PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else clumsy as hell?

Erika1487
07-30-2012, 09:26 PM
We would all like to believe that we are at least smooth enough, not to drop, fumble, trip over, fall off of, or break our things, or worse ourselves!
It would not be so bad if I did not have so many dangerous chores and hobbies. For instance, I climbed 10 foot up, one of my box elder trees to trim some branches out, and got my 18in chainsaw wedged in an undercut. In the process of freeing the saw I smacked myself in the face and wacthed my running saw drop 10ft to the ground. Other than a bloody nose and $50 worth of damage to to the saw, I am fine. It did make me think though, that the last year or so I have gotten worse with my blance and over clumsyness. Maybe it's hrt, maybe it's just the process of getting older. :shrug:
Let's be honest who else out there, is trip over the coffee table clumsy?

Wendy Summers
07-30-2012, 09:44 PM
I keep informing everyone the whole geeky clutzy thing with me is not an act. At some point I plan to release a blooper reel of all the on-set accidents I cause shooting my website. I am gracelessness personified.

Erika1487
07-30-2012, 10:11 PM
I keep informing everyone the whole geeky clutzy thing with me is not an act. At some point I plan to release a blooper reel of all the on-set accidents I cause shooting my website. I am gracelessness personified. Aww...Wendy I would give ya a hug, but I would probably trip over something and crush ya :tongue: Seriously though like me have you noticed it getting worse every year?

Dino Velvet
07-31-2012, 01:25 AM
Weird for me. I lost a lotta weight but still think I'm the same dimensions and need the same room in things like hallways or going through doors. For me, I'm fairly agile at my present weight but have shit for depth perception.

bimale69
07-31-2012, 01:36 AM
Dont feel bad, i get cases of CRS(cant remember shit) more frequently now....i literallty tore up the shelves and bunk area of my truck's sleeper looking for my keys....and they were in my pocket.:banghead

Dino Velvet
07-31-2012, 01:38 AM
With all the drugs I've taken and those many blows to the head, I don't have brain farts. I have brain 20 minute dumps.

MdR Dave
07-31-2012, 02:44 AM
I have no discernible loss of

Wgredbjtechjhrgbbtrebbjtrgbnt

Quiet Reflections
07-31-2012, 02:47 AM
I'm not clumsy but my hearing has gone to shit

Erika1487
07-31-2012, 03:51 AM
Weird for me. I lost a lotta weight but still think I'm the same dimensions and need the same room in things like hallways or going through doors. For me, I'm fairly agile at my present weight but have shit for depth perception. I know what you mean, two years ago I weighed in 278lbs and have dropped down too 209lbs this last week. !

Dino Velvet
07-31-2012, 03:54 AM
I know what you mean, two years ago I weighed in 278lbs and have dropped down too 209lbs this last week. !

Good job. I went from 320 to 235. 15 more pounds and that's it.

Erika1487
07-31-2012, 04:00 AM
Dont feel bad, i get cases of CRS(cant remember shit) more frequently now....i literallty tore up the shelves and bunk area of my truck's sleeper looking for my keys....and they were in my pocket.:banghead
Fellow trucker :cheers: Pro tip, I used to carry a spare, side box key taped to the inside of my cowboy boot. Once unlocked I could reach in and grab my full set of spare tractor keys. (taped on the box top of my emergency triangles)

Quiet Reflections
07-31-2012, 04:05 AM
I know what you mean, two years ago I weighed in 278lbs and have dropped down too 209lbs this last week. !
Congrats. That is great to hear. Weight loss is a slow process when done correctly. I hope you reach your goal.

Erika1487
07-31-2012, 04:09 AM
Good job. I went from 320 to 235. 15 more pounds and that's it. Congratulations on your weight loss Dino! I wold like my final weight to be around 160lbs. My doc says that is a good lean weight for me. I am afraid I will lose all my muscle mass, but my overall transition goals are worth more than being strong.

Erika1487
07-31-2012, 04:12 AM
Congrats. That is great to hear. Weight loss is a slow process when done correctly. I hope you reach your goal.
Thank you Quiet :D

Dino Velvet
07-31-2012, 04:14 AM
Congratulations on your weight loss Dino! I wold like my final weight to be around 160lbs. My doc says that is a good lean weight for me. I am afraid I will lose all my muscle mass, but my overall transition goals are worth more than being strong.

I'm an all or nothing kinda guy with an obsessive streak. I'm also a pothead who cuts his dinner short to get high.:smoking