PDA

View Full Version : First time

teegeelover
07-20-2012, 10:24 PM
The "At what age did you get turned on by TS" thread in the general section got me thinking maybe I should tell about my first time. Here is how it went down. I was totally turned on by the idea of having sex with a TS for a while. I saw pictures, and videos but now I craved the touch. I needed to be in the presence a TS and feel her flesh. I was looking in the back of the paper in the personals one day and in the massage ads there were a few TS ads. I called one that appealed to me. After calling to make an appointment I got to the pay phone where I was instructed to call her. She told me what building to go to. When I got inside the building everything was locked, and I didn't know what apt or anything as she hadn't told me. I waited there exasperated for at least 15 minutes. Finally just as I got frustrated and was on my way out of the door in came this totally hot Thai girl in a sweat pant suit. She came right up to me and apologized for making me wait and said to follow her. She walked over to the elevator with me following, she had an incredible ass and I found myself getting stiff already. As we got to her apt she said to take off my clothes and get comfortable. I got naked and sat at the edge of the couch. She went into the other room and when she came out she was only wearing a thong. She had beautiful legs, great ass, pretty face, nice B size tits....Wow. She came over to me asking me what did I want to do? as she came right up to me and let her erect cock spring from her thong nearly hitting me right in the face! I looked up at her and smiled. I didn't need to say a word,,,she understood. She sat down on the couch and I got on my knees before her. I paused for just a moment before taking her beautiful cock in my mouth. I felt electrified as I slid my mouth down onto her and was surprised how much of her 7 inches I could fit in my mouth. I moved my head up and down getting more and more into it. I started to get my tongue involved swirling it around her cockhead and varied the pressure of my lips as I got more and more into sucking her off. I was enjoying this immensely and judging by her moans she was too. After a while I think she was gonna pop and stopped me asking if I wanted to get fucked. Did I? Hell yes! I couldn't believe after all the fantasizing about a TS encounter it was finally happening. I had just had my mouth stuffed with a gorgeous uncut 7 inch cock and now I was gonna get fucked by it. I was so fucking excited that when I stood up to bend over the couch I actually shot my load. Neither of us could believe it but it happened. No matter, she was gonna fuck me anyway. I bent over the couch and she lubed up after she covered up and entered me. I was no stranger to anal play, having used dildos on myself before but this was WAY better. She entered me and after a few slow pumps just started fucking me fast and hard. I couldn't believe how fucking great it felt. I started bucking back and meeting her thrusts. She grabbed my hips and really laid into me. I came after about 10 minutes and she came right afterwards. After she cleaned up we kissed a bit and I played with her breasts. A little small talk and I was shown the door, a changed man forever.

squirtsilly
07-21-2012, 12:19 AM
Sounds like an exciting encounter! Thanks for sharing it with us, teegeelover! :)