PDA

View Full Version : How to delete my account?

roper77
08-06-2012, 01:11 PM
Hi can anyone please tell me how i can delete my account as i'll be can't work out how to do it.

Willie Escalade
08-06-2012, 01:12 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=67927&highlight=delete+account

roper77
08-06-2012, 01:25 PM
Are you serious???!!!! lol £20 i can't believe this?....

There must be a way to delete for free i've never heard of this before.

GroobySteven
08-06-2012, 01:26 PM
Delete for free.
Login to your User CP.
Remove any and all personal information.
Go away.

SammiValentine
08-06-2012, 01:27 PM
Destory your PC with a hammr just to be safe

bassman2546
08-06-2012, 02:03 PM
I don't plan on going anywhere but that's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen on a website.

shaustin
08-06-2012, 08:06 PM
I'm getting deja vu'......this has all happened before......and it will all happen.....again?

Fuckin' Battlestar!!

Anyways yeah, I'm still not understanding why walking away and not coming back isn't the obvious option for these people, and then they complain when they see there's a fee(which is actually a brilliant idea to fuck with the spammers and commercial entities). What is it that keeps them up at night to the point where they need all digital evidence they were ever here erased? One can only assume...

Dino Velvet
08-06-2012, 08:11 PM
... you can never leave. http://www.smileysnetwork.com/demons/demon14.gif

The Eagles - Hotel California (with Lyrics in the Description) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUbTW928sMU)

GroobySteven
08-06-2012, 08:25 PM
..... and then they complain when they see there's a fee(which is actually a brilliant idea to fuck with the spammers and commercial entities).

This is the only reason there is a fee there. Generally if people want deleting we'll get to it - at some point, certainly it's not a priority but when people like this, who've just joined, never posted and have no info ... by creating threads they're drawing more attention.
The easiest thing to do is edit all info and just leave.
Everyone should have their own free gmail or yahoo account just for these types of forums also.

Ryz
08-06-2012, 08:28 PM
Post illegal images. Like, really,really offensive things. Then you'll be permabanned , with your account deleted. Woooo

Ryz
08-06-2012, 08:29 PM
I'm getting deja vu'......this has all happened before......and it will all happen.....again?

Fuckin' Battlestar!!

Anyways yeah, I'm still not understanding why walking away and not coming back isn't the obvious option for these people, and then they complain when they see there's a fee(which is actually a brilliant idea to fuck with the spammers and commercial entities). What is it that keeps them up at night to the point where they need all digital evidence they were ever here erased? One can only assume...

The thing is you can't edit past post. Maybe he said or posted something he doesn't want here anymore.
If there was an option to edit your post for over ten minuets. I bet less people would be complaining.

GroobySteven
08-06-2012, 08:30 PM
Post illegal images. Like, really,really offensive things. Then you'll be permabanned , with your account deleted. Woooo

1. YES good thinking - I like it.
2. We'd also forward your details to the FBI or other relevants :-)

Ryz
08-06-2012, 08:33 PM
1. YES good thinking - I like it.
2. We'd also forward your details to the FBI or other relevants :-)

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/294/740/89a.jpg

GroobySteven
08-06-2012, 08:46 PM
The thing is you can't edit past post. Maybe he said or posted something he doesn't want here anymore.
If there was an option to edit your post for over ten minuets. I bet less people would be complaining.

It first post was to ask to be deleted. :banana:

Ryz
08-06-2012, 08:48 PM

That's hilarious. I didn't even checkout his post count.

rockabilly
08-06-2012, 09:19 PM

Priceless

DL_NL
08-06-2012, 09:36 PM

Yup, that's intelligence at work. Nine out of ten are, BTW.

SammiValentine
08-06-2012, 10:07 PM
Its a bit of the old Cheeky wank, sudden panic, I am not feeling guilty much syndrome. The pants round ankles running down the road style type thing . yelling "im not gay!! I bummed her !!!"