PDA

View Full Version : Is it a gay thing?

Lechap
07-14-2012, 01:33 AM
I fancy a ts girl now. I do not know why, I saw some clips and they are sexy. What if I do fuck a ts girl - would I be considered a gay? I do not fancy men, I just fancy a ts girl as feminine as possible. Another question, I like prostate massage and tried strap on with wgs several times, it was good and I liked it. I would like to try it with a real ts girl and see how I would feel - is it also a gay thing? Or should I not just worry about such questions and do whatever I like?

dc_guy_75
07-14-2012, 01:37 AM
It's a very gay thing.

Very.

Steve-Oh
07-14-2012, 01:55 AM
Jsut don't sing any show-tunes or talk about decorating.

Token Williams-Black
07-14-2012, 01:57 AM
If while being penetrated you push back or hold your lover closer, it's gay.

GroobyKrissy
07-14-2012, 02:00 AM
It's only gay if you actually touch the pee-pee thing. As long as you use a condom or wear gloves or something, it is not gay.

GroobyKrissy
07-14-2012, 02:01 AM
If while being penetrated you push back or hold your lover closer, it's gay.

LMAO! :Bowdown:

MdR Dave
07-14-2012, 03:17 AM
If you want to make sure it's not gay you have to give her a blowjob. Just be sure to swallow, though- that's the important part.

bob.chicken
07-14-2012, 03:40 AM
gay as in happy?

Helvis2012
07-14-2012, 04:22 AM
Well, it's not exactly a straight thing.
Why hassle it? Just proceed as usual.

Jericho
07-14-2012, 06:41 AM
Tag...You're It...Woohoo, free from The Gay!

Jamie French
07-14-2012, 06:48 AM
You are now the GAY. Welcome to the fold.

rodinuk
07-14-2012, 06:55 AM
I suggest a post-op TS girl since she would have had her cock removed and you can fuck her up her vagina thereby saving yourself the worry.

If you think about it then it's going to be mechanically tricky for a pre-op ts to use a strap-on on you.... and what difference does it make if it's a ts girl doing it? Anyone could do it to you it's the same thing...same for the PM.

Why the worry over who would consider you gay? Are you going to tell your friends and neighbours,wife,partner,employer and you're worried about their reaction? No you want an anonymous forum board to give you permission to experiment outside your own comfort zone. So if someone on here says it's gay you're not going to do it but if we say it's ok you are?

Yeah right.....

Next week you'll fancy a chocolate bar because you saw an ad on TV for it - you sound easily influenced somewhere down life's road you have to take responsibility for yourself no one here's willing to

SebBM
07-14-2012, 06:55 AM
It's only gay if the balls touch.

oifarang
07-14-2012, 08:58 AM
If you get a stiffy in a jiffy when looking at a tgirl then you are defo a big pink fairy and bummage is sure to follow !

scroller
07-14-2012, 09:10 AM
Cloudy with a 20% chance of gay showers.

giovanni_hotel
07-14-2012, 09:38 AM
Go away. No fags allowed.
http://images.izaakujyuuru.multiply.com/image/1/photos/upload/300x300/SQOHkgoKCCYAAGrCe1A1/Hard-gay-hump1.gif?et=X0KTXYWGWrYnNByHCydhFA&nmid=0

Prospero
07-14-2012, 10:13 AM
It's too late. You had the thoughts. you are tempted. You are gay. Now what the fuck are you going to do?

SuzySnappz
07-14-2012, 10:24 AM
It's only gay if the balls touch.

This thread is making me ROFL. :D

magicmost
07-14-2012, 11:39 AM
it's only gay if she has hair on her balls

LibertyHarkness
07-14-2012, 11:50 AM
sighhhh none of you listen to what mumma libby says .... it is only gay if you push back ..... :)

oifarang
07-14-2012, 11:55 AM
sighhhh none of you listen to what mumma libby says .... it is only gay if you push back ..... :)

I must be gay as bummage with you would have me defo pushing back.

NewAgain
07-14-2012, 01:31 PM
it's a very gay thing.

Very.

bahahahahahahahhahaha
hahahaahahha
ahahaha
lololol!!!!!!!!!

Lechap
07-14-2012, 05:14 PM
But seriously, I am trying to understand myself. If I were a gay I would fancy fucking a man or being fucked by a man, but now I am interested to fuck a feminine ts girl and make here cum, and I would not mind to be fucked by her as well (the reason is that I like prostate massage and find that my orgasm is stronger when I am stimulated in the butt as well). I am also happy to fuck a feminine ts girl who does not have an erection. Is here any difference between those situations (ie fancying a man or a ts girl)? I have fucked enough wg women and would like to diversify my experience, does it class me as a sure gay?

bob.chicken
07-14-2012, 05:15 PM
But seriously, I am trying to understand myself. If I were a gay I would fancy fucking a man or being fucked by a man, but now I am interested to fuck a feminine ts girl and make here cum, and I would not mind to be fucked by her as well (the reason is that I like prostate massage and find that my orgasm is stronger when I am stimulated in the butt as well). I am also happy to fuck a feminine ts girl who does not have an erection. Is here any difference between those situations (ie fancying a man or a ts girl)? I have fucked enough wg women and would like to diversify my experience, does it class me as a sure gay?

you want to be fucked...your gay...

GurlyCockLover
07-14-2012, 06:19 PM
does it matter, just so long ass, you enjoy!

rodinuk
07-14-2012, 06:45 PM
Sadly this is what happens when you blow goats

Ryz
07-14-2012, 06:52 PM
you want to be fucked...your gay...

You're**

So if a gay man only tops guys, and doesn't get fucked. Does that make him straight?
OP is gay, you're gay, and so is everyone else in this thread.

Rivz
07-14-2012, 08:04 PM
I'm not gay...My boyfriend is.

fred41
07-14-2012, 08:50 PM
Tag...You're It...Woohoo, free from The Gay!

Goddammit...you got here first.

I'm still stuck with my own gay. :(

fred41
07-14-2012, 08:52 PM
as to the OP...It only makes your ass and mouth gay...the rest of you is straight as an arrow.

south ov da border
07-14-2012, 09:21 PM
it's only gay if after it instead of smoking a cig you turn on sex in the city...

bimale69
07-14-2012, 10:22 PM
hell, im bi anyways, so if me & my baby want to rub our dicks together, we'll do it as we damn well please, FTW.

danthepoetman
07-18-2012, 08:32 AM

Man ! you should understand from so many answers to stop trying to put some kind of label on yourself, and to just act out on your desires. Jesus is NOT going to punish you or anything, NOT now and NOT later. It’s happening between adults ? it’s consensual ? Then stop munching on your own nerves or ours and live it out. Forget what you’re supposed to call it. It’s simple.

brickcitybrother
07-18-2012, 05:29 PM
I fancy a ts girl now. I do not know why, I saw some clips and they are sexy. What if I do fuck a ts girl - would I be considered a gay? I do not fancy men, I just fancy a ts girl as feminine as possible. Another question, I like prostate massage and tried strap on with wgs several times, it was good and I liked it. I would like to try it with a real ts girl and see how I would feel - is it also a gay thing? Or should I not just worry about such questions and do whatever I like?

Be careful, once you suck a dick ... you're temporarily gay. If you swallow the cum... you're totally and irreversibly gay. Getting banged in the ass also makes you temporarily gay - but you can go back.

Nickodemus
07-19-2012, 05:51 PM
Be careful, once you suck a dick ... you're temporarily gay. If you swallow the cum... you're totally and irreversibly gay. Getting banged in the ass also makes you temporarily gay - but you can go back.

Lol at this thread. Had me worried but I'm glad you've cleared that up Brickcitybrother :)

rockabilly
07-19-2012, 09:33 PM
This thread is gayer than Liberace's ghost possessing Clay Aiken while sodomizing Lance Bass at John Waters's house.

runningdownthatdream
07-19-2012, 10:14 PM
This thread is gayer than Liberace's ghost possessing Clay Aiken while sodomizing Lance Bass at John Waters's house.

So you're saying that Liberace was gay (sorry, thought I'd add to the obvious-trolling posts in this thread!)

Quiet Reflections
07-19-2012, 10:35 PM
John Waters' house in Baltimore is pretty nice

danthepoetman
07-20-2012, 12:12 AM
John Waters' house in Baltimore is pretty nice

Is it not the “demon infected house” from another thread, 3 days ago ?

MdR Dave
07-20-2012, 01:29 AM
Is it not the “demon infected house” from another thread, 3 days ago ?

No, that one is just some Los Angeles Craigslist bs.

nina_lisa
07-20-2012, 01:54 AM
The question it self pisse me off, is it gay, i am normally not gay but, i am straight but, never been with a guy but?

Saying it is gay it is saying we are men, why is it everyone in this planet and their dog, get to judge us and have a say on weather we are women or not.

rodinuk
07-20-2012, 05:21 AM
I agree it is probably the #1 question in the FAQ section (if there was one on here :D ) but the human is a curious beast and the question will arise 'cos men in this position can be insecure about their own sexuality.

Everyone gets judged but because of the anonymity of web forums you just get to become more aware of it

danthepoetman
07-20-2012, 06:09 AM
Nina Lisa and rodinuk, just a fast look at the answers on the thread will convince you very fast that no one shares that opinion. You’ll see someone like that here and there but all in all on this forum, no one would even envision a t-lady as being anything else than a woman. And anyways, for anyone who appreciates femininity, it’s so obvious…
The poor OP has had to take the most sarcasm he’s ever taken in his life…

MdR Dave
07-20-2012, 06:18 AM
. You’ll see someone like that here and there but all in all…
The poor OP has had to take the most sarcasm he’s ever taken in his life…

Yup. But I can see how this might still hurt.

Sorry if it offended you, Nina_Lisa- I hope you know that I, like most others on this thread, never meant any slight.