PDA

View Full Version : Why are others BITTER?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-15-2006, 09:48 AM
I started a thread at another Transgender forum (Which needs no mentioning. Mostly membered by Europeans who appears mostly stuck up men in drag..99% of them are. I swear! LOL.) and posted "Transexual Successes". My aim was to spread the word and share with likeminded people (TG/TS/TV/CD community) and hopefully inspire them. The intent was obviously well meaning.

Unfortunately, after a few days that I couldnt log on there..Today I found out someone posted a comment and said that all the Post Op transexuals who were featured there was all "Ugly as sin". :roll:

Just brought my blood to a boil and told him (yes Him) off! Especially after I went to see his pic. He claims to be an M2F transexual though with that face I could see thru the bitterness hes got going on. Such attitude is appalling!

My question is..Why is it that others always feels "bitter" towards other people who are more physically advance or attractive? Why cant they just be happy for someone? I never gotten any objective reasoning behind this disgusting trait.."Envy".

This is the person Im talking about:
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f290/jeunesse_nj/LC.jpg

And this was the exact identical topic he commented on just on a different board that Ive also posted on here:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=7266

This is how the back and forth of word war went down and some of my comments were edited by its forum Moderators. Meanwhile, this persons comments was allowed to stayed there for weeks (Still is). Sadly we can all see how biased they are over there. Its unbelievable! :evil:

blah blah blah there all ugly as sin! i like men

like eduardo noriega

or santiago solari

Absolutely NO ONE is forcing you to be into transwomen LC_VEGA. Im not into them myself but posted something of interest to others and or that "might" inspire others. The intent of sharing/posting them was well meaning.

If this isnt your thing then I suggest that you STFU and get our of this thread. You spoke as if you got alot of room to move and start criticizing others. Its sad!

~Kisses.

HTG

your really nasty harajaku i didnt mean any harm. of course they look good for transpeople. My shit stinks just like yours does, and using a male pronoun doesn't really hurt me, im not hiding anything at all. Maybe your jealous of me, you talk about jealousy....

Unfortunately for you, i can see through your wig, and excessive make up. Im used to transvestites and the wierd photos they take of themselves. I wonder what the person hiding underneath is really like. Maybe you should forget the beautiful people and concentrate on what you can do in real life, minus a wig and makeup. Fake things will just make you feel worse about yourself in the long term.

What is nasty is your attitude..that you couldnt be happy for other transexuals who's come a long way. That is Sad and evidently a display of jealousy towards them. Excessive make up? Sweety, I hardly even wear make up. My shishedo isnt a mask that one could wear to hide someones ugly mug. Get that thru your head. And my hair is real thankgod I can grow them out just fine! Its you who needs to concentrate and learn to be happy of other peoples success whatever form it might be and strive for your own..Instead of making uncalled for comments. I wouldnt have said anything to their defense and or how you tried to hijack this thread and turn it into negative.

~Kisses.

HTG

male pattern baldness affects many people, it's nothing to be ashamed of.

maybe in america, everyone has to pretend to love the beautiful people, but i prefer living in gritty reality UK. Personally I dont find you, or them attractive at all, and to be frank, some of them look like men in dresses. If you dont like that opinion to the extent that you have to take it personally, and attack me personally, harajaku, then you shouldn't start such a thread. im not going to clap and cheer at something that doesnt interest me.

an old bald guy, who transitions and looks like shit, is just as valid and successful in their own right as anyone in your pictures.

Boo-hoo! Please..I spoke for myself..I didnt say that about you (You said that yourself). So stop putting words into my mouth LC. We would get along better if you would just quit making demeaning comments about our sisters.

~Kisses.

HTG

there not my sisters, i already got one. she looks alot more female than you, or any of your "sisters" who you've never even met

Thats your opinion. Coming from someone who's got no room to move nor the potential to be femme and live as a woman with receeding hairline such as yours its pathetic! Correcting gender dysphoria and putting looks, voice, mannerism altogether is the objective or every single M2F and T2M transexuals. Now how can a balding man claim success if he/she doesnt gel well with what he/she is supposedly targetting? Youre fooling yourself thinking society wouldnt make a mockery out of them. Is it right NO! But thats life!

~Kisses.

HTG

I mean seriously, Why hate or despise people who's way ahead of you in transitioning and looks half decent? Its just, Ugh..Bothersome to me when I see and or hear people talk like that *as if they themselves are in any position to do so. :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-15-2006, 03:28 PM
H, this asshole seems to be in a case of Cat. 2 Probably also small minded and a failure in some way that some "Transpeople" have succeded in.

Youre probably right. Its a case of self delussions most certainly acquired from being raised as a child. Psychology 101. LOL :lol:

Why be bitter about things, life's too short...

I know Mds. In today's world, there will always be someone whos younger, prettier, wittier, more femme and passable, richer etc than any of us. But who cares, really as long as your happy with yourself and where you are at? I guess *some people cant find contentment for what they are or what they have.

PS: what's so great about that Eduardo guy? He's no Benicio Del Toro!

LOL. Let's all hope that *IF Edwardo Noriega saw him (See LC's Pic) he will like him back. LMFAO.. :lol: :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Ecstatic
03-15-2006, 05:47 PM
Maturity is a rare commodity, Hara. You have it, he doesn't. That much is immediately obvious.

Ecstatic
03-15-2006, 05:48 PM
There's a php emailer failure error I get upon posting, but the post itself goes through fine. Have you been getting that error, and resubmitting? It does look as if the post didn't go through, but it did--it's a separate part of the process.

Quinn
03-15-2006, 05:54 PM
There's a php emailer failure error I get upon posting, but the post itself goes through fine. Have you been getting that error, and resubmitting? It does look as if the post didn't go through, but it did--it's a separate part of the process.

I ran into the same thing earlier.

-Quinn

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-15-2006, 06:03 PM
Maturity is a rare commodity, Hara. You have it, he doesn't. That much is immediately obvious.

Thankyou Ecstatic. 8)

Yes that happened to me as earlier as you could tell I got 3 consecutive postings on this thread. LOL. :lol:

~Kisses.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-16-2006, 02:51 AM
Update:

Came back and posted this for that person. Sadly he knows its true and shuts him up!

to be frank, some of them look like men in dresses.

Ok granted some of them looked less than perfect as the other georgeous post op transwomen posted on there..But you said "THEY'RE ALL UGLY AS SIN". So answer me this question..So where does that leave you? How far along have you gotten as someone whos "supposedly" a M2F transexual?

Here's another one thats mind boggling coming from you:

im not going to clap and cheer at something that doesnt interest me.

So then IF that was thee case, then why post on my thread if it does not interest you? Does that make enough sense to you?!? Its a desperate attempt to knock the "Transexual successes" down so you could feel better about yourself?. Is that what it is?

an old bald guy, who transitions and looks like shit, is just as valid and successful in their own right as anyone in your pictures.

Exactly. So this statement only proves that youre eating your very own words so to speak now is it? Youre certainly not above any of them..way way far from it!

"I JUST THOUGHT ID POINT THEM OUT TO YOU. BEING THAT YOURE OVERLY CRITICAL OF PASSING JUDGEMENTS AT PEOPLE WITHIN THE VERY COMMUNITY YOURE TRYING TO FIT IN!"

~Kisses.

HTG