PDA

View Full Version : South UK guy seeks first time

ordinaryman
08-11-2012, 02:59 AM
Hello all.

I am hoping to find some assistance and advice, on where I should look or go for my first time. I am a long term admira, but have not yet had the pleasure of being with a transgender.

surprisingly this is a difficult thread for me to write. not wanting to sound like a complete ass. I have a developing fantasy and the only way to gain the right assistance is to just say what I am seeking.

I am seeking a Transgender female who still has an active cock, to fuck me with. my fantasy is romantic and were take it in turns fucking each other.

I live on the boarders of Sussex, Surrey and Kent and will travel. Can anyone help me or point me in the right direction? Your assistance is much appreciated

Much love

Andy

bluesoul
08-11-2012, 03:07 AM
https://twitter.com/LibertyHarkness

remember to tell her bluesoul sent you so i can get my cut of the accolades :D

ordinaryman
08-11-2012, 04:24 PM
Thank you Blue.

Does Liberty really see first timers? she has always seemed to be a premium professional to me.

Fantastic if she does

rodinuk
08-11-2012, 04:40 PM
There is no such stipulation on her advertisement, you're generating your own urban myth there:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=524554

Doubtless she'll confirm that for you as she's on here every two seconds :D

ordinaryman
08-11-2012, 04:52 PM
Once again thank you for the help. Looks as though she is on tour until the 18th, Aug. Thank you for sharing Rodinuk, I will definately follow her instructions and book her.

LibertyHarkness
08-11-2012, 05:14 PM
Hello x

I am Liberty xxx yes i am on tour from tomorrow in Cambridge until the 18th with Sammi Valentine ..

Thanks for the recommendation most kind :)

Odrinaryman , indeed sweetie i do see first timers , oldtimers, inbetweeners etc .. pretty much as long as people like to talk, have a sense of humor and are not Ork Boyz from warhammer 40k (as i am the god empress of mankind so we may clash with my space marines ) mwuahah

But yes i am very easy esasy going, relaxed and chatty.. i am versatile so yes i can top and bottom :) i am a big girl though below when fully hard so be warned :) though i am very loving and gentle so i want destroy you with "thy rod of doom" which it seems to have developed the nickname of lately :)

Yes best bet drop me a mail on adultwork with any questions etc ..

Kisses Libby x

ordinaryman
08-11-2012, 05:24 PM
Wow thank you Liberty, I like your warhammer reference although it has been some years since I last rolled a D20. Cant believe I even remember the name of the dice

Your Rod of Doom sounds worrying, but as you say you will be gentle and its not as I havnt pushed a vibrator up there before. Tight to begin with but it soon opened up a little.

Cambridge is too far for me, but I note from your profile that you are usually in the Surrey area so I will contact you closure the time.

Much love and looking forward to it

xXx
Andy