PDA

View Full Version : Movie with Liberty Harkness,Help

thorhammer
08-04-2012, 06:01 PM
I see a clip from a Movie called Tranny House 2,Liberty fuck a Shemale in a Pink Bikini,who is the Name from this Girl?

Google: Tranny House 2 you find it!!!!

Thanks

LibertyHarkness
08-04-2012, 06:15 PM
blimey that is a really really old movie from like 2007 i think ... pink bikini .. probably lisa heart ... didnt thing there was a tranny house 2 .. lol thought there was only the 1 ..

ahhh the old days :) i hate all these old vids of me lol

thorhammer
08-05-2012, 04:41 PM
you right it is lisa heart

you looks nice in this!!!

LibertyHarkness
08-05-2012, 05:14 PM
lol thanks ,, gosh i hate looking any of my older pretransiton stuff lol xx

onmyknees
08-05-2012, 05:33 PM
lol thanks ,, gosh i hate looking any of my older pretransiton stuff lol xx

You might not like to look at any of that older stuff for obvious reasons, but I have no such issue. I think some of your older stuff is hot as fuck. Different, to be sure....in other words you look different, but you're still the same ferocious sexual animal !;)

LibertyHarkness
08-05-2012, 05:44 PM
lol i guess the one good thing back then my cock was raging hard lol xx

subzero
08-05-2012, 09:31 PM
i love ur work libby

but cant find any of ur new work on tube sites

where is ur well known kindness

post us a good long action of urs

LibertyHarkness
08-05-2012, 09:43 PM
i take my scenes down from tubes as i find them ..

you can see my vids on my official site www.libertyharkness.com

Abartig
08-05-2012, 09:59 PM
If the blonde was wearing pink bra/panties I think that was Sammi Valentine.

SammiValentine
08-05-2012, 10:22 PM
there is only 1 libby deffo :) A second deffo is that it wasnt me as i had to top libby in our scene as her little tinky winky wasnt working properly ;-)

SammiValentine
08-05-2012, 10:23 PM
If the blonde was wearing pink bra/panties I think that was Sammi Valentine.

i think you might be thinking of that "orgy" scene that was well not much of an orgy and it offends my eyes lol xxx

Abartig
08-05-2012, 11:01 PM
The one I remember was you and Libby alone and it was a hot scene between you two.

http://i48.tinypic.com/w2kphi.jpg

I need to find my dvd and revisit the scene :smile: and now that I think more about it Lisa Heart was wearing pink in her scene with Libby also.
Thanks to all of you girls btw for the great vids and pics you provide us fans.

ImmerGeil
08-05-2012, 11:14 PM
I don't want to open a new thread for it.

There's an older video of Liberty with another hottie sucking a dick through a gloryhole.

She has blonde hair.Could someone give me her name?

SammiValentine
08-05-2012, 11:35 PM
It has already been said numerous times, LISA HEART :)

LibertyHarkness
the glory hole video was lisa heart and me .. we shot it same day as one of th dvds, that was back in 2007 as well lol

wow amazed anyone actually even watches my old stuff still lol think i still have a box of dvds in the attic lol

SammiValentine
The one I remember was you and Libby alone and it was a hot scene between you two.

http://i48.tinypic.com/w2kphi.jpg

I need to find my dvd and revisit the scene :smile: and now that I think more about it Lisa Heart was wearing pink in her scene with Libby also.
Thanks to all of you girls btw for the great vids and pics you provide us fans.

old scene hehe x

ImmerGeil
08-06-2012, 12:09 AM
the glory hole video was lisa heart and me .. we shot it same day as one of th dvds, that was back in 2007 as well lol

wow amazed anyone actually even watches my old stuff still lol think i still have a box of dvds in the attic lol

there's another gloryhole video of you.

As you mentioned Lisa Heart i used google and found out that it was Karla Coxx.Next time i will use google first.

It' s from Brit-Girls.com and the cock was black.

As i watched the video the first time i haven't recognized you,because
you look so much different now which shows that your transition was a complete success.

LibertyHarkness
08-06-2012, 12:57 AM
yes i was quite ill back then with a weight issue ...just shows now what a few years on hormones, mental stability, surgeries etc weight gaining all do :) cant wait to see how i will look in another 2years :) xx