PDA

View Full Version : Raquel's Hard Cock

Lavonne
03-18-2006, 04:34 AM
When I first saw these pictures I wasnt absolutely sure this was her, but after looking at them I am pretty convinced it is. I've always thought she was one of the hottest looking TGirls around but you almost never see her with an erection....until now that is.....here she shows us what I think would qualify as a raging hard-on in the final picture. I am most delighted and impressed! Hope you enjoy.

filyapanties4me
03-18-2006, 07:14 AM
When I first saw these pictures I wasnt absolutely sure this was her, but after looking at them I am pretty convinced it is. I've always thought she was one of the hottest looking TGirls around but you almost never see her with an erection....until now that is.....here she shows us what I think would qualify as a raging hard-on in the final picture. I am most delighted and impressed! Hope you enjoy.THANK U THANK U

Fitz1600
03-18-2006, 03:09 PM
wow...that's an old picture of her, but a good one. Thanks for the post!

Harrys Boy
03-18-2006, 03:37 PM
When you look at her its quite obvious she takes alot of hormones and maybe that has something to do with her not having many pics with an erection, but then again what the hell do i know.