PDA

View Full Version : how it began (4 me)

bm4blt
03-15-2006, 02:43 AM
hello all i read a few stories and thought i would share mine. I'm a straight black male and one day back in 1994 being the curious type I drove past the ho stroll (broad street Ricmond,Va) and this tall sexy hooker had on a minni skirt and asked me if i wanted some of this, my dick got hard! but I was concerned her voice was deeper than mine! I drove off (I had no clue folks). A few years later (1998) I was abraod and surfing the web when i got this pop up man this girl was fine ass hell i thought as i scrolled down her beautflu body (i was like what the fuck is this bullshit!!!! a fucking dick! on a bicth sick motherfuckers) for all of 2 seconds then something deep down inside got sexy in me and needless to say i jacked off right then and there! (Lisa larwence was the girl) I couldn't get enough i got really hooked on (buffdaddy.com) now black-tgirls. Yes i went to all the sites and ooh when i discovered brazilian shemales well i think you all know what happend! anyway I never tried to get with any girls until 2003 back in Va broad street i got with my first girl FOR FREE i told her the truth i wanted to learn how to suck dick and she helped me out ( let me say that she was not a Ts but a tv but i did it anyway and man when i put that dick in my mouth mmmmmm goooood and he did me (my dicks hard now) yes it was good and he let me jack him off his warm juice over my hand felt really good let me say now that i am not into men at any rate that shit hurts my stomach to see,( only the sex i mean) anyway after a few more tries i'm looking at these girls real hard to spot the fake. I meet this bomb ass shemale 5'11 so am I and she was 36-24-36 170lbs brown skin beautiful girl! I FELL IN LOVE we made love for hours and yes i went all the way for the first time I felt like a virgin all over again! (well hell i was in this case) let me tell you when she took off her clothes and that dick was rock hard looking at me! mmmmmh! i pulled her close to me. eye level folks i've never felt a hard warm dick up agaisnt me before. we went down on each other and she let me in her bubble butt bottom tight and wet! in and out in and out fast and slow (the shit was fucking great) then I asked her bust my cherry ass ( now i heard that it could hurt!) but i didn't give a fuck! she got me on all fours and slid in i was in pure bliss moaning and groaning like a BICTH! my asshole was cumming with each and every thrust! I'll never forget her and if I ever make it back to Va i hope that i can hook up with her again if she'll have me. Ive only been topped two more times after that once in 05 and it was ok and once in 06 by this rush rush rush ass ho and no i didn't enjoy that shit at all. I don't have much experance w/t-girls I'm still new to this but I would love to find a girl just to hook up with no strings ya know and be friends too (oops my bad i met this guy on interactive male also in va Newport News (this is the exception for me as far as men go he was a tv, told me he was a ts on the phone. I met him at his place plenty of people there he was balck&latin he was fine as hell in drag! we kissed like no tomorrow then took turns going down on each other he put his hot latin toung in my ass hell yeah! but then he wanted to fuck no one had a condom I"m all about safe sex only, so i said i would go and get some and i keep going only because this guy was so hott!!!! i would have given him the title to my car! i had to get the hell out of there if you are reading this i'm sorry for leaving you like that but you are the only man that i would have been Bicth for and i'm all man i still think about you to this day and that was in 04. to all of you who read this thank you for taking the time this is all true. i'm not sure if i'll have another go at it but i'm glad that i did it i have more respect for the gay community now and yes it sad to say that it is only due to my curiosity but i'm a better person for it. hope my spelling was ok.

dick.john
05-31-2010, 04:59 AM
i can relate with everything your saying. i meet a black tranny at VA 23 yrs ago and i love every bit of experience i had with her but she wanted to fuck n at that time i wasn't into being bottom. but it was great anyway

DL_NL
05-31-2010, 02:15 PM
This test could do with some interpunction and capitals. I lack the determination to wrestle though this ASCII quicksand.

DarkartistV
06-02-2010, 04:04 AM
My first was when my now exwife was open to dating other people - a few girls here and there until one turned out to be a TS (which was fine with me, we both fantasized about it) and altough she wouldn't dp anything to me I enjoyed giving her oral for a year while having sex with my wife. Now I'm not with either of them, they broke up and a year later we seperated too.