PDA

View Full Version : Matrix director now MTF transsexual!!

giovanni_hotel
07-31-2012, 02:54 PM
Matrix Director Sex Change: Larry Wachowski

http://media.zenfs.com/en-US/blogs/movietalk/400-lana-larry-wachowski-jpg_155004.jpghttp://kwikwee.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Mar_Sastre_and_Lana_Wachowski__86570.jpghttp://i2.listal.com/image/1009685/600full-lana-wachowski.jpg

One of the most influential movie directors in Hollywood is undergoing hormone therapy in an effort to undergo a sex change and live his life as a woman http://www.christianpost.com/news/matrix-director-sex-change-larry-wachowski-now-called-lana-79102/#zcrhOUUVP1kudCZ4.99

" One of the most influential directors in Hollywood is undergoing hormone therapy in an effort to undergo a sex change and live his life as a woman.

Larry Wachowski, director of the Matrix trilogy, has long been suspected of utilizing hormone therapy, but now the director is going by the name Lana and has revealed he underwent a sex-change operation.

It is not known whether Wachowski has completed switching gender (http://www.christianpost.com/topics/gender/)s, but it is the most notable disclosure since first appearing in public as "Lana Wachowski" since early 2004 when the director atteneded Comic-Con in San Diego.

The film director stated that he has been "transitioning" from male to female for many years and recently he showed up at a Los Angeles movie promotion in a gray dress and fuchsia dreadlocks.

"Hi, I'm Lana," he stated in a heavy German accent.

The director showcased his new identity during a trailer for a new film, "Cloud Atlas," by being credited under the name Lana Wachowski. Lana also makes an appearance in the trailer. This new film was based on a sci-fi novel by British writer David Mitchell and features the name "Lana Wachowski."

This is not the first time that Lana has been credited in a film. The most recent example can be found in the 2012 documentary Side by Side, where the director is interviewed and credited as Lana Wachowski.

The movie, which is expected to break records and be one of the top movies (http://www.christianpost.com/topics/movies/) of the year, stars Tom Hanks and Halle Berry, who change genders in the production.

Speculation over Wachowski's gender and controversial sex life have been around since first being revealed to the public in 2002, when the director filed for divorce after being photographed utilizing the services of a dominatrix in a Los Angeles club."

trish
07-31-2012, 03:15 PM
Wachowski could have just made a deal with an Agent to give up Morpheus in exchange for being reinserted back into the matrix as a woman. That's what I would've done given the chance. Good for her for doing it the right way.

tgirlfansg
07-31-2012, 04:21 PM
Yes, she's been undergoing treatment for quite some time. I was quite surprised she showed up in the Cloud Atlas directors commentary trailer. Kinda cute IMO.

Merkurie
07-31-2012, 04:30 PM
Sex and gender has been a subtext in a couple of their movies.
The Switch character was written as a trans person, female in the Matrix and male in the "real world" but they backed off the idea and diminished the character in production.

Prospero
07-31-2012, 06:00 PM
Good luck to her. I wish her well - and as i said in the parallel thread on this topic I am also looking forward to "Cloud Atlas" the movie - the book was terrific as were his previous two.

danthepoetman
07-31-2012, 06:17 PM
She has a beautiful, bright smile and seems to have kept her personal originality, of course. What more could be wished for someone so creative? What she’s doing is already so gutsy. I’d bet anything those amazing cinematic visions owe something to what she’s gone through.
All I feel like saying here is: what an amazing person! All the best to her in her new life!

Silcc69
07-31-2012, 06:19 PM
Uhm wow is all I can say.

BellaBellucci
07-31-2012, 07:35 PM
Good luck to her, she's beautiful, but this is ooooooooold news if you're a fangirl like me. She started her transition (allegedly) as a 'sissy' submissive/slave. This article dates back to January 2006:

http://archive.rollingstone.com/Desktop?s=2006012631#/20060126/41

~BB~

rodinuk
07-31-2012, 08:26 PM
old news

giovanni_hotel
07-31-2012, 11:12 PM
Well as far as I know this is the first time Lana has come out as a fulltime TG.

SammiValentine
07-31-2012, 11:44 PM
There is no spoon

rydermorrison
08-01-2012, 12:04 AM
I heard this makes her the highest grossing female director of all time.

danthepoetman
08-01-2012, 12:15 AM
I heard this makes her the highest grossing female director of all time.

This is a bright remark, Ryder. A rich, creative, powerful director-producer, who happens to be now a woman…

The lady will have some juice and might shake things up a bit!

rydermorrison
08-01-2012, 12:30 AM
This is a bright remark, Ryder. A rich, creative, powerful director-producer, who happens to be now a woman…

The lady will have some juice and might shake things up a bit!

I hope so! Pretty amazing..

nina_lisa
08-01-2012, 12:37 AM
live his life as a woman

he underwent a sex-change operation.

what is the point of miss gendering her and the article using male pronouns non stop?

Winkle
08-01-2012, 01:41 AM
Sex change huh? shouldve sorted that grill out first.

buttslinger
08-01-2012, 01:51 AM
Must have taken the red pill.......

Ben
08-01-2012, 05:16 AM
old news

And good news -- :)

giovanni_hotel
08-01-2012, 05:37 AM
Is Lana the world's most famous T now??
Easily one of the most powerful players in Hollywood. She can still get projects greenlighted because of her Matrix successes.

Ben
08-02-2012, 06:51 AM
Matrix Director's Transgender Transformation - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNF5P-sXJEQ&feature=plcp)

Rivz
08-02-2012, 07:03 AM
I hope she sucks better dick, then she can make movies. Matrix 2 and 3 horribad.

danthepoetman
08-02-2012, 05:23 PM
Matrix 2 and 3 horribad.

I support her in what she’s going through and I admire her, but you got my vote on that one, Rivz… ;)

bluesoul
08-02-2012, 05:45 PM
I support her in what she’s going through

how do you do this? i've always avoided writing something like this because i've never understood whether someone who writes this just writes it or they are actively doing something extra.

personally, i don't know lana and thus, i can only observe from afar as these things happen

trish
08-02-2012, 05:58 PM
If someone had written that they generally disapprove of gender transitioning or had written that they specifically disapprove of Wachowski's transition, then I would say they are doing the opposite of supporting her. By lending your voice, in whatever public forum, in favor of her transition you are lending her (not necessarily directly but trough the community) a modicum of moral support. (I think everyone understands it's a mere modicum of approval and that the intent is to add positively, however small, to the zeitgeist of opinion.)

fireblad
08-02-2012, 06:08 PM
would luv to take her out for a night on the town but I dont think I can afford it. Just another girl out of my league. I dont think she is off man completely, just could be insecurities. Man, how I would luv to tap that. Thats guaranteed to make me feel like the ONE for sure.

bluesoul
08-02-2012, 06:12 PM
If someone had written that they generally disapprove of gender transitioning or had written that they specifically disapprove of Wachowski's transition, then I would say they are doing the opposite of supporting her. By lending your voice, in whatever public forum, in favor of her transition you are lending her (not necessarily directly but trough the community) a modicum of moral support. (I think everyone understands it's a mere modicum of approval and that the intent is to add positively, however small, to the zeitgeist of opinion.)

thanks for the clarification

DL_NL
08-02-2012, 07:26 PM
Good luck to her, Brave action for such a public personality, hope everyting works out well for her.

danthepoetman
08-02-2012, 08:28 PM

Lady Trish, you are, as usual, incredibly eloquent, and I could not have said it better.
I think in the end it’s a matter of conscience. If we were to explain around us, all of us on this forum, especially us men, what we know to be the reality of t-women, what we can gather from exchanging with them on this forum, how deep and authentic their inner feeling is, and how impossible it is for them to ignore it, if we just were to affirm once and for all that we believe t-women are women, whitout any reservation, I think that much would be sufficient to create considerable social changes.
Yet we don’t. We most generally prefer the quiet, comfortable status quo. I just find that unfortunate.