PDA

View Full Version : Wendy Williams

Litslover
02-11-2004, 03:05 AM
Wendy Williams shot not have the word Hot in front of her name. Allanah or Susan Shah should but not Wendy maybe beasty. Wendy needs to go into hiding she is just not a hungangle and needs to be taken off this website which is dedicated to beauties not digs. Wendy u wouldnt even win an award at the Westminster Dog Show

looking8822
02-11-2004, 03:21 AM
I think wendy w. is hot, she has a hot body and sexy face, I don't mind
those sexy lips around my dick!.

NYCe
02-11-2004, 08:42 AM
Have you ever seen her in person? Her photos don't do her justice and she's one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. She oozes a very discreet sexiness.

json
02-12-2004, 04:35 AM
I am not sure why you would use this forum to verbally attack one of the most beautiful girls in all of transsexual erotica.

Do you know Wendy? Have you met her? Have you talked to her? Do you know what her favorite color is? Her most desired fantasies?

It's all too easy in a world of perfect lies to try and find the ugly in anything and speak of it with a forked tounge.

I could maybe, and I mean maybe understand if you had met her and she treated you unfairly. From everything I have read and come to understand, Wendy is one of the nicest girls in all the world. A girl I would gladly introduce to all my friends and family. But your comments bore on the fifth grade level.

Attacking anyone based on their looks or appearance is dangerous. You have no idea about the soul residing inside the flesh.

This is a small enough community, I dont think we need to further alienate anyone based on their certain look. Wendy may not do it for you, and that's all you would have needed to say. But you were mean. And more than likely, you are usually mean. That, my friend, makes you the ugly one.

Litslover
02-12-2004, 05:15 AM
Well stop kissing up to a dog. This site needs to do a better job of showing susan shah or Angelica Lovelace or Crystal Cummings not some Ungly chic. I am telling the truth and sometimes the truth hurts. Fo r the hunnangels I truly love you

d
02-12-2004, 06:53 AM
instead of bitching about wendy why don't you post pictures of chicks you like? and not wack ass Crystal Cummings.

subalan
02-12-2004, 07:52 PM
First of all, I'm a big fan of shemales, especially the girls with good attitudes. I've heard wendy is very nice, however, she is not very attractive , at all. She looks wayyyy to much like a guy, and list way way too many posts selling herself on here. Sorry wendy, but your 1 ten minute make-up job away from a scary situation for the poor fella that spent the night with you.

subalan
02-12-2004, 07:57 PM
Listen everyone, I'm sure wendy is very nice, I've heard that, however, she looks like to much of a guy!! I'm also tired of all her posts trying to sell herself, telling everyone where she will be, its just old!! Wendy is just one bad 10 minute makeup job away from scary the hell out of the guy she wakes up to in the morning, say what you want peeps, BUT I'M RIGHT

popperluv
02-12-2004, 09:00 PM
Have you even been with her?It sounds like you have something personal against her .

Lobo
02-12-2004, 10:57 PM
Everybody has different tastes. A girl that you may find very attractive, someone else may not. If everybody liked the same thing life would be boring. I think it's cool that the girls visit these boards every once in a while, every single one of them including Wendy. Live and let live, just because you don't like her doesn't mean other people don't dig her or her look, I think she looks great :D
I just don't get why people have to put others down. I think it's because they don't feel secure enough about themselves, it makes them feel good to put other people down.

Litslover
02-13-2004, 03:36 AM
Well I don't know how anyone can say Wendy Williams is hot. It should be Butch Williams. For the person who said that Crystal Cummings is an ass needs to rethink what the word "hot" means.

flabbybody
02-13-2004, 04:09 AM
guy
This is a great forum and we're all greatful for your efforts in keeping this going. You've got to remove Litslover. I thought you guys edited this kind of shit. please don't let this vermin on HungAngels.

Litslover
02-13-2004, 06:11 AM
Dejesus,
Have u ever heard of Freedom of Speech. Why should they kick me off this Site. I am speaking my mind. I was just wanted to know why this site is so Hot for wendy Williams. There are so much more hotter girls than her. That is all I am saying. Dejesus you need to stop the drama.

tvchristy
02-13-2004, 12:27 PM
guy
This is a great forum and we're all greatful for your efforts in keeping this going. You've got to remove Litslover. I thought you guys edited this kind of shit. please don't let this vermin on HungAngels.

But it is alright for you to insult a member because he might be French?

NYCe
02-13-2004, 03:50 PM
Dejesus,
Have u ever heard of Freedom of Speech. Why should they kick me off this Site. I am speaking my mind. I was just wanted to know why this site is so Hot for wendy Williams. There are so much more hotter girls than her. That is all I am saying. Dejesus you need to stop the drama.

who the hell is dejesus? and what drama? I never said I was going to kick anybody off this site.

Chet_X
02-13-2004, 07:46 PM
Wasn't he born in de manger?

ItsJustBill
02-13-2004, 07:47 PM
I know I'm relatively new here but I am amazed by the life that this thread has taken on. I've seen other posts on here that are derogatory or just plain stupid - hell I may even have posted one or two that fit that category - but they usually get ignored, never get posted to again, and slowly disappear onto page 2...3...4...forgotten about. This posting has become much more then it should have. Having spent way too many years as a member of AO-helL I've seen that some people need attention so they post immature or idiotic statements. They try to inflame people and they feed off of the responses to them. And as they feed their vemon increases. I agree that we all have different tastes. Many people in this society will say that discussing these fabulous ladies at all is a different taste that they don't understand. That's their loss in my and most of your opinions I'm sure. And yes, we all can find differences in these ladies that some of us like and some don't. However, using a public forum to attack someone you don't even know is childish and unnecessary. Litslover has used this forum to express a personal viewpoint that is hateful. Hate is bad - ALWAYS! It certainly is nice to see people respond to that hate. But it's time to let Litslver fade into obscurity. Kudos as always to guy, who simply points out the qualities that Wendy has as a person. And thanks to guy for creating this forum where we can all learn more about all these fabulous ladies. Also kudos to Wendy, for showing the person she is and remaining above the fray in this post. Now can't we all just ignore Litslover's venom?

PS. I hope I don't offend anyone with this posting, even Litslover.

Chet_X
02-13-2004, 11:37 PM
I have carefully reviewed many pics of Wendy since this post began. For the record, she registered a "schwing!" on my throbometer.

flabbybody
02-14-2004, 12:30 AM
My French remark was meant as a joke and I'm sorry if it offended anyone. But this is a personal attack towards someone cause of the way she looks. Yea, please post if a girl has an STD, robs her customers, or pulls bait and switch. But run her down cause you think she's not hot? Is that what this forum is all about? Aside from her plugging her site and announcing her trips, she's made some really good posts and it's always great hearing from the girls.

Litslover
02-14-2004, 01:04 AM
Well you people to calm the F-down. I am just stating a simple fact that Wendy Willimas is a MAN and not a hot SHEMALE which this site is dedicated too.

WendyWilliams
02-14-2004, 09:00 AM
First of all let me say Yes this is the USA but there is a fine line between voicing your opinion on a matter and being plain rude. You are entitled to your opinion and taste and I respect that. However I have hundreds of website members who disagree. I have worked very hard to get to the point where I am and in no way will let negative opinions and or comments bring me down. You are stating your opinion not a "fact". Yes sweetie I am a man and will always be one. As long as I am happy you or noone else will bring me down. God Bless you and your opinions.

Much Love
Wendy Williams

iluvshemales
02-14-2004, 12:53 PM
well said wendy. very well said.

Litslover
02-22-2004, 03:12 AM
Wendy, Wendy Wendy I am still wondering why do you use Hot in front Of Wendy Williams.

tvchristy
02-22-2004, 05:20 AM
Wendy, Wendy Wendy I am still wondering why do you use Hot in front Of Wendy Williams.

Oooohhhhhh

NYCe
02-22-2004, 01:30 PM
Seriously, drop this topic. I have no idea what your personal beef with Wendy is but these personal attack topics end now.