PDA

View Full Version : This Week at the Safe House

ed_jaxon
07-30-2012, 04:26 PM
So rather than make a post every week I am going to create this one thread and update it when we have parties.

This week, Saturday August 4th we are getting off into some sick and demented shit bigtime.

This week marks the opening of our Dungeon complete with whips chains and strange stains. This is going to be some straight up Pulp Fiction shit.

Now our regular parties will still be upstairs but for the bdsm crowd we are putting some heavy equipment in for you as well.

Colleen_Stewart
07-31-2012, 05:09 PM
Ahhhh yes, the Mistress side of me finally gets to come out, hehehe. Colleen Clad in Leather and tying people up and paddling them and flogging them sounds great too.

We have flavors for everyone down at the Safe House, be sure to come out this Saturday Night ! ! !

Dino Velvet
07-31-2012, 06:09 PM
The more rope the more fun.

Samhain - All Murder, All Guts, All Fun - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX1wZv3hBzA)

up_for_it
07-31-2012, 10:20 PM
I like your musical tastes Dino... you've posted another fav band of mine.

benfromchicago
07-31-2012, 11:21 PM
these parties look like they poppin

Colleen_Stewart
08-01-2012, 07:41 AM
these parties look like they poppin
Dammm Straight, Ben, these parties are really poppin ! ! ! !:iagree:

ed_jaxon
08-01-2012, 05:14 PM
Hope some of my HA peeps can make it out this Saturday.

Shit should be wild.

and yes Ariel will be there with her hand cuffs

Colleen_Stewart
08-04-2012, 07:27 AM
Damm, I just looked at the RSVP's to this party and DAMMM "106" RSVP's have come in so far, this is going to be one hell of a party, there is still room to RSVP. Hit Ed up for details ! ! ! !

ed_jaxon
08-06-2012, 05:41 AM
To those who came outm we agree it was a fun time.

Dude from here got the mummy treatment. Names have been omitted to protect the guilty.

Ariel got molested by several dudes as well.

artie
08-07-2012, 01:28 PM
looks like 2 dudes showed up?

ed_jaxon
08-07-2012, 10:22 PM
We usually average about 35 to 40 people.

I am careful to not get face though so that's why you just see Ariel.

ed_jaxon
08-07-2012, 10:26 PM
This Week

Colleen_Stewart
08-08-2012, 12:51 AM
Wow, our parties lately have been off the F****** Hook, people really have been showing up, to all you in Chicago, if you have not been to the Safe House, you do not know what you have been missing ! ! ! Now to go to that closet of mine and find my white dresses and see what one fits me best for Saturday Night.

If you want more info on this HOT PARTY and Chicago has not had a White Party in awhile, come on out and Hit Ed or Myself up for details, See you all SATURDAY NIGHT ! ! !

Colleen

ed_jaxon
08-12-2012, 11:42 PM
There are a lot of things that I cannot talk about that happened last night.

The shit I saw.........

Rocking naked on the bathroom floor holding my knees seems to be helping.

dskreet2
08-13-2012, 06:38 AM
Wow, I missed two big-time parties, last nite and Aug 4th!!!

ChIDuDe
08-27-2012, 02:00 AM
when's the next one?

dskreet2
08-27-2012, 02:20 AM
It was last night and I wasn't able to make it! Check tgirlhotspot.com for updates on the next one, that is how I found out.

ed_jaxon
08-27-2012, 02:34 AM
We were trying to have a low key party last night in preparation for this weeks party that will coincide with Continental.

Got peeps coming in from all over for this weekend and it is gonna be fucking nuts.

Our event Saturday the 1st will be a barbeque so come check it out.

My avatar was from last night btw.

susi1045
08-27-2012, 03:36 AM
i may check it out .. huuu

ed_jaxon
08-27-2012, 06:04 AM
I will be sure to have a Corona chilling for you.

I will hit you up so you can have the info.

BLKGSXR
08-27-2012, 06:08 AM
i may check it out .. huuu
Private dances all night right? :salad:fuckin::jerkoff

BLKGSXR
08-27-2012, 06:09 AM
We were trying to have a low key party last night in preparation for this weeks party that will coincide with Continental.

Got peeps coming in from all over for this weekend and it is gonna be fucking nuts.

Our event Saturday the 1st will be a barbeque so come check it out.

My avatar was from last night btw.Lol bruhbrah! hope september 1st is the best one yall have, mad I cant make it....

ed_jaxon
08-27-2012, 10:02 PM
We got your pic up at the door. DO NOT SERVE THIS MAN!

And I think Susi was planning on raping you with a beer bottle.

BLKGSXR
08-28-2012, 10:51 AM
We got your pic up at the door. DO NOT SERVE THIS MAN!

And I think Susi was planning on raping you with a beer bottle.
you didnt finish the sentence, dont serve him he can serve himself Lol.

ed_jaxon
08-29-2012, 10:18 PM
This should be an outstanding week at the SafeHouse

Out of town guests and our regular kinky crowd should mix to form a depraved coupling.

If you are in Chicago or the area be there. Hit me up here for more info.

Sidney, Coco and Chanel will guarantee that you have a good time. Either that or get raped.

And if Susi comes out the odds go higher for the latter.

Free food, free drink, giveaways and shit like that.

Colleen_Stewart
08-31-2012, 06:58 AM
Well it is that time again in Chicago, time to buy a sexy dress and be seen, on Sunday and Monday Night's ! ! ! ! If you are in town early, why not come down to a party spot that keeps getting better and better with every passing party. Join Sidney, CoCo, Mistress Lia and myself Colleen Stewart for a off the f****** hook party and BBQ Saturday Night. If you want info on how to attend hit my best friend Ed Jaxon up for Details. This is one party not to be missed. We have people coming in from all over the country on Saturday Night for this, do not miss out, to be seen.

BLKGSXR
08-31-2012, 07:01 AM
hrm I know imma be drunk just look for that nigga Named JIX!

ed_jaxon
08-31-2012, 07:28 AM
Just got the latest issue of Transformations magazine. Hilarious.

Colleen_Stewart
08-31-2012, 04:38 PM
hrm I know imma be drunk just look for that nigga Named JIX!

LOL Ed told me to keep my eye open for you Jix, see you there ! ! ! ! :joke:

BLKGSXR
09-01-2012, 11:39 AM
LOL Ed told me to keep my eye open for you Jix, see you there ! ! ! ! :joke:
I know its going to be a good night, hope we can all hang out and enjoy ourselves! well that wont be too hard...given that theirs those cutIEs go-going tomorrow right?

susi1045
09-01-2012, 08:21 PM
ed send email me you cell. i got a new number that way i get the imf i will stop by before i go to see sunny perform..

BLKGSXR
09-02-2012, 03:05 AM
Party bareLy starting! If you got the info come on thru if not MSG me ill check mags periodically!

ed_jaxon
09-04-2012, 05:34 AM
I'm tired.

Most of this long weekend I spent running the streets showing Jix a good time in the city.

The party Saturday was pretty typical of what we do. Dudes got molested and will probably need therapy, girls did fun things to each other and at least one babe was playing like the big bad wolf and she damn near succeeded at blowing down the house.

But when Susi came through........damn. She is as fine a babe as there is and her sexiness is off the charts. Still don't know if she is pre or post but it wasn't for lack of trying. And she teased the fuck out of me again.

I won't go into all that happened that night after we left the party but I think Jix had a good time.

Big thanks to all the Chicago dudes who we hung with, Dskreet, Poleskr and to the brother who hooked us up, mad thanks.

PS Jix took these pics so blame him if you cannot sleep.

Willie Escalade
09-04-2012, 06:33 AM
How did Jix feel about meeting Sidney Starr?

BLKGSXR
09-04-2012, 07:03 AM
How did Jix feel about meeting Sidney Starr?

Bruh you funny as can be...Instead of asking someone else of How "I" felt about meeting someone, ask me....nigga you got my number riiiight?

Btw she loves me because I came reaL to her!

BLKGSXR
09-04-2012, 08:02 AM
I'm tired.

Most of this long weekend I spent running the streets showing Jix a good time in the city.

The party Saturday was pretty typical of what we do. Dudes got molested and will probably need therapy, girls did fun things to each other and at least one babe was playing like the big bad wolf and she damn near succeeded at blowing down the house.

But when Susi came through........damn. She is as fine a babe as there is and her sexiness is off the charts. Still don't know if she is pre or post but it wasn't for lack of trying. And she teased the fuck out of me again.

I won't go into all that happened that night after we left the party but I think Jix had a good time.

Big thanks to all the Chicago dudes who we hung with, Dskreet, Poleskr and to the brother who hooked us up, mad thanks.

We did things that should never see light of day haha!:whistle:
:whistle:Saturday I flew into O'Hare good oL' Ed picked me up. Instead of checking in right away, Myself and Ed hit the "United Center" because a true thing Ive always wanted to do was take a picture with the MJ statue! I got that....
So Safe House! I had a fucking bLast, those picture above are a mere glimpse of what happened! usually Ed is the bartender and doesnt get to capture the true essence of what happens here Luckily jix was present! and has an artistic mind when it comes to photography!...I personally thought the GG domme was fun as all hell! she kept wanting to put me in a cage!, so I made a deal with her if she can put me in a headlock she can! too bad she couldnt....
Sidney Starr is a sweet cute young girL myself and her had a good conversation away from everyone :fuckin:.
A girl pictured above was giving BLOWJOBS all around! maybe 4-5 guys joined in! it was interesting especially when someone went down on her! like woah did that really happen, Reminded me of when my buddy did that at buddywoods house to a girl!
In the end we closed safehouse down at 2-215 myself and ed RAN the streets after that....And well just know that it would have been much more fun if the 3rd of our trio were there....Being said I truly will try and make it to Chicago in the next few months because I LOVE the CITY!:geek:

susi1045
09-05-2012, 09:57 AM
it was fun to be there specially for a shy girl like me. it was nice to see you there ed and thank you for the breakfast. the party was crazy and i tease a few people there . well see you there next year or whenever u visit nyc.. kisess

ed_jaxon
09-05-2012, 11:17 PM
Susi I always have a great time with you. And to be clear its not that we spent the night together then had breakfast. We had breakfast at the end of the night.

You shy? Party naked is not just a phrase with you. See you next month in NYC.

amberskyi
09-06-2012, 12:17 AM
I'm tired.

wow..they getting it like that there 0__0

BLKGSXR
09-06-2012, 01:55 AM
Susi I always have a great time with you. And to be clear its not that we spent the night together then had breakfast. We had breakfast at the end of the night.

You shy? Party naked is not just a phrase with you. See you next month in NYC.
No hunnay! You Puerto rican! LMFAO! No bitch! Hahaha

susi1045
09-06-2012, 10:42 AM
more picts , but the ones i was nakedddd...fishiiiii lol

ed_jaxon
09-25-2012, 01:02 AM
So Saturday I was drinking for the first time in a week due to an unfortunate incident with a triflin assed individual.

I get my first beer and down it and pass the empty to Colleen who was manning the bar. That's when it gets weird.

So I get me second beer but after a few sips it disappears. I am fairly sure I did not drink it all but I cannot find it anywhere in the bar so I chalk it up as a loss. Then the shit happens again with my third beer! Bermuda triangle of lagers.

So now I am thinking someone is fucking with me big time and I tell those evil fuckers to keep their hands off my beer.

Well one guy says he sees my beer and when I look , you guessed it he swiped my beer. Now it's a running joke.

So I fixed those fuckers.

I taped my next three beers to my hand with masking tape.

ed_jaxon
09-25-2012, 11:13 PM
more picts , but the ones i was nakedddd...fishiiiii lol

There were not any pics of you naked Susi. Ya tease.

Be in NYC next week.

ed_jaxon
09-25-2012, 11:37 PM
So we have another pretty big party this week.

Saturday we are hosting "Tranny's a Poppin" but don't get mad at ol' Ed for that name.

Hit me up for more info.

BLKGSXR
09-26-2012, 08:51 AM
Im telling ol girls to go to this! I need eyes and ears where yours do not venture Lol.

susi1045
09-26-2012, 03:04 PM
that was you with the legs open and me giving you a colonoscopeeeee lolol:joke:

So we have another pretty big party this week.

Saturday we are hosting "Tranny's a Poppin" but don't get mad at ol' Ed for that name.

Hit me up for more info.

ed_jaxon
09-26-2012, 10:30 PM
Susi,

If you were not so cute, sexy, fun to be around, easy to get along with and beautiful I would not have anything to do with you.

Naw, I would still love you.

ed_jaxon
09-27-2012, 02:28 AM
Another Saturday another party.

Spankings, dancers, and assorted adult fun.

Come out if you are in Chicago.

Hit me up here for all the details. Adres, time, cover etc.

Ed

susi1045
09-27-2012, 10:22 AM
that is what she sayss.. fishiii . :salad

Susi,

If you were not so cute, sexy, fun to be around, easy to get along with and beautiful I would not have anything to do with you.

Naw, I would still love you.

ed_jaxon
10-01-2012, 05:25 AM
Yeah we are some sick fuckers.

we had a good crowd but shit started a little slow so I took one for the team and got spanked in front of a crowd.

Then shit went south quick.

Coco danced on stage but when ol boy got up there......

all I can say was he became a human sock puppet complete with the hand up his ass.

You all are a little worse off for having read this.

You call it crazy we call it Saturday.

Colleen_Stewart
10-01-2012, 05:41 PM
LOL Ed, that is a understatement. Things went south and dammm it was a good thing. To everyone out here, these parties are getting better and better, every week. That remark is a understatement too.

IF you are any where near Chicago or coming to Chicago, hit ol Ed or myself for info on our parties. We are here every Saturday Night, so come on down and see for yourself ! !

I will agree Ed, this is what we call "My Saturday Night" ! ! ! !

ed_jaxon
10-11-2012, 05:03 PM
This week we are going to try to pull off a wet t shirt contest with cash prizes and hard nipples.

Hit me up here if you want the info.

serial138
10-12-2012, 11:47 AM
Hey Ed, what's going on. I'll be home in Chicago for Thanksgiving week. Please tell me you're planning something good that weekend or for Black Wednesday.

Colleen_Stewart
10-20-2012, 08:37 AM
Hey Everyone, Time for your weekly Safe House update here in Chicago ! ! !

"BIG" news coming next week for the Safe House, and "no" it is not your typical Halloween Party ! ! !

DETAILS COMING NEXT WEEK ! ! ! !

theoryman
10-20-2012, 12:53 PM
MissyAnn and I get over to Chi every few months... Would love to know more.

--

ed_jaxon
10-22-2012, 09:21 PM
We have been at this shit for a year now and despite ups and downs it has been pretty fun.

This Saturday is both Halloween and our one year anniversay so we are pulling out all the stops and throwing a big assed party.

Freaks and goblins will be on full display this weekend. Contests and special guests.

Colleen will be putting someone on the spot with her whips , paddles and restraints and somebody is gonna get beat.

I have some particular evil shit up my sleeve so if you have been thinking of coming out this is the party not to miss.

Confirmed are Mistress Lia, Sidney Starr as well as our regular dancers.

This is going to be fun.

Colleen_Stewart
10-23-2012, 09:17 AM
:party:Hey Hell Ya, "ONE YEAR" here in Chicago and getting better and better ! ! ! Come one come all on Saturday Night ! ! ! :party:

dskreet2
12-31-2012, 10:01 AM
Colleen & Ed: Way to throw a GREAT Party last night! Really nice crowd and fun was had by many.

ed_jaxon
12-31-2012, 05:09 PM
That shit in the private room was ridiculous.

Glad you could make it brother and it was good to see Cirkus again as well.

I need to keep my narrow ass behind the bar, it's safer there.

dskreet2
01-01-2013, 05:51 AM
The words "ass" and "safe" doesn't seem right in the same sentence, at least on this Board! I'm writing non-disease wise. Only refering to the pain felt or force used.

Interesting position or act when I was holding a girl in the air while she was being bonged! Dino would be proud! LOL!!!

Colleen_Stewart
01-03-2013, 07:47 AM
Colleen & Ed: Way to throw a GREAT Party last night! Really nice crowd and fun was had by many.

Thanks Dskreet, wish more girls and guys would come and have fun at our place and see how off the chain the place has really become.

Colleen :-D

ChIDuDe
03-24-2013, 06:41 PM
when is the next party?

Colleen_Stewart
03-24-2013, 08:57 PM
The party will be next Saturday Night, ChIDuDe, it will be from 8pm to 2am.

Colleen

PS Stay tuned for some new changes going to happen very soon ! ! !

ed_jaxon
04-03-2013, 12:32 AM
After having to clean house both literally and figuratively we are back providing some of the most debaucherous entertainment on the planet.

The last several months have been fun, what with the Rabbi coming in to get humiliated and with the swingers parties we have thrown but it wasn't what we are known for.

WE ARE BACK!

There is a brand new dungeon complete with cages. Our band of miscreants and ne'er-do wells are still around providing us with a non stop source of entertainment.

We have added new degenerates as well who fit right in with our brand of, ahem, "fun".

Hopefully soon we will be providing shows, live entertainement and other amusements that will only add to the circuses.

Watch this space for a special event heralding the new and improved Safe House.

Ed

ed_jaxon
04-18-2013, 08:05 PM
This week at the Safe House.

Ms. Natalia Coxx will be making an appearance and shit should be fun.

To the regular suspects this is a party you should make and to those on the fence just fuckn come. You might regret it but hell at least you will have a wild story.

Send me an IM for more information

Colleen_Stewart
04-19-2013, 05:37 AM
Amen Ed, this is going to be a off the hook party on Saturday Night ! ! Yo, people, the Safe House is making a AWESOME RETURN, hit me or Ed up for details on how to attend.

Come on out and meet Natalia Coxxx she is awesome ! ! !

Colleen

ed_jaxon
04-22-2013, 12:50 AM
Another fun time and a big thank you to the special guests that showed up out of the blue.

(You know who you are!)

Colleen_Stewart
04-22-2013, 05:51 AM
:iagree: I will second that Ed, OMG the Stars were out last night at the Safe House. Too bad for those who missed it, we had "two" great stars out last night. Too see who comes out you got to come down to the safe house, if you are living in Chicago or just visiting Chicago ! !

Rumor has it HUGE ASS PARTY coming up on MAY 4th, Stay Tuned here for all the Awesome Details ! ! !

ed_jaxon
04-24-2013, 06:22 PM
May 4th at the Safe House.

ed_jaxon
04-26-2013, 07:45 PM
Saturday May 4th. Should be wild.

alice - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEEfV4Ro2mg)

Colleen_Stewart
05-03-2013, 06:28 AM
OMG, we finally have done it, we are going down the "Rabbit Hole" on Saturday Night May 4th ! ! ! Well everyone "we" are back, the Safe House in Chicago, we are kinda having another coming out party and come down and join us and find out what we are all about ! ! ! See you all Saturday Night ! !

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=576066&stc=1&d=1366820520

ed_jaxon
05-06-2013, 01:25 AM
Shit was fun and to those who came out....thank you. It was surreal. More pics to come.

Odelay
06-06-2013, 12:46 AM
Safe House regular and total hottie, Coco, posing for Shemale Strokers. Great natural beauty and she's a pleasure to conversate with. Gotta make it to another Safe House event at some point this summer.

ed_jaxon
06-13-2013, 11:23 PM
Hawks fans we will be showing the game this Saturday and if you come in your Hawks gear during the game we will knock off $5 bucks plus $5 more if you mention HA.

Come drink all night for free with admission and hang with some of the craziest girls in Chicago.

Hit me up here for the address.

ed_jaxon
06-14-2013, 06:01 PM
If you follow hockey at all you will recognize this song. If you are not from Chicago and follow hockey you are probably sick of it.

The video looks like the fun we try to have at the Safe House.

The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEXHeTcxQy4)

ed_jaxon
06-22-2013, 04:27 PM
Another Hawks game and another party at the Safe House.

Mention Hung angels and get $5 bucks off. Ladies get in free. Drinks free all night.

This is more like my clubhouse than anything so come hang tonight. Hit me up for the address and particulars.

ed_jaxon
06-28-2013, 06:57 AM
Every week it is something different.

Last week we installed a fucking gloryhole on wheels. What the fuck is the matter with us? This week come out and celebrate Pride weekend with us and then stumble out to the parade Sunday morning.

Babes get in free, dudes $35 but drinks are free all night.

Mention you saw this on HA and I will knock $5 off the price of admission.

Send me a pm here to get the address.

ed_jaxon
07-11-2013, 07:00 PM
From the people that brought you Malice in Wonderland and A Midsommer's Night Nightmare. This promises to be the sickest shit yet.

If you are a sick twisted demented fuck, you need to be here. If you aren't, well you still need to be there so you can see what not to be.

Hit me up here for more info.

ed_jaxon
10-19-2013, 06:40 AM
So believe it or not we have been at this shit for two years now.

Saturday November 2nd we will be celebrating.

Come out for free drinks with paid admission. Special guests and contests will make this night one for the ages.

If you are in or around Chicago come check us out. Hit me up here for all the info.

ed_jaxon
11-25-2013, 06:33 PM
Last week at the Safe House

Caff_Racer
11-25-2013, 08:27 PM
Just been looking through this thread and I must say that the parties look pretty lively! ;)

ed_jaxon
11-25-2013, 10:31 PM
Caff my man!

Been a while since we chatted. Still gotta get you over here stateside.

Hope all is going well brother.

nysprod
11-25-2013, 10:41 PM
Looks like there's some s&m involved...is there?

ed_jaxon
11-25-2013, 10:53 PM
Nysprod, yeah we do the bdsm thing as well as the transgendered thing. Sometimes it gets.....wild.

Like the night Susi Villa used a dudes ass to open her Corona.

nysprod
11-25-2013, 10:58 PM
Nysprod, yeah we do the bdsm thing as well as the transgendered thing. Sometimes it gets.....wild.

Lol, did he squeeze the lime with it too?

ed_jaxon
11-25-2013, 11:07 PM
See it was a bad enough image I have had trouble shaking and now you add that.

Never drinking Corona again.

nysprod
11-25-2013, 11:29 PM
See it was a bad enough image I have had trouble shaking and now you add that.

Never drinking Corona again.

Lol...hey man, it's your party...

Caff_Racer
11-26-2013, 12:25 AM
Caff my man!

Been a while since we chatted. Still gotta get you over here stateside.

Hope all is going well brother.

Things aren't great, but then again they could be a hell of a lot worse, so I'm not complaining! I'm working on getting stateside, but like all things with me, it could take some time! lol

Note to self: wear armour-plated undercrackers the day you attend a Safe House party!

kirahann
11-26-2013, 01:37 AM

Okay in the past week I’ve sworn off Snickers and now Corona :-( what’s next mom’s homemade chocolate chip cookies or turkey in time for Thanksgiving?

ed_jaxon
11-26-2013, 03:29 AM
Lol...hey man, it's your party...

This is what Susi does to dudes. Just be careful Nysprod, Susi is dangerous. One minute your enjoying her conversation the next she is using a beer as a rectal thermometer.

glenntinnyc
11-26-2013, 03:55 PM
I guess it Dos XX from now on,

nysprod
11-26-2013, 06:00 PM
This is what Susi does to dudes. Just be careful Nysprod, Susi is dangerous. One minute your enjoying her conversation the next she is using a beer as a rectal thermometer.

Lmao...omg that is friggin' hysterical!

ed_jaxon
12-10-2013, 01:14 AM
Gotta get back out to NYC to hang with the Gotham degenerates. Nysprod I'm talking to you brother.

ed_jaxon
12-10-2013, 01:19 AM
A few recent pics from our place

susivilla
12-11-2013, 11:40 AM
you have no idea ..lol:ignore:

Lmao...omg that is friggin' hysterical!

susivilla
12-11-2013, 11:42 AM
omg lol :whistle:

susivilla
12-11-2013, 11:45 AM
Things aren't great, but then again they could be a hell of a lot worse, so I'm not complaining! I'm working on getting stateside, but like all things with me, it could take some time! lol

Note to self: wear armour-plated undercrackers the day you attend a Safe House party!

i am only there for labor day weekend .. that is when you can see abuse someone lol:geek:

susivilla
12-11-2013, 11:55 AM
what happen after the party..lol:wiggle:

I'm tired.

ed_jaxon
12-12-2013, 11:48 PM
what happen after the party..lol:wiggle:

I'm not telling other than I got a visit from my friend Peeky McWatchmefuck.

ed_jaxon
12-12-2013, 11:53 PM
Okay in the past week I’ve sworn off Snickers and now Corona :-( what’s next mom’s homemade chocolate chip cookies or turkey in time for Thanksgiving?

Kirahann I missed your post somehow in this thread.

Good to see you here man.

susivilla
12-13-2013, 05:03 PM
specially at the gay club.. i felt such a lesbian there lol

I'm not telling other than I got a visit from my friend Peeky McWatchmefuck.

serial138
12-18-2013, 09:50 PM
Wait, you have Adrianna Lynn Rush at these parties now?!?

Guess I have to come home for a visit now...

ed_jaxon
01-09-2014, 03:11 AM
Adrianna has been coming out occasionally for a while now.

She did a shoot at the spot last month and probably will come back and do a party in February.

This weekend we have a couple of cuties coming out to dance.

Anyone interested in coming out hit me up here for the details. Free drinks all night with paid admission.

London and Jada will be dancing and hanging out all night.

iltoro13
01-09-2014, 07:40 AM
This looks way too fun, can't wait to make it out this weekend. I wanted to come but the shitty weather didn't let me.

ed_jaxon
01-11-2014, 02:53 AM
See you tomorrow Toro!

ed_jaxon
02-03-2014, 02:16 AM
Come check out London, Jada and Ariel (plus one more cutie) as they grace our stage and shake their ass for cash. Private dances available as well.

$25 dollar requested donation includes admission and one free drink.

This Friday, February 7th

8:00 pm till 2:00 am.

2200 W 19th Street in Chicago near UIC.

Feel free to hit me up here for more information.

Check Ariel out in this thread

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=84448

ed_jaxon
02-04-2014, 10:14 PM
a few more pics of this weeks dancers

Odelay
02-05-2014, 01:30 AM
Need to get a stack of bills. See ya on Friday, Ed.

benfromchicago
02-17-2014, 10:50 PM
Damn Ed these chicks are badd. Gotta make my way to one of these parties..

ed_jaxon
03-11-2014, 05:23 AM
A special party this week.....

A salute to Marilyn Monroe, with giveaways, contests and general debauchery.

And featuring special guest ADRIANA LYNN RUSH!

ed_jaxon
03-15-2014, 09:20 PM
Tonight's the night.

Hope to see some of the HA crew out for our big party.

ed_jaxon
03-16-2014, 05:16 PM
So last night our salute to Marilyn Monroe was a blast. Adriana Lynn Rush was awesome. If you are a fan of hers please come check her out the next time she dances at the Safe House.

We have been pushing our artistic limits, bringing in a sketch artist and other creative people to expand our horizons.

Check out an example of Alice the artist's interpretation of Adriana as well as a couple of pics from last night.

nysprod
03-16-2014, 05:31 PM
Looks like you guys had an awesome time...a trip to Chi town this summer for one of your parties is on my must-do bucket list.

ed_jaxon
03-16-2014, 07:22 PM
We are there every Saturday Nysprod so hope to see you soon.

We have a lot of events in the planning stage like our second annual pajama party and a salute to Queen to coincide with the Pride weekend in June. Cannot wait for Susi to come back for Continental in September also. That shit is always wild.

susivilla
03-18-2014, 12:26 PM
get ready the corona lol:salad

We are there every Saturday Nysprod so hope to see you soon.

We have a lot of events in the planning stage like our second annual pajama party and a salute to Queen to coincide with the Pride weekend in June. Cannot wait for Susi to come back for Continental in September also. That shit is always wild.

ed_jaxon
03-19-2014, 06:25 AM
Not me Susi.

I prefer my beer to go in the other end.

susivilla
03-19-2014, 10:01 AM
you ger drunk faster from that end..lol:ignore:

Not me Susi.

I prefer my beer to go in the other end.

ed_jaxon
04-03-2014, 07:38 PM
As the temps finally start to heat up, we are anticipating a fun Spring at the Safe House.

Foot, heels and boot fetish party the 19th of April.

Memorial day pajama party in May

Pre Pride party in June.

We will have special guests throughout the Spring so keep your eyes on this thread!

ed_jaxon
04-04-2014, 05:47 PM
Next theme party on the 19th.

Come check us out. Hit me up for more info.

ed_jaxon
04-20-2014, 07:20 PM
Another great night at the Safe House.

The foot fetish theme was pretty well received and we had a foot job contest on stage.

There was a cash prize for the girl who made the guy come first (we had three couples competing) and the guy received an orgasm plus a dvd compliments of Grooby. Big thanks to Steven.

Adriana Lynn Rush made a surprise appearance and will be back in May to host our second annual Memorial Day Pajama Party.

In the mean time enjoy a couple of pics of the beautiful Adriana from last night.

ed_jaxon
04-21-2014, 04:26 AM
and to the brother from HA who came out...great meeting you! Come back soon!

ed_jaxon
04-25-2014, 03:08 AM
I have little shame with the events we throw at Safehouse. Last party we had a foot job contest instead of the Girl Guy Or T girl glory hole contest.

This week will be the craziest shit yet.

ed_jaxon
05-23-2014, 01:40 PM
If you are in Chicago come check us out this Saturday May 24th.

Second annual pajama party and bbq.

Special guest Adriana Lynn Rush!

Hit me up for more info

ed_jaxon
05-25-2014, 09:54 PM
Another fun night at the spot. Adriana Lynn Rush is awesome!

And yes that is someone tied to the St Andrews cross in the background getting a beating from Colleen.

ed_jaxon
05-26-2014, 05:23 PM
A few from last week at the spot

Rusty Eldora
05-27-2014, 02:46 AM
Ed, this looks like a real blast. Wish I was in Chicago.

ed_jaxon
05-27-2014, 06:38 AM
We have a lot of fun Rusty. Not as much fun as we had in LA last February but we do ok.

If you ever get out this way look us up.

serial138
05-29-2014, 08:30 PM
I'm coming back to visit at the end of August Ed, you think you could plan a party so I could meet Adriana? Thanks buddy!

ed_jaxon
05-29-2014, 09:00 PM
Send me the dates Serial. I am going to NYC the 22nd through the 25th to hang with the east coast degenerates.

I will make sure she is here when you come brother.

serial138
05-30-2014, 02:21 AM
Ha ha, thanks brother! I'll be in St. Louis the weekend you're on the east coast, then Chicago, but unfortunately I will probably be there from the 24th to 27th. I have to be in Atlanta for a conference starting the 28th.

You'll just have to pass on my regards for me until I can come home and do so myself.

nysprod
05-30-2014, 02:35 AM
Send me the dates Serial. I am going to NYC the 22nd through the 25th to hang with the east coast degenerates.

I will make sure she is here when you come brother.

Degenerate is as degenerate does lmao...let's see if we can hook up.

WendyWilliams
07-14-2014, 04:30 PM
See you this Saturday

ed_jaxon
07-15-2014, 05:46 PM
To my Chicago crew and you know who you are!!!!

Come out this Saturday and party with Wendy. My imagination is going into hyperdrive so there will be some degenerate shit going down.

Mention you are coming out to see Wendy at the door and get $5 bucks off.

As always drinks are free all night. Feel free to hit me up for more information.

See you then.

ed_jaxon
07-20-2014, 04:00 PM
A big thank you to Wendy! Last night's party was fun as hell and a lot of new peeps came out.

Hope we can do it again soon and I will try to get down to Kentucky as well.

And brother Dskreet, good seeing you again. Let's hit the road soon!

WendyWilliams
07-22-2014, 03:36 PM
I had an amazing time and thanks to Collen and Ed for making me feel so welcome. I also want to thank Blair and Anne who drove from Michigan to see me. Of course to the guys who came for the first time to hang out and get a lap dance with me, THANKYOU! I really enjoyed the atmosphere and how its set up, very relaxing and cool environment. The space is big enough that people can escape to the basement dungeon or the corner black couches or hang out at the bar. There were quite a few ladies there early so guys start getting there EARLY so you can chat before everyone has had drinks and get frisky LOL............Dskreet it was a pleasure to see you again!

I can't wait to get back and know that I know what to expect I promise to get a bit more naked and drunk LOL.... I was just nervous my first time but now I know how to shake things up the next time!

See you all hopefully in October :)

serial138
07-22-2014, 09:22 PM
You having a party in August Ed? I'll be in town August 24th to the 28th before I head to Atlanta for Labor Day weekend.

Colleen_Stewart
07-26-2014, 06:15 AM
Wendy, the pleasure was all ours, all I can say is Count on October, can not wait to see u again sweetheart ! ! I might need to take a road trip too down south and see ya.

Colleen

KiraHarden
07-26-2014, 12:11 PM
I will be visiting Ed on Aug 1 to 3rd and he's bringing me to the safe house for a bit of fun

htown4
08-16-2014, 10:42 PM
When is the next party? I wish we had something like this down here near Houston

ed_jaxon
08-16-2014, 10:53 PM
Tonight!

delhi
08-23-2014, 03:18 AM
anything planned for tomorrow?? am in chicago live in Pilsen...really want to hit up the safe house

ed_jaxon
08-23-2014, 03:29 AM
Every Saturday.

I wont be there but Colleen will show you around.

delhi
08-23-2014, 03:32 AM
cool...sounds good..i never met a gurl....very excited..i am a 10 minute way away...typically how many girls make it there every week ????

ed_jaxon
08-23-2014, 03:35 AM
8-10

delhi
08-23-2014, 03:56 AM
cool..thats good enough..looks like a lot happens in these parties..

ed_jaxon
09-03-2014, 07:52 PM
This week!

delhi
09-06-2014, 02:56 AM
cool..is this a big event...how many people will turn up...and what happened to ur facebook page ?

ed_jaxon
09-06-2014, 03:14 AM
August was our biggest month ever.

This week promises to be a great night too.

Couples, tg's, gg's and freaks if all kinds. If you are in Chicago, come on out.

Facebook wants us to be a group now rather than an individual. We ate trying to work it out.

Anyone have any suggestions?

ed_jaxon
10-07-2014, 04:38 AM
So last weekend was another wild affair.

We had two couples, a cute pierced punk rock girl, several tg's and a few admirers all playing dirty Jenga. You would be surprised at how willing people can be when there is an open bar.

ed_jaxon
10-07-2014, 04:45 AM
If you are in Chicago on the 25th of October don't miss our salute to 70's porn.

We will have some very special guests who need to be seen to be believed. Don't wait till the Sunday after the event to see who was there because you will be kicking yourself.

Bobby Domino
10-07-2014, 07:05 AM
playing dirty Jenga.

Great concept.

Keep up the good work, Ed. Seems like the crowd is building. If I'm ever in Chi-town, I will make sure to stay through Sunday. Cheers!

ed_jaxon
10-07-2014, 08:06 AM
Thanks for the kind words Bobby. We have fun which is the most important thing.

We are scheduled to have a legend on the 25th.

70's porn was awesome.

BBaggins06
10-07-2014, 08:26 AM
Thanks for the kind words Bobby. We have fun which is the most important thing.

We are scheduled to have a legend on the 25th.

70's porn was awesome.

John Holmes? Spooky ...

ed_jaxon
10-07-2014, 08:52 AM
Close bbaggins!

ed_jaxon
10-14-2014, 08:27 PM
If you are in Chicago on the 25th make sure you hit up the Safehouse.

We will have one of the wildest parties with one of the biggest legends of porn. I will not mention the name but if you are over 30 you will know who.

Don't miss it!!!

Colleen_Stewart
10-18-2014, 03:23 PM
If you are in Chicago on the 25th make sure you hit up the Safehouse.

We will have one of the wildest parties with one of the biggest legends of porn. I will not mention the name but if you are over 30 you will know who.

Don't miss it!!!

Agreed Ed,

Folks this is one party not to be missed, you know if you see the pictures here, you will say to yourself, "Dammit I missed that at the Safehouse" ! ! !

ed_jaxon
10-26-2014, 09:17 PM
So we had a big party last night and Seka, the Platinum Princess of Porn joined us for the unveiling of an art piece dedicated to her.

Still hot as hell and as down to earth a person as you will ever meet. Made everyone there feel as though she had been their friend for years. Sign pictures and vids, posed for pics and made the night a spectacular win.

I love this shit!

ed_jaxon
10-29-2014, 12:47 AM
This week we keep up the fun with a salute to the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

It will be a wild assed time with wild assed people doing wild assed things.

Don't miss it. Free drinks all night with paid admission.

GG's and TG's free.

Odelay
10-29-2014, 01:19 AM
Ed, when was the last time any girl felt up your ass, much less red hot Seka!?

Good stuff. I can recall wanking to a video of Seka, Vanessa del Rio and Jon Dough a whole lot back in the day.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=759365&stc=1&d=1414350968

p.s. I really thought it was going to be VDR or Marilyn Chambers or someone else. Figured Seka had retired to Sweden or Switzerland or someplace where there's a lot of Heidi's.

ed_jaxon
10-29-2014, 06:02 AM
It's been a while since I got grabbed in the biscuits O. Wold love to get Vanessa Del Rio out but unfortunately Marilyn passed away last year.

Hope all is well out west brother!

ed_jaxon
12-16-2014, 10:26 PM
End of the year holiday party over at the Safehouse.

Drinks are free with paid donation and there will be a lot of giveaways, nuce babes and wild shit as well.

8-2am this Saturday. Hit me up for more details

ed_jaxon
01-12-2015, 05:35 AM
This coming SATURDAY!!! January 17th!!!

The return of the goddess, ADRIANA LYNN RUSH!!!

Adriana Lynn Rush will be back at the Safehouse this Saturday dancing, socializing and showing her fans a great time

DON'T MISS IT

Drinks free all night with paid donation. T Girls and girls free all night.

See you there!!!

ed_jaxon
01-15-2015, 07:28 AM
This Saturday! Don't miss it!

ed_jaxon
01-18-2015, 09:20 PM
Last night was a blast and big thanks to Adriana Lynn Rush for coming out and hosting. She is fine as hell and getting better.

ed_jaxon
01-30-2015, 12:30 AM
This Saturday come out and see the Safehouse Burlesque show!

Drinks free all night for guys with donation.

Girls and Tgirls no cover and drinks are free all night

Hope to see some HA guys there.

ed_jaxon
02-23-2015, 03:41 AM
Last night's unveiling of our new stage art. Incredible work by Blair!

ed_jaxon
03-03-2015, 03:51 AM
A part of our catch, fuck and release program.

Don't ask what we baited the trap with.

ed_jaxon
03-11-2015, 07:57 PM
Big thanks to celebrity editor in chief Steven Grooby and the folks at Transformation Magazine for the review of Safehouse in the latest edition!

Go get it! It's a great issue. Honored to be in it!

Odelay
03-12-2015, 02:26 AM
Awesome free PR, and it couldn't happen to a better trans-themed party.

Nikka
03-12-2015, 01:15 PM
the safehouse!

ed_jaxon
04-17-2015, 05:04 PM
The return of the beautiful SIDNEY STARR!

Come check us out!

ed_jaxon
04-19-2015, 06:52 PM
Was a helluva good time last night.

ChIDuDe
04-30-2015, 09:14 AM
when's the next one?

buhbye22
07-28-2015, 06:50 PM
are these still going on? I just saw this thread and found out about this place and would love to come to a party.

ed_jaxon
07-28-2015, 10:49 PM
We are still doing our thing every Saturday night. Wild times and laid back people. Drinks are free all night.

ed_jaxon
07-28-2015, 11:06 PM
Coming Soon!

WendyWilliams
07-31-2015, 04:08 AM
I'm bringing my friend Britney Love who will be dancing.

ed_jaxon
07-31-2015, 04:13 AM
That's gonna be awesome. See you in a couple of weeks Wendy

ed_jaxon
08-11-2015, 06:20 PM
This Saturday August 15th!!!

The return of the lovely Wendy Williams!!!

Come hang with AVN Hall of Famer Wendy Williams as she hosts a night of fun at the Safehouse.

We are temporarily moving to a new space for this event so make sure you get the address right. 2257 W 23rd Place in Chicago!!

Mention HA and get $5 off! For more information feel free to hit me up with a PM here.

See you there.

DD Philly
08-14-2015, 10:57 PM
Hey brother Ed. Just got back from Chi-town last night and wanted to send you my thanks for your warm hospitality last Saturday. Your gang rocks a mean party and I had an awesome time. Wish I could have stayed for this week's as it looks like a good one.

Thanks again for taking care of one of the HA brethren. See you down the road, maybe in NYC!

ed_jaxon
08-15-2015, 04:57 AM
That was a wild night!

Be in NYC 2nd week of October.

ed_jaxon
08-16-2015, 04:37 PM
A big thank you to Wendy Williams and Britney Love!

Last night was a blast! Hope to see you again soon.

iltoro13
07-26-2016, 08:49 PM
Anything going on this weekend ?

ed_jaxon
07-26-2016, 10:54 PM
On hiatus