PDA

View Full Version : How many tgirls wait till after a few dates for sex.

baller1987
07-25-2012, 06:25 AM
How I figure it, if a ts is going to have the balls to meet me in the first place, she is probly going to let me bang her if I want. The only trouble i've had is actually getting on that first date. (I'm too short, white, they want someone who will introduce them to their mom, etc) Anyhow, 5 out of 7 tgirls i've been with I banged on the first date. 2 I banged, we never talked again. The 2 that I didn't bang on the first date called me a lot and we hung out quite a bit, and one of those I eventually banged quite frequently. Anyway, every one of them I eventually banged. It is my opinion that with ts more than gg, if you are their type you are probly gunna bang. I'm not saying ts don't have standards, many won't touch me with a ten foot pole, which is frustrating. Anyway do you agree with this? BANG

NJfan
07-25-2012, 12:22 PM
This question and the set up around it doesn't bode well.

mealticket
07-25-2012, 03:14 PM
get some of those inserts to make you taller...not sure how being white makes it harder to date a tgirl???

Bobzz
07-25-2012, 03:24 PM
How I figure it, if a ts is going to have the balls to meet me in the first place, she is probly going to let me bang her if I want. The only trouble i've had is actually getting on that first date. (I'm too short, white, they want someone who will introduce them to their mom, etc) Anyhow, 5 out of 7 tgirls i've been with I banged on the first date. 2 I banged, we never talked again. The 2 that I didn't bang on the first date called me a lot and we hung out quite a bit, and one of those I eventually banged quite frequently. Anyway, every one of them I eventually banged. It is my opinion that with ts more than gg, if you are their type you are probly gunna bang. I'm not saying ts don't have standards, many won't touch me with a ten foot pole, which is frustrating. Anyway do you agree with this? BANG

Going out on a limb here ... maybe it's your approach to "banging" a ts. Perhaps if you thought more about making love to them, instead of "banging" them, they'd even touch you with a six inch pole. Just sayin...

amberskyi
07-25-2012, 06:27 PM
Lmaooo...he's the type of guy that i'll make take me out on a 300/400 dollar date than disappear while we're at the bar at the end of the night.

rockabilly
07-25-2012, 06:43 PM
Lmaooo...he's the type of guy that i'll make take me out on a 300/400 dollar date than disappear while we're at the bar at the end of the night.

And leave with the tall Dark stranger who wants you to meet his mom right.

oh yeah ...
BANG

bluesoul
07-25-2012, 07:01 PM
How I figure it, if a ts is going to have the balls to meet me in the first place, she is probly going to let me bang her if I want. It is my opinion that with ts more than gg, if you are their type you are probly gunna bang.

perhaps herein there is an equation: if a woman has balls, you're more likely to bang her than if she doesn't have balls

amberskyi
07-25-2012, 07:01 PM
And leave with the tall Dark stranger who wants you to meet his mom right.

oh yeah
BANG

lol...

Dobladito
07-25-2012, 07:13 PM
I think most tgirls will go for it in the first date and I think that is because of their male side.

Both man and woman have a male and a female side and man and woman are raised with differente values and/or social approach.

Tgirls (I think) don't have that social-conservative-mind-barrier who tells them to wait for the right one.

As for the banging, having sex or make love, I think it depends more on the kind of date, one night stand it's probably banging for both. Having sex is more polite and making love is when you have someone you love.

What I like about tgirls is they usually don't go around the bushes, you want it or not. While women, pffff, sometimes you just have to try too hard for a simple bang.

LibertyHarkness
07-25-2012, 07:19 PM
I will fuck on a first date if the guy pays me for that act but then i wont see them again afterwards as they are just put into the client bracket then. ..otherwise no chance they have to earn it and wait .

MHarrigan82
07-26-2012, 02:09 AM
The tgirl that I am dating now has not let me fuck her yet. We have been dating for about six weeks now. She has gave me oral sex plenty of times but no hardcore sex. She says the last person she let fuck her was the ex that she dated for three years back in November 2011. She told me Saturday that she is very selective who she sleeps with and wants to stay disease free.

johnb85
07-27-2012, 06:01 PM
The tgirl that I am dating now has not let me fuck her yet. We have been dating for about six weeks now. She has gave me oral sex plenty of times but no hardcore sex. She says the last person she let fuck her was the ex that she dated for three years back in November 2011. She told me Saturday that she is very selective who she sleeps with and wants to stay disease free.

Personally, I would not have respect for any girl (TG or GG) who gave it up on the first date, as that is a pretty clear indicator that she has little respect for herself. As for the 6 weeks thing, I'm not sure I could be that patient. I think a few weeks is a good waiting period, while you get to know each other and all.

LibertyHarkness
07-27-2012, 06:07 PM
if i was to have a proper try and date someone as in wanting longterm love etc ... i wouldnt have sex for 6-8 weeks at least maybe longer it depends on how often i see them . i would want to have alot of social time etc see if the chemistry, respect , aspiriations and equality are there or not .. if not then i would decide on having sex in exhange for gifts but done in a nice casual date way lol ..