PDA

View Full Version : Tonights Episode of 24 (Spoilers for West Coasters/Tivoers)

NYCe
03-14-2006, 06:42 AM
Is Tony really dead? I ask because he didn't get the silent count that's usually shown when a major character dies.

Ecstatic
03-14-2006, 07:00 AM
You have to wonder, don't you? On that show, especially this seaon, anything is possible. Even Jack....nah, that would never happen. But anything else.

Still, I have to wonder: usually when a character seems to die at the last moment of an episode, it turns out in the next episode that he really survived, but just barely, yadda yadda. But I don't know how much more they could do with Tony's character, so it could be for real.

The thing that blows my mind this season is how incompetent Logan is. Several times he's completely fumbled in situations which Palmer would have handled without breaking a sweat. Dude is almost as bad for the country as another Pres I know....

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-14-2006, 11:09 AM
I agree with both of you
I have ANOTHER question
How the FUCK did Peter Weller jump up and gather himself after being continuously drugged for that long a duration????????????????????????

Ecstatic
03-14-2006, 02:56 PM
Good question! What about the corrosive acid that eats away rapidly at the room seals but dissipates immediately upon activating the AC, yet it takes 15 minutes for the air to be safely breathable again? Or why could Jack pass through the contaminated air without effect but Lynne (sp?) couldn't? If it's a matter of degree of exposure, the guard should've lasted a lot longer than Lynne did.

roy404
03-14-2006, 10:06 PM
You have to wonder, don't you? On that show, especially this seaon, anything is possible. Even Jack....nah, that would never happen. But anything else.

Still, I have to wonder: usually when a character seems to die at the last moment of an episode, it turns out in the next episode that he really survived, but just barely, yadda yadda. But I don't know how much more they could do with Tony's character, so it could be for real.

The thing that blows my mind this season is how incompetent Logan is. Several times he's completely fumbled in situations which Palmer would have handled without breaking a sweat. Dude is almost as bad for the country as another Pres I know....

I think Tony is may not be dead,and Peter weller knew that and still did not shot him but It does look like he is??? The silent count last week was not only for Egar but the whole Unit. Remember from last year this guy Logan is not suppose to be the Pres!!
Also Peter Wellers character is a Major player. Watch the Vice Pres as he is behind more than you think.