PDA

View Full Version : Aedan and donko

plainBob
03-16-2006, 01:16 AM
:idea: I have this strange feeling aedan and donko are both one and the same person. Here are a few of the reasons i think so.

1. Both have a thing for getting topped.
2. both seem to have a thing for Cheifmike's goods.<and goods i mean cock>
3.Bothe never seem to be on at the same time.
4.Both seem to have a thing for pee.

Well theres my "Jack Handy's thought of the day"

Plz add your comments :twisted:

Quinn
03-16-2006, 01:51 AM
Personally, I don't think it's so. Aedan (aka urine breath) already has a second ID that he uses on this board, so why whould he need to use a third?

-Quinn

chefmike
03-16-2006, 03:45 AM
mods...this isn't the first time that this piece of shit has called someone this....

ezed
03-16-2006, 06:22 AM
Personally, I don't think it's so. Aedan (aka urine breath) already has a second ID that he uses on this board, so why whould he need to use a third?

-QuinnGood point Quinn, but I wouldn't discount plainBob's allegation. How could two people sound so similarly retarded? Poop and pee ..are the that far apart? I don't track posts, but I know a dickhead when hear one and these are two similar dickheads. If you don't believe me check out his spelling of douchebag. I rest my case Watson.

plainBob
03-16-2006, 06:54 AM
They post the same crap, but say they are from two diffrent parts of the the world. Maybe, just maybe they were seperated at birth from the same crackhead of a mother.Oh...wait thats a insult to crackheads the world over. Just because he made a 2nd screen name does not mean he is not able to make a 3rd or 4th. Hell he could be smart enough to do that. Wait what am i saying .....lol...thats giveing him to much credit. :wink:

Aedan
03-16-2006, 09:01 PM
Chefmike is a coward, a babymurderer (he calls himself a veteran) and he loves geting topped by transsexuals but that is not something he wants everyone to know.

bunzy
03-16-2006, 09:14 PM
Aedan and Donko same person :!: :?:
I don't think so, they just have a very low IQ and that's all.

Aedan
03-16-2006, 09:19 PM

Maar ik heb een lekkere geile transsexuele vriendin!!!!
En jij niet!!!

bunzy
03-16-2006, 10:05 PM

En jij niet!!!
But I have nice geile transsexuele girlfriend!!!!
And you not!!!

Is this what you were tryn; to say :!: :?:

chefmike
03-16-2006, 10:44 PM

En jij niet!!!
But I have nice geile transsexuele girlfriend!!!!
And you not!!!

Is this what you were tryn; to say :!: :?:

or he's asking you to piss in his mouth...

Hugh Jarrod
03-17-2006, 01:53 AM
No one cares what you think of me or Aeden or anyone else that tries to just have fun on this forum.

Dude it's just that your idea of fun is to rip and insult others, you go on Vicki's board make a post calling everyone "shitheads!", then over here all your posts are the same. If you want to have fun have fun, there's just no need to be like that. I've ripped people and I'm no saint, but it's usually after something has happened between us, you seemingly try to start shit. You throw around the words shithead, and nigger every other post.