PDA

View Full Version : Attraction to married men

evilernie
07-15-2012, 10:30 PM
Here's an interesting post from craiglist. Let's psycho-analyze this on why she is looking for married men. I am thinking it is more for her benefit so that she can keep it NSA. Guys shouldn't have any problem keeping "feelings" out of it and don't need "marriage" as a crutch.

R U A HORNY MARRIED MAN WHO NEEDS TO FUCK A HORNY PUSSI SLUT???? - t4m - 26 (Farmington )

Date: 2012-07-12, 5:34PM EDT
Reply to: dpc7z-3135536806@pers.craigslist.org
R u a married man with a huge cock who needs to get release on a regular basis.....

Send me ur pic and stats and we can arrange whatever works for u. NSA fun only. Regular proffered.

Anything goes :)

runningdownthatdream
07-15-2012, 11:06 PM
Here's an interesting post from craiglist. Let's psycho-analyze this on why she is looking for married men. I am thinking it is more for her benefit so that she can keep it NSA. Guys shouldn't have any problem keeping "feelings" out of it and don't need "marriage" as a crutch.

Is this your attempt to solicit opinions as to whether you should make the phone call or not? If so, let me be the first to strongly advise you to call and don't wear condoms when you fuck. Have fun!

danthepoetman
07-18-2012, 01:09 AM
Hey ! I’m ready to give the poor woman the benefit of the doubt. She really seems needy ! (I refer mainly to the “regular basis” part and the epithet “huge”, as much as to the “anything goes” final). I’m always one to help out. Maybe she has an absolutely genuine like for big, fat, juicy cocks… As far as I’m concerned, the post moves me more than anything… Just feel tons of empathy.

cockgobbler
07-18-2012, 04:15 AM
Could be setting up married men for blackmail.