PDA

View Full Version : Another TS Prom Queen! YAY!

StlyeMeCunty
07-08-2012, 02:16 AM
I love to see ts women exalted in a public manner. It shows that we are continually moving forward. I want to say congratulations to Miss Ferguson... as she accomplished something many of us girls dreamed about in high school. I know I sure did! :)
http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/07/04/transgender-student-named-prom-queen-at-ontario-high-school/

TsJizelle
07-08-2012, 02:34 AM
I cried when I read this story awhile ago. It just shows how far we've come in finding acceptance :)

Go Canada! lol

ARMANIXXX
07-08-2012, 06:15 AM
Yeah....I'm sure it's a nice story and all,

But if this is the best the school could do as a prom queen.....

Well.....
Let's just say that I'm glad I didn't go to this high school....

Gender aside....She ain't that pretty....real talk. ( lol....I sound like Freddie )

Ryz
07-08-2012, 06:42 AM
Kinda disappointing... Not what I expected when I clicked the link

ARMANIXXX
07-08-2012, 06:58 AM
Kinda disappointing... Not what I expected when I clicked the link

HOW DARE YOU BE SO RUDE!

:tongue:

Nautica
07-08-2012, 10:55 AM
Good for her! She sounds like a confident young woman!

amberskyi
07-08-2012, 06:55 PM
Yeah....I'm sure it's a nice story and all,

But if this is the best the school could do as a prom queen.....

Well.....
Let's just say that I'm glad I didn't go to this high school....

Gender aside....She ain't that pretty....real talk. ( lol....I sound like Freddie )

you should masturbate with a meat grinder

youshouldtrythislol
07-08-2012, 07:00 PM
This is great, though I still find it sad we live in a world where a "t"woman winning prom queen makes headlines. I hope to see a day where stuff like this happens all the time, and there doesn't have to be news headlines about it. Women win prom queen all the time, i don't think there should be any difference with a "t" woman winning.

ARMANIXXX
07-08-2012, 11:12 PM
you should masturbate with a meat grinder

Sorry babe....

Truf is truf ;)

shaustin
07-08-2012, 11:34 PM
I pity the poor bastard who won Prom King...

Quiet Reflections
07-08-2012, 11:53 PM
A TG kid in high school has to be brave and confident everyday to make it out alive so im not impressed much by that, but I will say good for the other people in school(and community in general) for being able to cast that vote and be supportive. To me they are the real "heros" of this story.