PDA

View Full Version : A two part question for the ladies

specialk
03-19-2006, 04:28 AM
Perhaps the inspiration for this question might be March Madness ( you girls know what that is right?),. Anyway, part one is this: What activities, from your past as a male, did you really DISLIKE participating in? For example, playing army with the other boys in the neighborhood, or phys. ed. class in high school, or playing sports. And why so?

On the flipside, what activities do you MISS from that period in your life? Like, hunting, fishing, or sports. And why so? Thanks for your replies.

marissaazts
03-19-2006, 05:58 AM
i disliked sports quite a bit, but on the other hand i was able to go to college and do many thing beyond college becuase of athletics, people wondered why i always went to the girls games, its cuase i wanted to be doing those sports not the ones i was in

i think if i had been born corectly i would of been quite the female jock

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-19-2006, 06:32 AM
I hate PE back in Highschool. They made us play basketball and I always try to get out of it by saying Ive cramps. Believe it or not it worked with my PE Teacher. They all just teased me of having pms. LOL. So he made me sit on the sidelines and just watch for the rest of the period. Unless its volleyball then..LOL. Which incidentally I miss playing.

~Kisses.

HTG

specialk
03-19-2006, 05:39 PM
I hate PE back in Highschool. They made us play basketball and I always try to get out of it by saying Ive cramps. Believe it or not it worked with my PE Teacher. They all just teased me of having pms. LOL. So he made me sit on the sidelines and just watch for the rest of the period. Unless its volleyball then..LOL. Which incidentally I miss playing.

~Kisses.

HTG

That scam in PE is pretty funny HTG, whatever works. With your new look you could have been a star on the cheerleading squad, a real cutie!!!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-19-2006, 06:06 PM
That scam in PE is pretty funny HTG, whatever works. With your new look you could have been a star on the cheerleading squad, a real cutie!!!

LOL. Yeah I know. Tho the cheerleading squad were a bunch of dorks (People who couldnt play sports or dont know how to). So I stuck with the volleyball team during school intramurals. Besides, I went to an all boys catholic high school. :evil: LOL.

~Kisses.

HTG

reelgurl
03-20-2006, 12:32 AM
PE was pretty bad but nothing I dislike more than going to the bathroom. It was a shame/horror for me to walk into one. It was like the whole world were looking and laughing at me. I would not drink water until I could get home. I don't miss much of the past because I moved on.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-20-2006, 12:51 AM
PE was pretty bad but nothing I dislike more than going to the bathroom. It was a shame/horror for me to walk into one. It was like the whole world were looking and laughing at me. I would not drink water until I could get home. I don't miss much of the past because I moved on.

Omg Yes! The bathroom is a scary place for someone like us..I always wait til classes are on going to even go use one. And during gym class, I hate and refused to change in the same bathroom as the boys. Once I tried to..picked one quiet spot but they teased and scared the crap out of me to the point of flashing me with their thingy. Some even would pester me to touch it. It was a nightmare! :evil: Those days I dont miss at all!

~Kisses.

HTG

specialk
03-20-2006, 01:00 AM
Well it was never my intent to dredge up any nightmares with this thread. I'm most happy for HTG and Reelgurl, that both of you have put that pain in your past. I wish for both of you ladies only green lights and smooth sailing down the road of life, wherever that may take you!

reelgurl
03-20-2006, 01:20 AM
Well it was never my intent to dredge up any nightmares with this thread. I'm most happy for HTG and Reelgurl, that both of you have put that pain in your past. I wish for both of you ladies only green lights and smooth sailing down the road of life, wherever that may take you!

Thanks for the good wishes specialK. You are very sweet.

Now going to the bathroom with my guy is my one of my favorite activities :wink:

Kisses,

reelgurl

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-20-2006, 02:06 AM
Yes thanks specialk. Im not sweating the past. I actually got the chance and run in with a few of them at different times. Funny thing is I told each one of them..What was you saying back to me in HS? Tease or dare me now and I might just take you up on your offers! LOL. Unfortunately, they seem shy now and reserved. Ironic huh? :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

specialk
03-20-2006, 02:13 AM
Whew!!!!! Your both very welcome :D