PDA

View Full Version : How important is eye makeup?

evilernie
07-29-2012, 02:30 AM
Does eye makeup make a big difference in how a girl looks?

Many answer "eyes" when a girl ask what he like best about her physical attributes. Girls think the guy is just being coy when he says that, but I do like to look into the ladies' eyes.

With the proper application, they are almost hypnotic. But that's just me.

Merkurie
07-29-2012, 02:46 AM
Haife Wehbe
stunning
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-FDEFyCOGDJE/Tq-IMB2cuTI/AAAAAAAAB5A/jkR4Tuterx0/s1600/6.jpg

Token Williams-Black
07-29-2012, 06:30 AM
I LOVE Annalise Rose's eyes...and eyebrows for that matter...

ELSAPO
07-29-2012, 03:25 PM
funny question, back in the day I would never ever notice a girls eyes and or makeup around her eyes. now if a chick has some hot flashy makeup on by her eyes its like instant hard on!So much so I took my gf to a mac girl so she can get her eyes did.

evilernie
07-30-2012, 12:52 AM
Granted that this is Andriana Lima, but still..

http://wallpaperpassion.com/upload_big_thumb/14107/sexy-eyes-wallpaper.jpg

Quiet Reflections
07-30-2012, 02:32 AM
Im not a big fan of makeup. I would rather see as little of it as possible. I hate when girls make themselves look like raccoons with all that eye makeup. Personally I like to see the slight imperfections and wrinkles on a persons face.

danthepoetman
07-30-2012, 07:13 AM
One thing really interesting when you observe women’s sexual behaviour (courtship and all) is how much more subtle it is compared to ours, men. The physical attitude, the gestures, the movements, the way for instance they just hang around a guy they find interesting, buzz around until the guy himself starts talking to them. And this is all biological. Our sexuality comes all in a bloc from the testosterone. Women have a bit of testosterone, for active, raw desire, like us, but the estrogens also creates in them a more passive aspect to desire, which include the urge just to be beautiful, the attractiveness and even the receptiveness when it comes to sex itself.
What I’m getting at is this: make up is just a way to enhance an urge their biology confers them. And personally, I find that lovely. It’s an amazing way by which nature is reinforced by culture, which is such a nice human trait in that matter.

I love women’s eyes. They’re usually a bit bigger for the rest of the facial features than they are in men’s. When they accentuate that impression, I find it fabulous. Unless of course it’s gets to be too much…

Angel/Faced
07-30-2012, 08:22 AM
i think eye make up is important while trying to look sexy, so yeah. personally i dont really like makeup and during the day im as natural as i can get away with. but while working, shooting videos or camming, i use alot of makeup.

ELSAPO
07-30-2012, 03:04 PM
Yo i think that eye make up is hot as hell!!!! just think she is going down on you! and looking up!! hey now!! Hey ladies how can I tell my gf to wear more of this shit without looking like a douchebag?? thanks.

Jericho
07-30-2012, 05:51 PM
I've never noticed a girls eye make-up when I'm doing her from behind! :shrug
Seen some panda eyes afterwords, mind! :shrug

evilernie
07-31-2012, 11:50 PM
I may not be into bbw, but she makes me stiff.

http://mistressjemstone.com/images/homepage/jemstone01.jpg

Jamie French
08-11-2012, 03:28 AM
To answer the OP. Yup.