PDA

View Full Version : Am I a Chicago Cubs Fan?

Rivz
07-28-2012, 04:57 PM
I love sucking dick, and getting fucked in the ass....does that make me a Chicago Cubs fan?

Wendy Summers
07-28-2012, 04:58 PM
I love sucking dick, and getting fucked in the ass....does that make me a Chicago Cubs fan?

Yep... basically....

Merkurie
07-28-2012, 05:37 PM

Only if you like getting drunk at the same time.

Wendy Summers
07-28-2012, 06:00 PM
Only if you like getting drunk at the same time.

And liking losing...

Erika1487
07-28-2012, 06:24 PM
Only if it is done by Cincinnati Reds fan #bloodrival #BigRedMachine

Dino Velvet
07-28-2012, 06:35 PM
Only if it is done by Cincinnati Reds fan #bloodrival #BigRedMachine

As a boy of the 1970s who grew up a Dodger fan I hated the Cincinnati Reds but I sure respected them. Bench, Perez, Morgan, Rose, Concepción, Foster, Geronimo, Griffey... Still remember the fucks like it were yesterday.

Erika1487
07-28-2012, 07:10 PM
As a boy of the 1970s who grew up a Dodger fan I hated the Cincinnati Reds but I sure respected them. Bench, Perez, Morgan, Rose, Concepción, Foster, Geronimo, Griffey... Still remember the fucks like it were yesterday.
Many folks forget about the Reds being in the NL west back in the day, any team that had to face that lineup 16 times a year in divison play sure as hell has not! BTW #RIPSparky #PutPeteinHOF

Dino Velvet
07-28-2012, 07:15 PM
Many folks forget about the Reds being in the NL west back in the day, any team that had to face that lineup 16 times a year in divison play sure as hell has not! BTW #RIPSparky #PutPeteinHOF

Wish I could forget. You guys were good. I was very jealous of the players you had. I'd boo and yell shit at Pete Rose but inside was quietly applauding his greatness and hustle. I was more afraid of the Reds than the Yankees back then.

Odelay
07-28-2012, 07:27 PM

Only if you pay a lot for sucking and getting fucked are you a Cubs fan.

Dino Velvet
07-28-2012, 07:32 PM
If a urinal at Wrigley Field is your best seat in the house you might be queer. Probably expedite the line better than the guy who's offering wieners to the entire ballpark.

ed_jaxon
07-28-2012, 08:00 PM

In 1974, Dock Ellis felt that was a problem for the Pirates, they respected the Reds too much.

So he swore the next time they played them he was going to hit every one of those motherfuckers.

http://www.baseballreliquary.org/ellis.htm

While his act temporarily split the team (some including Pops Stargell felt he made brothers look bad) when the two teams faced off again later in the summer a full fledged brawl broke out and the entire team united against the Reds. The Pirates went on to win the division that year.

ed_jaxon
07-28-2012, 08:08 PM
You might be a Cubs fan if:

You feel the location of Wrigley next to Boys Town is a convenient coincidence.

You have ever peed your pants and rather than going home, you just tied your jacket around your waist and kept drinking.

You think you have a chance with Jennifer Paris and when she turns you down you think to yourself maybe next year.

onmyknees
07-28-2012, 08:11 PM

Some Cubby fans are pitchers, some catchers, still others Sado
masochists. That is to say the relish in pain and humiliation. You're 2 out of the 3.

Dino Velvet
07-28-2012, 08:50 PM
In 1974, Dock Ellis felt that was a problem for the Pirates, they respected the Reds too much.

Talk about the Red Menace back then, huh?

Willie Escalade
07-28-2012, 08:56 PM
Um...go Dodgers!

(I don't know what else to say...)

ARMANIXXX
07-28-2012, 09:00 PM
um...go dodgers!

(i don't know what else to say...)

giants son! ;)

Willie Escalade
07-28-2012, 09:14 PM
giants son! ;)