PDA

View Full Version : TgirlRadio this Sunday 9pm EST

WendyWilliams
07-09-2012, 09:33 AM
Ill be on www.tgirlradio.com this Sunday at 9pm EST

**Will be giving out goodies throughout the show

WendyWilliams
07-10-2012, 11:54 PM
Veteran TS Publicist/Performer/Producer Wendy Williams will be the Special Guest on TgirlRadio.com this Sunday July 15th at 9 PM EST. Wendy will be discussing with Hostess Tasha Jones about upcoming productions, website news, and new Novelty items with Doc Johnson for her Wendy Williams Collection. Currently Wendy is serving as the publicist for Amy Daly, Brittany St. Jordan, Tiffany Starr, Jonelle Brooks and Wendy Summers. Not only is Wendy working for her clients with promotions but she is also keeping her Official Website WendyWilliamsXXX.com updated weekly, producing DVD's via her Company Hot Wendy Productions which are distributed by Blue Coyote/Avalon. Fans can call in at 646.716.5539 with questions or comments for Wendy or Tasha. Wendy will be giving away DVD's during the live show so make sure you listen and call in for the chance to win a DVD from her 2012 new Series "T-Girls Solo".

"I look forward to talking with Tasha and taking calls this Sunday. I have been slacking on promoting myself so I have a lot of stuff to talk about" says Wendy.

Fans can check out Wendy via her web site www.wendywilliamsxxx.com, Twitter.com/TsWendyWilliams, Her PR site www.hotwendypr.com.

Tashajones
07-12-2012, 06:15 AM
I can not wait to do this interview. Wendy was one of the first girls I reached out to way back when the show first started. When I decided to have guests on my show, Wendy was the first girl I had my eye on to be a guest...can not wait..

Tasha

WendyWilliams
07-15-2012, 10:09 PM
Tinight

WendyWilliams
07-16-2012, 01:18 AM
Submit a question for Tasha to ask me on air tonight:
http://www.tgirlradio.com/Questions.html

WendyWilliams
07-16-2012, 02:35 AM
Here is the link to our show with chatroom tonight
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tasha-jones/2012/07/16/wendy-williams

WendyWilliams
07-16-2012, 03:11 AM
Show is live,,,,,,,,,,first DVD giveaway what was my first DVD I ever starred in.........Listen in for the cue to call in and win a free DVD

TempestTS
07-16-2012, 03:13 AM
Some kind of AWESOME! congrats, Im sure the phone lines and chat will light up :)

georgiaguy
07-16-2012, 03:35 AM
listening now