PDA

View Full Version : Jonelle Brooks stars in Pin-Up T-Girls 2

WendyWilliams
07-16-2012, 09:29 AM
TS Starlet Jonelle Brooks stars in her fourth DVD release this year with "Pin-Up T-Girls 2" by SMC Productions and distributed by Pulse. Fans of the Pin-Up era will enjoy seeing their favorite Transsexual models in proper pin-up attire and styling. Jonelle joins an All-Star cast that includes Legend's Vaniity and Danielle Foxx, as well as Sheeba Starr, Jenna and Giselle Milani. Currently fans of this timeless look and style will enjoy four hardcore and one solo scene shot in HD. Jonelle Brooks with her striking looks and sexual appeal has become one of the rising stars in her short career. She has remained exclusive to her Network Company SMC Revenue and her Official Website JonelleBrooks.com. Fans can look for Jonelle as the Cover Girl of upcoming issue of Transformation Magazine in August.

"I have always been a fan of the Pin-Up Calendar look so being able to have my hair and makeup styled for this shoot was so much fun and I love how the scene came out", says Jonelle.

Jonelle can be found at her Official Web site JonelleBrooks.com, Twitter @JonelleBrooksTs and all Interviews, Questions and Inquiries to Wendy@Wendywilliamsxxx.com or HotWendyPR.com

Token Williams-Black
07-16-2012, 09:32 AM
So hot. Nick does a great job shooting these scenes...

danthepoetman
07-17-2012, 07:40 AM
Jonelle Brooks has this type of sex appeal few women have. There’s something frolicsome and incredibly endearing about her. I only have seen her in pictures so far and I look forward to see that dvd. Thank you, Wendy.