PDA

View Full Version : ** TRANS-GIRL POP GROUP **SEARCHING FOR 2 MORE TS/TG GIRLS!!

nikki x
03-18-2006, 02:28 AM
hey girls,
well as you all know my name is Nikki X -or Nicole Xtravaganza-,i am a professional dancer , choreographer, and singer !, it has been long over due for a TS/TG girl "POP" group TO COME TOGETHER here in the US !!!-maybe it will be a statement here or possibly MUCH BIGGER IN EUROPE-where transsexualism is accepted more, there is one group from Korea called "LADY" of 4 sex changes --and they look REAL!!!!and they all sing like fishhhhhhhhhh!!! anywayz i have already talked to a couple networks and have a Reality Show "PILOT" being filmed of the group over the summer , something like
"Mtv's MAKING THE BAND 3" i have decided to make a trans-girl pop/r&b group with 5 girls -very Pussycat dollz/ spice girlz ,
i have chosen 2 ts girls so far :
Claudia Xtrava from Boston "SUPERMODEL",
Alexia Acosta from LA "GODDESS"
AND ME Nikki X from NYC -"BARBIEDOLL"

NOW I AM SEARCHING FOR AN EXOTIC ASIAN -
"LIKE LUCY LIU FROM CHARLIES ANGELS" OR THAT X-MEN 2 CHARACTER "ASIAN GIRL WITH LIGHT BLUE EYES AND LONG -ASS NAILS "
AND A BLACK TS THAT GIVES A
BEYONCE/CIARA/OLIVIA/MILIAN EFFECT
TO COMPLETE THIS "INTERNATIONAL POP GROUP"
I WANTED TO MAKE A MULTI-RACIAL GROUP --SO WE CAN GET AN INTEREST FROM EVERY COMMUNITY ABOUT "WHO WE ARE "
YOU MUST NOT ONLY HAVE BEAUTY,BODY ,AND PRESENTATION
YOU MUST ALSO KNOW HOW TO "SING & DANCE"
U MUST BE ABLE TO HARMONIZE WELL WITH THE GROUP
AND MOST OF ALL --U MUST BE A "DANCER" THE CHOREOGRAPHY WILL BE JAZZ AND HIP-HOP MOVES
"HIGH IMPACT" AND ONCE THE AUDITION COMES ALONG -U WILL BRING YUR HEADSHOT -AND U WILL BE TAUGHT A 1-2 MIN DANCE ROUTINE,THAT YOU WILL SHOWCASE WITH THE OTHER TS/TG HOPEFULS ,AND U WILL DO IT ALSO ON YUR OWN, SO U CAN SHOW US WHAT U GOT, YES ME ,CLAUDIA,AND ALEXIA WILL BE THE JUDGES!!!

I NEED GIRLS THAT HAVE THE PASSION TO BE A SUPERSTAR
"NOT A DIVA" IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW -WOULD BE PERFECT FOR THE GROUP -CONTACT ME AT BARBIENYCDOLL@AOL.COM ,EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT ASIAN OR BLACK -AND U HAVE WHAT IT TAKES , LET ME KNOW IT !SEND ME 2 PIX TO MY EMAIL :
1)HEADSHOT 2) FULL BODY "bikini shot" WITH YUR CONTACT INFO AND MEASUREMENTS -HT?WT? ETC

THANK U FOR YOUR TIME !!! AND I HAVE FAITH THIS WILL BE AN INTERNATIONAL SENSATION !!!! OH ! AND THE NAME OF THE GROUP !
ITS HOT !!!! I HAVE TO KEEP EVERYTHING UNDER WRAPS --BUT U WILL KNOW SOON ENOUGH !--GUARANTEED!!!

ps

AND FOR ALL THE NEGATIVE PEOPLE OUT THERE :
NOW i know THIS IS NOT GONNA BE EASY -
BUT I BELIEVE SOMETHING GOOD WILL COME OUT OF THIS -
-A MOVIE,TV SERIES ,WHO KNOWS.WHAT WILL HAPPEN..BUT WE WILL BE NOTICED -AND THATS WHAT COUNTS !!!!
EVEN "IF" WE DONT MAKE IT AS POPSTARS CIAO NIKKI X

Tiff_in_a_Skirt
03-18-2006, 04:31 AM
Didn't Miriam and her friends try a being a band at one time?

tommytuu
03-18-2006, 04:50 AM
hey girls,
well as you all know my name is Nikki X -or Nicole Xtravaganza-,i am a professional dancer , choreographer, and singer !, it has been long over due for a TS/TG girl group TO COME TOGETHER here in the US !!!--there is one group from Korea called "LADY" of 4 sex changes --and they look REAL!!!!and they all sing like fishhhhhhhhhh!!! anywayz i have already talked to a couple networks and have a Reality Show "PILOT" being filmed of the group over the summer , something like
"Mtv's MAKING THE BAND 3" i have decided to make a trans-girl pop/r&b group with 5 girls -very Pussycat dollz/ spice girlz ,
i have chosen 2 ts girls so far :
Claudia Xtrava from Boston "SUPERMODEL",
Alexia Acosta from LA "GODDESS"
AND ME Nikki X from NYC -"BARBIEDOLL"

NOW I AM SEARCHING FOR AN EXOTIC ASIAN -
"LIKE LUCY LIU FROM CHARLIES ANGELS" OR THAT X-MEN 2 CHARACTER "ASIAN GIRL WITH LIGHT BLUE EYES AND LONG -ASS NAILS "
AND A BLACK TS THAT GIVES A
BEYONCE/CIARA/OLIVIA/MILIAN EFFECT
TO COMPLETE THIS "INTERNATIONAL POP GROUP"
I WANTED TO MAKE A MULTI-RACIAL GROUP --SO WE CAN GET AN INTEREST FROM EVERY COMMUNITY ABOUT "WHO WE ARE "
YOU MUST NOT ONLY HAVE BEAUTY,BODY ,AND PRESENTATION
YOU MUST ALSO KNOW HOW TO "SING & DANCE"
U MUST BE ABLE TO HARMONIZE WELL WITH THE GROUP
AND MOST OF ALL --U MUST BE A "DANCER"
THE CHOREOGRAPHY WILL BE JAZZ AND HIP-HOP MOVES
"HIGH IMPACT" AND ONCE THE AUDITION COMES ALONG -U WILL BRING YUR HEADSHOT -AND U WILL BE TAUGHT A 1-2 MIN DANCE ROUTINE,THAT YOU WILL SHOWCASE WITH THE OTHER TS/TG HOPEFULS ,AND U WILL DO IT ALSO ON YUR OWN, SO U CAN SHOW US WHAT U GOT, YES ME ,CLAUDIA,AND ALEXIA WILL BE THE JUDGES!!!

I NEED GIRLS THAT HAVE THE PASSION TO BE A SUPERSTAR
"NOT A DIVA" IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW -WOULD BE PERFECT FOR THE GROUP -CONTACT ME AT BARBIENYCDOLL@AOL.COM ,EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT ASIAN OR BLACK -AND U HAVE WHAT IT TAKES , LET ME KNOW IT !SEND ME 2 PIX TO MY EMAIL :
1)HEADSHOT 2) FULL BODY "bikini shot" WITH YUR CONTACT INFO AND MEASUREMENTS -HT?WT? ETC

THANK U FOR YOUR TIME !!! AND I HAVE FAITH THIS WILL BE AN INTERNATIONAL SENSATION !!!! OH ! AND THE NAME OF THE GROUP !
ITS HOT !!!! I HAVE TO KEEP EVERYTHING UNDER WRAPS --BUT U WILL KNOW SOON ENOUGH !--GUARANTEED!!! CIAO NIKKI XIf I could find the guy responsible for bringing reality tv to America, I'd beat the shit out of him. The trainwreck continues!!!!!

nikki x
03-18-2006, 05:27 PM
Didn't Miriam and her friends try a being a band at one time?

EXACTLY!!!!! "TRY" and that was in europe --not here in the US !!!!THAT GROUP WAS A GIRL GROUP FOR A " tv show PILOT" in UK
-something like a Charlies Angels group, but nothing
Really came out of it -from what Miriam told me
hey its worth a shot --who knows --theres always gonna be "HATERZZZZZ AND NEGATIVE " people and envious trannies that would love to see us not SUCCEED!! BUT AT LEAST WE ARE TRYING TO DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE IN THIS WORLD --- if RuPaul , Dana international, kelly van der Veer, "LADY",AMANDA LEPORE and many others did it --why cant WE???????? ONLY TIME WILL TELL !!!

FriendlyFriend
03-18-2006, 06:30 PM
I know I saw one advertised on a web site recently. I'm fairly certain the band was based in NY. Plays local bars.

take a look at this

http://www.queermusicheritage.com/

nikki x
03-18-2006, 06:50 PM
I know I saw one advertised on a web site recently. I'm fairly certain the band was based in NY. Plays local bars.

take a look at this

http://www.queermusicheritage.com/

ok name of group??????????? how many in group??? POP ? R&B MUSIC??
CAN THEY DANCE TOO???

nikki x
03-18-2006, 06:57 PM
and for anyone who thinks this group "WILL NOT" be
an INTERNATIONAL SENSATION--and people from around the WORLD -will NOT be INTERESTED-IN A US TRANS-GIRL GROUP
-PLEASE EXPLAIN --WHY?????????????? --
CAUSE IT SEEMS TO ME --THERE R SOME HATERZ ON THIS SITE !!!!
VOTING ---NO!
GIVE A REASON WHEN U VOTE THAT -SERIOUSLY!!!
OR U CANT ? CAN YOU !!!! LOL I SMELL A LIL JEALOUSY!

GroobySteven
03-18-2006, 07:04 PM
Nikki
You came on hear asking a question and you're throwing a hissy fit when people are answering that question, maybe you should rephrase it something which can only give a postiive answer?

Personally, anything which extends the community into the mainstream sounds good to me and if you really go for it, then good luck.
Do I think it will be a success? Absolutely not. The reasons (numerable) - it's a fad, maybe you'd get on a few talk shows but nobodys really that interested unless the song is really catchy, there have been plenty of drag or TS acts around that it's not that huge a novelty (Culture Club, Marilyn and Pete Burns were more topical). You're retort is going to be that they were all men in drag - but I think the media and public willing to spend money will still lump all into the same group no matter how "fabulous" you might look.
Good luck with it, sincerely but don't have a strop on because people have an opinion about it. It's got nothing to do with "hating" :roll:
BTW I could see jealousy if you'd actually done something but you're just talking about it so it's more like discourse and disagreement then people being jealous of you?
seanchai

nikki x
03-18-2006, 07:18 PM
Nikki
You came on hear asking a question and you're throwing a hissy fit when people are answering that question, maybe you should rephrase it something which can only give a postiive answer?

Personally, anything which extends the community into the mainstream sounds good to me and if you really go for it, then good luck.
Do I think it will be a success? Absolutely not. The reasons (numerable) - it's a fad, maybe you'd get on a few talk shows but nobodys really that interested unless the song is really catchy, there have been plenty of drag or TS acts around that it's not that huge a novelty (Culture Club, Marilyn and Pete Burns were more topical). You're retort is going to be that they were all men in drag - but I think the media and public willing to spend money will still lump all into the same group no matter how "fabulous" you might look.
Good luck with it, sincerely but don't have a strop on because people have an opinion about it. It's got nothing to do with "hating" :roll:
BTW I could see jealousy if you'd actually done something but you're just talking about it so it's more like discourse and disagreement then people being jealous of you?
seanchai

WOWWWWWWWWW U R SO RIGHT LOL!!!!!
U SHOULD RUN FOR PRESIDENT!
SO U THINK IT WILL "NOT" BE A SUCCESS BECAUSE -
-WE ARE TS RIGHT????
U KNOW WHAT IM NOT GONNA PROVE OR TALK ABOUT THIS ISSUE
IM JUST GONNA TRY MY HARDEST -- AND DO WHAT I HAVE TO DO !
U R ENTITLED TO YUR NEGATIVE OPINION ABOUT THIS GROUP -
ITS A FREE WORLD --HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY !

GroobySteven
03-18-2006, 07:52 PM
Well you're selling it as a TS band - you're not selling it on the talent of the artists or their skills, you're selling it purely on them being hot TS's - that's what you've said here.
Take a deep breath and calm down - if you're going to succeed in anything you're going to need to be able to answer collectively and not be so dramatic or emotional about it. We're answering your question - just because you don't like the feedback there is no need to get so upset about it (or don't ask in the first place).
The best thing you can do, is go and do it and prove us all wrong!
As I said I wish you the best of luck in it.
seanchai

Quinn
03-18-2006, 08:22 PM
Do I think this will be an international sensation? No. My reasons for voting so are as follows:

1.While I wish you, or anyone striving to achieve something notable, success, the fact is that novelty acts are a dime a dozen. From my perspective, this sort of thing is no better than acting when it comes to a statistical probability of achieving any real success.

2.The requirements cited in your post read like you’re shopping for members of the TS version of a boy band rather than people with any true musical talent.

3.You give the distinct impression that you don’t have the disposition for this type of endeavor.

That said, it would be great if you prove me wrong. Like Seanchai and most of the other posters on this forum, I am all for anything that helps to bring the community into the mainstream in a positive fashion.

-Quinn

nikki x
03-18-2006, 08:32 PM
Well you're selling it as a TS band - you're not selling it on the talent of the artists or their skills, you're selling it purely on them being hot TS's - that's what you've said here.
Take a deep breath and calm down - if you're going to succeed in anything you're going to need to be able to answer collectively and not be so dramatic or emotional about it. We're answering your question - just because you don't like the feedback there is no need to get so upset about it (or don't ask in the first place).
The best thing you can do, is go and do it and prove us all wrong!
As I said I wish you the best of luck in it.
seanchai

you obviously didnt read my first posting !!!! --in what i was looking for , SINGING & DANCING talent----WHO SAID THE GIRLS I CHOSE -DIDNT HAVE SINGING AND DANCING TALENT??? --INCLUDING ME ????
THE LOOKS AND BODY IS A PLUS AND MUST!!I WASNT PICKING A GIRL FOR THIS GROUP SOLELY FOR HER EXOTIC LOOKS AND HOT BODY !!!SHE MUST BE ABLE TO SING AND DANCE REEEEEEEEEEEAD CAREFULLY BEFORE BOASTING YUR OPINION ! AND THANKX FOR YUR WISHES !
BUT YUR RIGHT WE PROBABLY WONT BE SUCCESSFUL --
BECAUSE U SAID SO -LOL

THE END

Ecstatic
03-19-2006, 02:23 AM
I have my doubts about any novelty act succeeding (novelty act being defined as one where one unusual quality stands out to represent the group), though there have been many exceptions to prove the rule (from the Monkees to, believe it or not, the Beatles--most record producers in 1962 wouldn't give them a listen let alone a contract, until George Martin stepped up). Anyone remember Fem2Fem in the 90s? They did a couple of cd's, had a brief moment, but lacked the talent to suceed. So I wish you success.

Felicia Katt
03-19-2006, 02:31 AM
wasn't New Kids on the Block all trannies too? or was it Boys to (wo)Men LOL

meow

FK

tsntx
03-19-2006, 02:31 AM
Nikki

seanchai

you know when youre not argueing w/ me sean youre incredibly smart and right... good use of words :D - j

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-19-2006, 02:37 AM
There's a transexual band called All the pretty horses (You can google them) from MN. I didnt think they clicked or have any mass appeal but theyre still around playing gigs. Its tough to be able to break into the music biz but a few have like Boy George with the Culture Club, Marilyn, Pete Burns and Dead or Alive and Ru Paul. Then again, their novelty and success was rather short lived.

At any rate I wish you Nikki X the best. I hope your group be the 1st to break the record and making it big as a TS pop group. Its hard but sometimes with the right people/connection, the right material, talent management co. It might just work! Goodluck!

~Kisses.

HTG

chefmike
03-19-2006, 03:19 AM
wasn't New Kids on the Block all trannies too? or was it Boys to (wo)Men LOL

meow

FKNo, actually it was the Backdoor Boys....

nikki x
03-19-2006, 09:14 AM
I SEE WE HAVE COMEDIANS UP ON THIS FORUM !!!!! ITS OKAY -IT JUST SHOWS YOUR IGNORANCE AND IMMATURITY !!!!!
WE NEED SUPPORT FROM THE TS COMMUNITY NOT "STUPIDITY"
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY POSITIVE WISHES FOR THIS GIRL GROUP RATHER THAN TO SEE US FALL FLAT ON OUR FACES "WHICH WILL NOT HAPPEN"! -----SO I ASK ---WHY DOES AMANDA LEPORE HAVE A BARBIEDOLL COMING OUT AT F*A*O SHWARTZ ??? AND SHE ALSO HAS HER OWN SHOW COMING OUT SOON ON TV??? SOOOOOO U THINK THIS GROUP DOESNT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE IT BIG --W/O GIVING US A CHANCE HUH?IF IT DOESNT SUCCEED AS A POP GROUP WE WILL TRY ANOTHER DOOR BUT -SOMETHING POSITIVE WILL COME OUT OF IT>I GUARANTEE THAT !!
RELAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX AND WAIT -STOP ASSUMING -NOTHING WILL HAPPEN - AS LONG AS WE ARE RECOGNIZED -in the mainstream "commercial " world I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY !!!!
everyting takes time ---and the TIME IS NOW!!!!

DeathFox
03-19-2006, 10:14 AM
Whoah Whoah Whoah.
Jeez, chill out. I totally support you but if you can't take criticism at all then you better stop now coz Im sure there are many haters out there in the world.

GrimFusion
03-19-2006, 12:10 PM
I SEE WE HAVE COMEDIANS UP ON THIS FORUM !!!!! ITS OKAY -IT JUST SHOWS YOUR IGNORANCE AND IMMATURITY !!!!!
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY POSITIVE WISHES FOR THIS GIRL GROUP RATHER THAN TO SEE US FALL FLAT ON OUR FACES "WHICH WILL NOT HAPPEN"! -----SO I ASK ---WHY DOES AMANDA LEPORE HAVE A BARBIEDOLL COMING OUT AT F*A*O SHWARTZ ??? AND SHE ALSO HAS HER OWN SHOW COMING OUT SOON ON TV??? SOOOOOO U THINK THIS GROUP DOESNT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE IT BIG --W/O GIVING US A CHANCE HUH?IF IT DOESNT SUCCEED AS A POP GROUP WE WILL TRY ANOTHER DOOR BUT -SOMETHING POSITIVE WILL COME OUT OF IT>I GUARANTEE THAT !!
RELAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX AND WAIT -STOP ASSUMING -NOTHING WILL HAPPEN - AS LONG AS WE ARE RECOGNIZED -in the mainstream "commercial " world I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY !!!!

You're annoying.

lucx
03-19-2006, 01:41 PM
hi... i just voted no for some reason...
I am pretty sure you are all incredibly beautifull and good at dance etc... BUT let's see this way... world is full of girls band wich are also wonderfull and able to dance... and only 1 on 10000 got "some" kind of success...
If you add the ability to really sing (and i mean singing live, not in studio with all the electronic aid) you could maybe got some success... but not without this...
And remind that you want success in mainstream biz, i don't think there will be lot's of boys going around with a t-shirt of your band on (no matter how much good you'll look) if they don't want to be kicked in the back from their friends for being "fags"...

End of line: why i think you'll not be able to gain real success?... well mostly because you are basing it only on being good looking and shaking your boobs and ass around and you are al TS (and this makes the chances to succeed go down a lot due to "common way of life abits")

I'm not that good at english but i hope to having been able to explain what i think...

tommytuu
03-19-2006, 11:08 PM
THAT GODAMM WILLIAM HUNG! Now anybody thinks they can make a buck in the biz. Its all William Hung's fault.

specialk
03-19-2006, 11:16 PM
Just to break up the negativity I voted yes, so when your getting a grammy award someday don't forget to thank me in your speach... :lol:

sexxxylexi
03-19-2006, 11:19 PM
Just to break up the negativity I voted yes, so when your getting a grammy award someday don't forget to thank me in your speach... :lol:

Dont forget to thank "SpecialK"...... :lol: I am sure it may cause some confusion within the club kids but SpecialK will know u mean him 8)

reelgurl
03-20-2006, 12:08 AM
I'm voting no, not for what the band is purportedly sold for (TS sex). Transsexual sexuality is not an advantage beyond this very niche community. For a TS to break through in any areas, science, art, even social life, most of the case we have to work hard to not let our sexual identity get in the way because majority of the society are disapproval of it. Underplaying the sexual identity is key to success if you want real success, but then you have to have the real talents. I think sometimes TS get spoiled by the chasers and forget how hard it is out there in the real world; we truely believe the world view us as nothing but real women and we have so much sexual power because these guys keep telling you that. Ts sex does not sell in teh real world but talents and personality can. If you want success, cover up your bodies, do a magic song to wow the world, then tell the world you are a TS in teh aftermath and hope people will accept you as who you are. Same as if you want a real relationship wiht a real man who loves you as who you are instead of your cock.

tsntx
03-20-2006, 12:42 AM

what a hateful bitch you are... EVERYONE has wished you and ur group success... w/ your attitude this shitty band will NEVER get off the ground... -j

Quinn
03-20-2006, 01:35 AM

One word: Zoloft.

-Quinn

chefmike
03-20-2006, 03:38 PM

Why don't you tell us how you really feel.... :roll:

djbj_2_2_69
03-26-2006, 09:59 AM
Nikki X,

I've been in the music industry for about 8 years now. I've been involved in production of the music, distrabution, advertising, pretty much everything involved and I've had some success with it.

1. You seem to be selling this based on the fact that it's all about TS's which is great, but really the only success I see with that is the "freak" factor. TS's aren't mainstream and are looked at, for the most part, as those crazy people on Jerry Springer.
Now you COULD combat this IF you girls are totally legit and blow the roof off as singers and dancers.

2. I think a better angle to market yourself would be not as TS Singers, but just singers. I'd love to see a TS band be bigtime Mainstream and earn some respect, and at this point in time I'd rather see them make it because they are good performers and not just because they are TS.
Don't even bring it up. Maybe after you sell some records and get some backing you could announce it then. Then everybody could be like, "Hey they are good, maybe I'm all wrong about TS's"

3. As far as people "hating" on you, don't worry about it. Nobody is this business doesn't get hate. Instead of writing back to them, just ignore it. Besides, you should be more conserned about what you and your girls are doing anyway. Use it as fuel to work harder and prove us wrong.

Best of luck to you!

Vicki Richter
03-26-2006, 07:34 PM
Well... The major problem is TS can't sing let alone harmonize. Most TS have a hard enough time talking. When they say "honey" a lot of girls sound like Barry White. So... if the girls were to sing in boy voices, they might have a chance on vocal quality. This is really the #1 thing that prevents TS from being successful in this medium. Now if you got a GG who could sing, and made her the lead you could probably harmonize with studio background vocals mixed in. We all know Britney Spears can't sing and her stuff sounds good anyway.

The second major problem is that you all live in different cities and states. If this is the real deal, is Giselle moving to NYC or are you and Claudia moving to LA? Obviously LA is the logical choice for starting a group. Regardless two of you should be planning to move right now. Getting together for only a couple days a month will kill this idea before it starts.
It obviously takes a lot of effort and time to coreograph and put something like this together.

The third major problem would be that none of the TS types that were mentioned were sex workers. If the girls in the group supported themselves through escorting while attempting to get any serious publisher to pick them up, I think you would have issues. Pop culture still relies on wholesome to some extent. Image is pretty important. Giselle has a line of adult movies. There have been many GG pornstars who have tried girl bands, some with a lot of talent, and they go nowhere due to their backgrounds. Even Jenna Jamison, the queen of all adult can't get a mainstream TV deal. If you think it is for lack of wanting to, I'd say you are totally wrong. Imagine if you could not only find pictures of Destiny's Child naked, but getting fucked (or shoving things inside of them) as well. It would be a publicity nightmare for a mainstream company.

But -

I still say go for it. Just go into it open minded about the challenges. Consider a Las Vegas dance review first... Seriously. You could gain some serious notoriety if you have some skills and in the city of sin, who would care if you were sex workers on the side. I think there is already a TS type act going on there with really pretty girls - it isn't a drag show type thing either. What you really need is a plan.

Vicki

shemalevicki
03-27-2006, 05:33 AM
Girl, I hope this works for you. I am a black singer and dancer. I would love to work with you all but I have my own production company in Louisiana. I wish you the best and if you work hard and have the contacts you will make it.

I can make it, but they told me I had to get implants.

I will tell you this. If you are going to do it, the best way to do it , make sure you got it together and get big rap artist on your CD. That will get it played. Do not come out as a tgirl group. They will let you get really played on the radio. Most songs are popular and make the most in the south, but when they find out your situation they will stop it. Rupaul has an advantage cause she was cross dresser mostly at first, but now she is more ts and you don't here from her really.

You can do it and make it, but just be careful. If you get black listed you will not be able to ever come out again.

There was another tgirl group that came and got the Lady of Soul nomination in the early 90's. No one ever told that they were transexuals, and I will not do it to this day. So if you want to make it, you gonna have to get in, and not tell anyone.

tommytuu
03-27-2006, 06:40 AM
Well... The major problem is TS can't sing let alone harmonize. Most TS have a hard enough time talking. When they say "honey" a lot of girls sound like Barry White. So... if the girls were to sing in boy voices, they might have a chance on vocal quality. This is really the #1 thing that prevents TS from being successful in this medium. Now if you got a GG who could sing, and made her the lead you could probably harmonize with studio background vocals mixed in. We all know Britney Spears can't sing and her stuff sounds good anyway.

The second major problem is that you all live in different cities and states. If this is the real deal, is Giselle moving to NYC or are you and Claudia moving to LA? Obviously LA is the logical choice for starting a group. Regardless two of you should be planning to move right now. Getting together for only a couple days a month will kill this idea before it starts.
It obviously takes a lot of effort and time to coreograph and put something like this together.

The third major problem would be that none of the TS types that were mentioned were sex workers. If the girls in the group supported themselves through escorting while attempting to get any serious publisher to pick them up, I think you would have issues. Pop culture still relies on wholesome to some extent. Image is pretty important. Giselle has a line of adult movies. There have been many GG pornstars who have tried girl bands, some with a lot of talent, and they go nowhere due to their backgrounds. Even Jenna Jamison, the queen of all adult can't get a mainstream TV deal. If you think it is for lack of wanting to, I'd say you are totally wrong. Imagine if you could not only find pictures of Destiny's Child naked, but getting fucked (or shoving things inside of them) as well. It would be a publicity nightmare for a mainstream company.

But -

I still say go for it. Just go into it open minded about the challenges. Consider a Las Vegas dance review first... Seriously. You could gain some serious notoriety if you have some skills and in the city of sin, who would care if you were sex workers on the side. I think there is already a TS type act going on there with really pretty girls - it isn't a drag show type thing either. What you really need is a plan.

VickiThanks Vicki. Like I said before, someone always says what I'm thinking. I've never heard a ts that could really sing. And when I say sing I mean SING. Legit voices. In a lot of cases that takes some vocal traininng. I remember seeing a ts some time ago. I will not say who she is(I learned my lesson) but she told me that she uses some of the money she makes as an escort to pay for studio time. She said she was really serious about being a singer. But if you heard her talk the idea of her being able to sing is laughable. She talks as if her voice is cracking. Always. All jokes aside. As a member of the industry and professional performer unions, I believe if you're not brilliant to the point of giving jaw dropping performances everytime someone hears you or sees you, what you want will be very difficult to obtain. Thats just how I roll. That doesn't apply to everyone obviously, but its what I live by and believe in. Very talented people with legit voices still struggle. So a serious amount of dedication and commitment is necessary.

NickTheQuick
03-27-2006, 06:57 AM
Thanks Vicki. Like I said before, someone always says what I'm thinking. I've never heard a ts that could really sing. And when I say sing I mean SING. Legit voices. In a lot of cases that takes some vocal traininng. I remember seeing a ts some time ago. I will not say who she is(I learned my lesson) but she told me that she uses some of the money she makes as an escort to pay for studio time. She said she was really serious about being a singer. But if you heard her talk the idea of her being able to sing is laughable. She talks as if her voice is cracking. Always. All jokes aside. As a member of the industry and professional performer unions, I believe if you're not brilliant to the point of giving jaw dropping performances everytime someone hears you or sees you, what you want will be very difficult to obtain. Thats just how I roll. That doesn't apply to everyone obviously, but its what I live by and believe in. Very talented people with legit voices still struggle. So a serious amount of dedication and commitment is necessary.

Lol.....Check out how Dana rolls.
http://www.dana-international.net/

And we get it -- you're fucking super talented.

tommytuu
03-27-2006, 07:15 AM
Thanks Vicki. Like I said before, someone always says what I'm thinking. I've never heard a ts that could really sing. And when I say sing I mean SING. Legit voices. In a lot of cases that takes some vocal traininng. I remember seeing a ts some time ago. I will not say who she is(I learned my lesson) but she told me that she uses some of the money she makes as an escort to pay for studio time. She said she was really serious about being a singer. But if you heard her talk the idea of her being able to sing is laughable. She talks as if her voice is cracking. Always. All jokes aside. As a member of the industry and professional performer unions, I believe if you're not brilliant to the point of giving jaw dropping performances everytime someone hears you or sees you, what you want will be very difficult to obtain. Thats just how I roll. That doesn't apply to everyone obviously, but its what I live by and believe in. Very talented people with legit voices still struggle. So a serious amount of dedication and commitment is necessary.

Lol.....Check out how Dana rolls.
http://www.dana-international.net/

And we get it -- you're fucking super talented.Hey Nick, thanks for that link. I actually checked out her website and read her story. Didn't get to hear the voice because my speakers are broke, but thats just the kind of determination thats needed. She's got my respect. More so than some big name entertainers.

romeo
03-27-2006, 03:10 PM
...another good example is Kelly Van Der Veer

Her official website....
http://www.bigkelly.com/

....and her myspace webpage (here u can listen and download her song)
http://www.myspace.com/kellytothev