 04:55 AM
I work in a Retail store and we sell mostly clothes, but also a few shoes here and there. Anyway, I was busy arranging some clothes that some customers had just scattered (ugh), and I look to the back of the store and I see these two ladies. One was Tall, slim, wearing a black dress and she had a banging body. She was just stunning in every sense of the word. Her friend however was chubby, and she was just wearing a T-shirt and jeans (I'm not being mean or anything). I look for a few seconds and I was thinking in my mind "Damn, that tall chick is hot". Anyway, I continue working and arranging things etc. And then the tall chick comes up to me a little later and asks "Hey cutie, do you guys sell Gucci products by any chance?" OMG, I don't think I've gotten so hard so quickly in my life. As soon as I heard her voice I knew she was a T-girl, not that she sounded manly or anything but she had that kind of voice lol. I became so hard, I felt like my skinny jeans were gunna just rip open lol. I started explaining to her how our store no longer carries Gucci products because they were all getting stolen from us at a high rate. We started making a little small talk after that.

At first, something I noticed was that she seemed to be looking away and not making eye contact at first when I was talking to her. But there was a point where I licked my lips, and she saw me do it so after that she started making eye contact and we started chatting and laughing. I was sooo turned on, I felt like fucking her right there and then. However, her chubby friend seemed quite pissed and she ruined the moment by saying "Let's go girl, we're gunna be late" and then giving me a mean look. The chubby one sounded really manly lol. Anyway, I just hope the tall one comes back and soon.

I know some people are probably thinking like why is this guy telling us this, but seeing that chick today really made me think. Just the sight of a T-girl completely changes my mood, one minute I was my normal self just calm and laid back and next minute my heart was racing, my body was ready to just go nuts on that chick. I love t-girls...they just give me such a rush that no genetic woman has ever given me.

Dino Velvet
08-13-2012, 05:10 AM
Damn that chubsy-ubsy. I was cheering the part right before thinking something might happen.

BellaBellucci
08-13-2012, 05:14 AM
Cool story, brah. I love you how you admit that you only loved the thinner, sluttier, more shallow Gucci-loving girl.

Take a hint ladies. THIS is how you get a man.

</sarcasm>

~BB~

Flaco
08-13-2012, 05:16 AM
Cool story, brah. I love you how you admit that you only loved the thinner, sluttier, more shallow Gucci-loving girl.

Take a hint ladies. THIS is how you get a man.

</sarcasm>

~BB~

LMAO, you really know how to reach, don't you?

ImmerGeil
08-13-2012, 02:40 PM
I would have asked her for her telephone number if she really is so hot.

In my area I had always bad luck just facing ugly transvestites ,but the amount of hotties in new york is certainly higher

luvhungangels
08-13-2012, 03:56 PM
You should have been nice to the "chubby" one. Maybe letting her do you would have allowed you to have your dream girl. just saying hehehe

amberskyi
08-13-2012, 04:51 PM
I'm sorry but the boner would of freaked me out

giovanni_hotel
08-13-2012, 06:17 PM
Heart racing, the head rush, the instant wood....I can relate.lol

ImmerGeil
08-13-2012, 07:16 PM
A few years ago I had a side job at a gas station and 3 customers were transsexual and all of them were passable.

One was so hot she looked like a GG
but i saw a huge bulge in her jeans and was shocked.Too bad i was only attracted to gg at this time :yayo:

First rule when you want flirt with a hot girl who took her ugly girlfriend with:
Pretend you were interested in the ugly girl.First ony talk to her and ignore the hottie.It will call attention to you from the beauty and your attraction will rise.

you have seen what happens if you do the opposite.

new york is a cosmopolitian city and almost certainly you will never see her again.

Ryz
08-13-2012, 08:02 PM
I work at a hotel, and tend to see a lot of TGirls here and there. Not really a big deal lol