PDA

View Full Version : Amy Daly Stars in Transsexual Babysitters 20

WendyWilliams
07-13-2012, 12:30 AM
If Devils film had a contract Tgirl Star surely it would be Amy Daly as she appears in yet another DVD release "Transsexual Babysitters 20". Amy joins a great cast of Cover Model Natalie Foxx along with Nelly and Khloe Hart. This award winning series continues to produce high quality hardcore action featuring the top transsexual performers. Amy's star power is undeniable when it comes to selling DVD's. Her feature DVD "Amy Daly the Translesbian" which came out in Dec. 2010 has remained on top charts of Gamelink, AdultDVDEmpire, CDUniverse and many other DVD outlets. With the success of this DVD Amy has followed up with "Amy Daly the Translesbian 2" which hit stores in June 2012. Transsexual Babysitters 20 is currently available online and most adult retailers.

"Working for Devil's film is always fun and they are great at capturing me in my best naughtiest form" says Amy.

Amy continues to produce weekly updates for her official web site AmyDaly.com and fans can keep up with her on such social networks as Twitter.com/AmyDalyXXX, Face book/AmyDalyts, and AmyDaly.com/Blog. For Interviews and Information you can contact Wendy at www.hotwendypr.com.

Dino Velvet
07-13-2012, 12:36 AM
Hasn't Amy been in a few of these? She must be getting to be a really good babysitter. No crib deaths on her watch but the bed rocks all night long.:fuckin:

onmyknees
07-13-2012, 01:43 AM
Damn Wendy....no dis to the lady on the cover, she's hot but the hope was Amy made another cover.

rockabilly
07-13-2012, 05:33 PM
She keeps busy.

bluesoul
07-13-2012, 05:37 PM
Damn Wendy....no dis to the lady on the cover, she's hot but the hope was Amy made another cover.

is there any particular reason for this?

AmyDaly
07-13-2012, 08:44 PM
is there any particular reason for this?
Devils always chooses a new girl for the most part for their babysitters covers. I as on #16, which won aebn last year.

Dino Velvet
07-13-2012, 09:50 PM
delete