PDA

View Full Version : Creepiest thing a partner has done?

MdR Dave
07-06-2012, 06:50 AM
What's the creepiest thing a partner in a long term relationship has done to you?

I don't mean sick, nasty, violent- please- I mean just creepy.

I was living in MD with a girl I went to college with; we both dropped out at the same time and found ourselves a place outside of Baltimore. Adopted a couple of dogs from the local shelter, and tried to carve some domesticity out of our drug-ridden lives.

I was having these dreams- felt like wet dreams- about getting a blowjob. Every night. I told her about them and she confessed-

She was giving me head while I slept. It freaked me out because when we were in school people used to joke about her casting spells, being a witch . . .

I declared her a succubus and moved out immediately.

Et vous?

JenniferParisHusband
07-06-2012, 07:25 AM
I had a girl from "abroad" who decided she was going to "cure" me of my food allergies by secretly placing small levels of the things I was allergic to in my food, and over time building up to full servings. I started to feel like crap, and spent a few months really run down and never feeling good, and then had my throat close up due to the shellfish allergy. A trip to the hospital revealed all, and she was out on her ass the next morning.

Yeah
07-06-2012, 08:40 PM
I had a girl breakup with me so she could go off and marry her abusive ex. After several months she left him because of the abuse. She started to stop by unanounced and wanted to date me again. I wished her luck and said no. Than she stopped by and left me a stuffed bunny and a chocolate bunny (Raster Time) and a 5 page single spaced letter saying she screwed up and she wanted to be friends and shit. Luckily I just bought a house so I moved and she doesn't no where.

MdR Dave
07-06-2012, 09:00 PM
". . . a stuffed bunny and a chocolate bunny. . ."

Awesome!

Teydyn
07-06-2012, 09:06 PM
Creepiest thing my wife did was to marry me...

Adopted a couple of dogs
I was having these dreams- felt like wet dreams- about getting a blowjob. Every night. I told her about them and she confessed-
Better her then the dogs? :D

shaustin
07-06-2012, 10:06 PM
Better her then the dogs? :D

Agreed. I felt that was where the story was leading aswell, but finding out it was the girl, FAR less creepy.

Personally I see nothing creepy about oral while asleep, then again I wake up pretty easily.

Quiet Reflections
07-06-2012, 10:47 PM
After I broke up with this one girl she got a tattoo of my face with "together Forever" under it. After a few months of her stalking me,(letters,flowers,dropping by my house,sending food,etc) I got a restraining order. No less than a week later I got a picture text from a mutual friend and she got the eyes blacked out on the tat as well as a knife through the head. She is now married with 2 kids and her son has my first name and her daughter has my middle name.

south ov da border
07-06-2012, 11:35 PM
hiding my clothes while I showered because she didn't want me to leave

telling me that I had to help her do a "trabajo" because the spirits didn't want us together

those are two I can remember...

ibanezuk
07-07-2012, 01:32 AM
re the first post. blow jobs in my sleep? i've always wanted my partner to wake me up like that.
shit, i must be in the creepy pile

MdR Dave
07-07-2012, 02:11 AM
re the first post. blow jobs in my sleep? i've always wanted my partner to wake me up like that.
shit, i must be in the creepy pile

But she didn't wake me up - she was sucking the life out of me as I slept and if I hadn't told her about the dreams she probably would never have mentioned it.

That's just wrong.

tsadriana
07-07-2012, 02:16 AM
Well the creepy thing my bf done to me it was that when he was biting me i was bruises all over my body ...it was really strange the way he was biting me but now we fixed that.My friends actualy explained that some guys loves letting some marks on their partners ,like we are their own property.

Steve-Oh
07-07-2012, 03:27 AM
She was giving me head while I slept.

I don't understand the creepiness here...
I'd say she's a keeper!

RadiusDark
07-07-2012, 03:50 AM
What's the creepiest thing a partner in a long term relationship has done to you?

I was living in MD with a girl I went to college with; we both dropped out at the same time and found ourselves a place outside of Baltimore. Adopted a couple of dogs from the local shelter, and tried to carve some domesticity out of our drug-ridden lives.

She was giving me head while I slept. It freaked me out because when we were in school people used to joke about her casting spells, being a witch . . .

Et vous?

Have you lost your mfk'n mind? LMAO.

RadiusDark
07-07-2012, 03:53 AM
I had a girl I was dating slip up and let me know that she'd looked up my address online and drove by my house to see where I lived. Then she was going on myspace and emailing all my female friends to find out what I was all about.

...needless to say I decided against pursuing a relationship with that loon.

shaustin
07-07-2012, 04:12 AM
But she didn't wake me up - she was sucking the life out of me as I slept and if I hadn't told her about the dreams she probably would never have mentioned it.

That's just wrong.

She was sucking the life out of you, and you didn't wake up, I find THAT creepy. Maybe you didn't satisfy her properly while you were awake so she had to take things into her own hands....erm, I mean mouth.

eccentricBlue
07-07-2012, 04:29 AM
By any chance were you going through an excessive amount of peanut butter?

MdR Dave
07-07-2012, 06:15 AM
She was sucking the life out of you, and you didn't wake up, I find THAT creepy. Maybe you didn't satisfy her properly while you were awake so she had to take things into her own hands....erm, I mean mouth.

I asked her about that- we had sex at least once a day, she was very satisfied (said so, and I believed her)- but she started talking about having all of me, all the time- weird.

And no, I was a pretty dead sleeper when I managed to crash. With all the drugs I took it was hard to fall asleep, and harder to wake up before my body decided it was time. It also made my dreams very vivid, very engaging-

MdR Dave
07-07-2012, 06:18 AM
By any chance were you going through an excessive amount of peanut butter?

That's funny!

Prospero
07-07-2012, 08:09 AM
After I broke up with this one girl she got a tattoo of my face with "together Forever" under it. After a few months of her stalking me,(letters,flowers,dropping by my house,sending food,etc) I got a restraining order. No less than a week later I got a picture text from a mutual friend and she got the eyes blacked out on the tat as well as a knife through the head. She is now married with 2 kids and her son has my first name and her daughter has my middle name.

Now if this is true it win's the creepiest thread hands down.This girl sounds way more than creepy - actually a wee bit psycho.

Talking Heads - Psycho Killer - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX6FsTIq6ls&feature=related)

speedking59
07-07-2012, 02:49 PM
creepiest thing a partner has done: be in a relationship with me.

mtbazz
07-07-2012, 03:15 PM

Et vous?

wait a minute....you broke up with her because she was giving you blowjobs?

CTalex77
07-07-2012, 04:13 PM
Can you send her my info? I'm having a sleep over party, and she is invited!

bassman2546
07-07-2012, 04:56 PM
Hmm, I have nothing. Maybe I'm the creepy one. lol

MdR Dave
07-08-2012, 01:06 AM
Creepy, witchy, selfish blowjobs.

Quiet Reflections
07-08-2012, 01:09 AM
Now if this is true it win's the creepiest thread hands down.This girl sounds way more than creepy - actually a wee bit psycho.

Talking Heads - Psycho Killer - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX6FsTIq6ls&feature=related)
It is very true and it was pretty damn scary at the time too.

bluesoul
07-08-2012, 01:19 AM

on hungangels, the straight men prefer to be the ones giving the blowjobs :tongue:

shaustin
07-08-2012, 01:36 AM
on hungangels, the straight men prefer to be the ones giving the blowjobs :tongue:

that sentence is counter intuitive....

bluesoul
07-08-2012, 01:38 AM
i apologize :(

shaustin
07-08-2012, 01:39 AM
Creepy, witchy, selfish blowjobs.

LMFAO, some guys would enjoy those, myself included. I'd take it as a compliment if a chick had to have me in her so much she started sucking me off in my sleep. Then again I'd bang a youthful whore of satan anytime, witches are sexy when there not old and covered in warts.