PDA

View Full Version : Kuala Lumpur - anyone have nightlife info?

GroobySteven
03-18-2006, 05:10 AM
Not looking for tgirls (for once) but would like to know where the nightlife is in KL? Is there an area of bars/restaurants. I'm staying down near the big towers and it's fairly devoid down here.
Any tips on where to go would be appreciated - only here a few days
seanchai

Nch22now
03-18-2006, 12:36 PM
Don't know about nightlife but they do have a starbucks there.

ace
03-28-2006, 07:36 PM
Not looking for tgirls (for once) but would like to know where the nightlife is in KL? Is there an area of bars/restaurants. I'm staying down near the big towers and it's fairly devoid down here.
Any tips on where to go would be appreciated - only here a few days
seanchai

Hi seanchai,

If you are in KL, either go to Bangsar or Sultan Ismail. You can find T-Girls there as well. If you don't mind, I'll be more than happy to give you a run around. Just PM me your contact details and when you will be in KL and I'll check my busy schedule... :)

A

----------------

Damn! Just realized you most probably came and went... PM me the next time you are in KL... :(

Sorry for the late reply...

Yarracuda
03-31-2006, 02:12 PM
well...there is actually a big shemale scene in KL...its called Chow Kit Road where you can pick up the grrls...any kind...majority will be girls from Borneo and Indonesia...some Thai ladyboys...but if ur lucky you can get some nice Indians and Malays.....do mail contact me should you all need more info......