PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one

ilikegirls
08-04-2012, 04:43 AM
I'm sorry if I offend anyone with this post...

Basically ive noticed there are a ton of asian TS girls, all beautiful yet one thing that remains the same that extra foreskin. For me its a huge turn off and was wondering if anyone else felt this. Maybe because I have a cut cock i feel this way. Like Eva Lin, damn you are so fucking sexy, and I can get over it a little but omg if it wasn't for that I would be paying thousands every week to call you.

Has anyone found an asian w/o this. I hooked up with a CD with this trait and couldn't get over it. Again im sorry if I offend the asian population its just been in my mind too long. I notice a lot of the ts girls and guys on cl like asians so am a little perplexed?!?!

rodinuk
08-04-2012, 05:29 AM
I... yet one thing that remains the same that extra foreskin.....

It isn't extra it comes with the basic product

............... I notice a lot of the ts girls and guys on cl like asians so am a little perplexed?!?!

they're not freaks like you :D

fred41
08-04-2012, 05:47 AM
I'm not sure where you are from...but you do realize that the majority of the planet...and by a HUGE margin...is uncircumcised,...right?
Just so you know...it isn't just an Asian thing...it's a most people in the world thing.

fred41
08-04-2012, 05:58 AM
...now, if you are talking about Asian girls with what looks like partial circumcision (leaving an uneven partial foreskin)...that I believe is common in the Phillippines.

ilikegirls
08-04-2012, 07:36 AM
...now, if you are talking about Asian girls with what looks like partial circumcision (leaving an uneven partial foreskin)...that I believe is common in the Phillippines.

that is what im talking about, basically when i name dropped eva lin i figured people would understand the look im referencing.

gslang
08-04-2012, 07:51 AM
i agree with ur sentiment, i personally find it off putting, especially those u cannot fully retract the foreskin.

try a Malay girl, as muslim they are all cut..... and nice'n'smooth.

fred41
08-04-2012, 07:55 AM
that is what im talking about, basically when i name dropped eva lin i figured people would understand the look im referencing.

Yeah...I kinda figured that after I reread your OP...but most "Asian" girls don't have that situation....just some of the Philippine one's.