PDA

View Full Version : Wearing wifes,sisters knickers,panties etc

tsadriana
08-03-2012, 03:51 PM
I read quite often in other sites sayng this and i don`t clasify this as a fetish ,rather disgusting then a fetish.Whats ur opinion?:confused:

Steve-Oh
08-04-2012, 09:44 AM
They better hope they are the same size as their wives or someone will get suspicious about mysteriously over-stretched waistbands!

rodinuk
08-04-2012, 09:51 AM
...rather disgusting then a fetish.Whats ur opinion?:confused:

So long as they're clean why should it be classified as disgusting?

Many, many t-girls start-off by doing just this because it's the nearest source of fem clothing and not many boys aren't going to be tripping down to town to buy knick-knacks from Marks and Spencers.

Willie Escalade
08-04-2012, 10:38 AM
They better hope they are the same size as their wives or someone will get suspicious about mysteriously over-stretched waistbands!
I lol'ed...

burst121
08-04-2012, 12:16 PM
not a thing wrong with it, i dont see how underwear should be gender specific! whatever your comfortable in and feels nice on you, doesnt sound disgusting to me...

DL_NL
08-04-2012, 01:04 PM
Not for me, thanks- but whatever works for you...

Quiet Reflections
08-04-2012, 01:53 PM
I agree with the above poster that many young tg's probably start off that way. If you start as an adult sure you can buy your own but for the young ones in high school I don't think there are many other ways to get female clothes without being outed, which at that age can irreparably damage a kid.

tsadriana
08-04-2012, 06:04 PM
Well im talking about people who are grown up enough to buy they own knickers andpanties .

rodinuk
08-04-2012, 07:34 PM
Isn't this a bit of a dual standard coming from a ts though?

- or are you saying you dislike crossdressers who are in the closet and for whatever reason can't buy their own, it's not necessarily an easy thing to accomplish?

- or are you saying you don't give a f*ck because since you're not married you can't understand that the discovery of a CD's stash can and does result in them losing their wife, kids, house and job?

Dino Velvet
08-04-2012, 07:37 PM
Call me HitllerAlways keep them under your thumb.:Bowdown:

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt221/My_Farts_Cause_Global_Warming/hitler1.jpg

tsadriana
08-04-2012, 07:38 PM
Isn't this a bit of a dual standard coming from a ts though?

- or are you saying you dislike crossdressers who are in the closet and for whatever reason can't buy their own, it's not necessarily an easy thing to accomplish?

- or are you saying you don't give a f*ck because since you're not married you can't understand that the discovery of a CD's stash can and does result in them losing their wife, kids, house and job?

No Rodin i dont hate crossdressers ,in fact i have lots of friends crossdressers and tranvestites.You had the wrong idea ..Let me explain in the other way because u missunderstood me.
For example ur 25 years old guy right?And u work ,i mean u can earn ur own money...But u fancy wearing women chlotes.Why will u wear other people lingerie ,when much easiyer u can buy ur own lingerie?

tsadriana
08-04-2012, 07:42 PM
And im not talking about teenages who cant afford to buy,im talking about people mature enough to understand that this is a bit silly.Im not judgeng because some people always take the wrong idea ,is just i dont find it normal that someone mature enough to come with this sopposed fetish.

rodinuk
08-04-2012, 07:48 PM
ok - better - probably because they can just find them in the house, they're just lazy that's all. Also probably too embarrassed to buy them in person

Again there's a big difference whether they're getting them from the fresh laundry or from the dirty box:puke

tsadriana
08-04-2012, 07:50 PM
ok - better - probably because they can just find them in the house, they're just lazy that's all. Also probably too embarrassed to buy them in person

Again there's a big difference whether they're getting them from the fresh laundry or from the dirty box:puke
Very easy those days ,u can buy them online.:cheers:

scroller
08-04-2012, 09:16 PM
I remember in college this guy having a conversation with his girlfriend (who I had a huge crush on), laughing about how when they first started going out, he would secretly take her dirty panties and put them on. And I thought: Damn, I guess I should have done that.

rodinuk
08-04-2012, 09:41 PM
Yep and they pop up on the credit card statement so wife queries it or someone else takes delivery of them at home e.g. wife/sister etc.

Quiet Reflections
08-04-2012, 11:23 PM
My panties are hotter. Why should I take the very unattractive underwear from my wife ? ;)

You don't want to wear her cotton period panties? How rude.

Ryz
08-05-2012, 01:12 AM
What I would do to the OP
http://i51.tinypic.com/25t7r5u.jpg

tsadriana
08-05-2012, 12:26 PM
yeah ,right.

SammiValentine
08-05-2012, 01:14 PM
personally i like getting 3 pairs of my sisters, 3 pairs of my wifes then wearing them all at the same time, but alternating the layers. mmmmmmm a lovely femme shape

tsadriana
08-05-2012, 01:23 PM
personally i like getting 3 pairs of my sisters, 3 pairs of my wifes then wearing them all at the same time, but alternating the layers. mmmmmmm a lovely femme shape
Can i wear ur knickers ?just for a day?plssssssssssssssssssss
:pumped:

SammiValentine
08-05-2012, 01:26 PM
Can i wear ur knickers ?just for a day?plssssssssssssssssssss
:pumped:

ok in napoleans in september we can swap knickers on the dance floor :D

tsadriana
08-05-2012, 01:28 PM
ok in napoleans in september we can swap knickers on the dance floor :D
Can i suck ur tits aswell?can i fuck ya on the dance floor?hahahahah

onmyknees
08-05-2012, 01:55 PM
No Rodin i dont hate crossdressers ,in fact i have lots of friends crossdressers and tranvestites.You had the wrong idea ..Let me explain in the other way because u missunderstood me.
For example ur 25 years old guy right?And u work ,i mean u can earn ur own money...But u fancy wearing women chlotes.Why will u wear other people lingerie ,when much easiyer u can buy ur own lingerie?

So your issue is really not the act of a 25 year old dude wearing silk panties, it's that he ought to be wearing his own and not someone elses? I can't disagree with that....I'm with ya baby. Under garments are a very personal thing. :dancing:

SammiValentine
08-05-2012, 02:14 PM
Can i suck ur tits aswell?can i fuck ya on the dance floor?hahahahah

hahaha i think we might get kicked out :D

tsadriana
08-05-2012, 02:16 PM
hahaha i think we might get kicked out :D
Not cos we are gorgeous hahahahah