PDA

View Full Version : ferronetwork

lordworm
07-07-2012, 05:34 AM
Hey, does anyone know if these ferronetwork shemale sites ever update? Specifically shemalesfuckshemales.com? I've joined every now and then and it seems every year they release about 20 scenes but then they go silent until next year. Last update was July 2011 according to the blog.

I rejoined a couple of months ago and not one update. I was wondering if anyone else has ever been to this site and if they know what the deal is? I don't wanna join up right now and find no updates and waste $35...

I've tried contacting them but they never reply lol.

Token Williams-Black
07-07-2012, 05:55 AM
Damn, that does suck. Wish I could help ya, brah...

If I'm going to be spending that type of bread every month, the site had better update weekly with at least three to four girls.

lordworm
07-08-2012, 06:24 AM
Damn, no one else has been to the site in question?

GroobySteven
07-08-2012, 10:20 AM
No they don't update and they're well known for being one of the worst companies. Cancel your membership and join a proper site.

lordworm
07-09-2012, 06:18 AM
I've had my membership canceled for a while I was just wondering what the deal was, since they have a history of bringing a bunch of ts on ts scenes for a couple of updates but have only done so once a year.

I have a membership for braziliantranssexuals.com already for my tg on tg fix, but if there are other sites with that kind of material I would love to support that movement.

Helvis2012
07-10-2012, 12:36 AM
That's a bad sign. Cancel.