PDA

View Full Version : tgirl night life in nyc

tflix
08-03-2012, 06:30 PM
Im interested in going to one of these parties or bars.What has been your experience? Any good stories?What are some good parties in nyc besides allanah starts?

ELSAPO
08-03-2012, 07:40 PM
bring about 200. rub one out before u get there so you dont blow your wad on the first chick hitting on you. have a drink, chill back look around and be friendly towards the girls.

tflix
08-03-2012, 08:02 PM
So they go after your money?

ELSAPO
08-04-2012, 01:00 AM
no your charm!

GOLDENBEAR
08-04-2012, 03:46 AM
Im interested in going to one of these parties or bars.What has been your experience? Any good stories?What are some good parties in nyc besides allanah starts?

I've been to a few. You'll have girls coming up to you for dances all night--and some may want to go further. It is expensive: the admission, the drinks, the dances, and whatever it costs you to get into Manhattan. If you've never seen or been with a TS before, I think it's worth it--as it is an experience. Like being in another country. You'll also meet quite a few of the regular TS providers in the area. Personally, at this point, I would rather spend the money on a one-on-one session, but to each his own.

artie
08-04-2012, 04:51 AM
$200??? Admiss is $25, drinks are at least $10 with lady drinks $15 + tip, dances are $20 and that's only one song with a ton of upselling and telling you it's really $40 depending on the girl and if they "accidentally" go over one song...

hurlyburly
08-04-2012, 01:17 PM
Yea, it's ok to do once in a while but it gets expensive after a while.
If money is not an issue, go for it. You get a better sense if you'll have fun with them or not from being at a party than just from looking at an ad.
And some aggressive ones will get in your face and be very pushy, these are exactly the ones you don't want!

Luchos in Queens is a good place to hit on Fri or Sat nights. Very late.
Not only the club, but the whole neighborhood is flooded with them and some of them are hot. Cheaper and the girls are more personal, IMO.

shemalelvr
08-18-2012, 01:46 PM
bring about 200. rub one out before u get there so you dont blow your wad on the first chick hitting on you. have a drink, chill back look around and be friendly towards the girls.

A voice of experience,,lol,, All True

Flaco
12-18-2012, 05:10 PM
I wish it was cheaper to go to one of these clubs. I can just imagine myself looking fly with a bunch of sexy Tgirls around... it would be Heaven lol. The girls are gunna be like who let the teenager in lol

qcutta
12-22-2012, 12:58 AM
Sounds like going to a regular gg strip club, huh...
I've past by Tranny Strip in Man before, but never heard of Luchos...where is it located in Queens?

nysprod
12-27-2012, 06:52 AM
Sounds like going to a regular gg strip club, huh...
I've past by Tranny Strip in Man before, but never heard of Luchos...where is it located in Queens?

NE corner of 69th St. & Roosevelt Ave.

mickey
12-27-2012, 07:04 AM
There are a couple of stops on Roosevelt besides Luchos.... Evolution is new about 3-4 blocks down Roosevelt... about 74th Street. Then there is a stroll on Roosevelt @ 82nd street.... late, starts around 4 AM..... Hang out in Duncan, wait for the fun to start

Queens Guy
12-27-2012, 09:11 PM
There are a couple of stops on Roosevelt besides Luchos.... Evolution is new about 3-4 blocks down Roosevelt... about 74th Street. Then there is a stroll on Roosevelt @ 82nd street.... late, starts around 4 AM..... Hang out in Duncan, wait for the fun to start

Just weekends? Or is it during the week, too?

scorpioluva
01-13-2013, 08:38 PM

What is Duncan???

nysprod
01-14-2013, 01:50 AM
What is Duncan???

Donuts...

Legfetishnyc
01-19-2013, 12:53 AM

Um, if you don't mind, which bars/parties in NYC?

thanks.

Tranny Strip
01-19-2013, 02:45 AM
Not sure why this thread is in the "pics" section of Hung Angels....here are basic details of Tranny Strip NYC TS Partys!!

TRANNY STRIP = EVERY FRIDAY & SUNDAY
Evolve Lounge 10pm-4am
221 East 58th Street
Between 2-3 Ave

More Deatils - pics, videos, calendar, press, contact - www.TrannyStrip.com