PDA

View Full Version : TS Girl Seeking Adult Modeling Work

lovelygirlyamy
07-14-2012, 10:12 AM
Hello, My name is Amy. i am looking to get into professional adult modeling. I have attached a few photos of me. If you are interested, you can reach me here lovelygirlyamy@gmail.com

Name: Amy
Height: 6'1
Weight: 150lbs

lovelygirlyamy
07-14-2012, 07:41 PM
*bump*

rodinuk
07-14-2012, 08:08 PM
I would have thought you needed a professional portfolio to present to prospective employers rather than a few self-snaps in the mirror??

lovelygirlyamy
07-14-2012, 08:10 PM
well that would make sense, but when your broke.. what can you do..

rodinuk
07-14-2012, 08:20 PM
Think laterally? Is there an art college student doing photography you could team up with?...

or go look at some of the better pics on sites like tvchix.com (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/tvchix.com), brush up on your camera work and presentation and develop your own portfolio.

Also some more tips on this very recent thread: http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=68709

Good luck with it :)

Silcc69
07-14-2012, 08:46 PM
Get in contact with seanchai or Wendy Williams.

lovelygirlyamy
07-24-2012, 04:37 AM
Get in contact with seanchai or Wendy Williams.

tried to contact them both.. no reply

TsJizelle
07-24-2012, 04:54 AM
tried to contact them both.. no reply

just be patient. they get a lot of emails a day!

TempestTS
07-24-2012, 06:50 AM
Contacting Grooby (Seanchai) Wendy are good starts.
Also hit up SMC, ShemaleStrokers (Sammy or Stevie), and of course there is myself at TS-Rockdolls part of the UPNetwork (contact Ecstatic for work on the other UPN sites)

Suggestions - self photos with a camera phone are "OK" (and NO you dont need to pay for a professional portfolio) but a better camera and better lighting certainly wouldnt hurt along with someone to shoot the shots for you so you can concentrate on posing. Most producers can see potential even with a camera phone shot but its hard to stand out from the crowd like that. List your general location and any locations you would be willing to travel to. Many sites have "Models Wanted or Modeling Submissions pages where they give you the details about what they are looking for and what they need to know about you so you can provide all the details they need.

Getting signed on with any number "LiveCam" sites is usually pretty easy and can generate some good income if your willing to put in real time doing cam sessions... this also lets you build a fan base and can help to get you noticed by producers. Streamate - Cam4 - NightFlirt have good reputations and there are tons of other companies out there... do some research and contact some of the models that work for cam sites to see who is good to work for and who isnt.

Best of luck to you this can be an adventure