PDA

View Full Version : Trans Rubber Fuckers

Miss_Sarah_Kane
07-04-2012, 03:39 PM
RUBBER FUCKERS

Theres nothing better than the smell of rubber in a gasmask in the morning................................

Today I had a visit from one of my long standing rubber slaves, he is a true rubberist and loves nothing more than to be sealed in his own full rubber catsuit.

He had booked an early session with me, so I arrived early and got myself prepared we had exchanged a few emails and he had ask if I would bend him over and fuck his anal cunt with my large weapon. We had quite a few training sessions before so I new that if he was in the right frame of mind he would be able to take it all.

I got dressed in full rubber, catsuit, stocking, corset, long gloves and a hood, I was soon fully sealed from head to toe. mmmmmm!!! The phone rang he had arrived I invited him in and gave him his instructions. He was to prepared his anal passage for me with a water deuche that I had prepared for him. Then come into my bedroom and get changed into his fulll rubber outfit.

He went off to prepare himself and I put on one of my re-breather gasmask with a bit of poppers in the filter, I then laid on the bed and waited for my slave to return and get ready into his rubber, as I closed the valve on the re-breather system the face plate soon began to steam up. I closed my eyes and just concentrated on my breathing, I could hear him getting ready just at the base of the bed the sound of rubber been pulled over his body was quite eroitic me as I lay on the bed in my rubber sealed body, I occasionally undid the valve and let a bit of air in I could feel the airbag inflating and de-flatting on my leg as I breahed in a nice mix of poppers, oxygen and quite a bit of my own carbon dioxide.

I heard the last zipp been pulled over, then my rubber bitch was ready he got on to the bed and began to tease my boots and legs with his hands and tongue working his way up my rubber clad body, I could feel the wamth of his wet tongue as it worked its way up my inner thigh toward my cock which had already started to grow below the layer of rubber of my suit.

He began to lick my harding shaft.... sending shiver of delight down my spine, he then worked his way up by breasts and neck kissing and licking and rubbing my body.

What a great way to start our rubbery session. The vapour of poppers soon wore off and it was time to take him to my chamber room next door. I told him to go into the chamber and sit by my throne.

Rubber bitch was on his knees, he looked amazing fully sealed.I took a gasmask, brething tube and cansister and put it on him, I then sorted a few anal toys and told him to go and get over the bench by the mirror I then moved the other mirror around so we could both see the action which was about to happen. I unzipped his catsuit exposing his anal cunt to me I then lubed him up gave him some poppers into his filter and began to finger his ass and anal 'G'Spot bring him to quite a few near climaxes. I then inserted a few toys including my favourate "Rube Boy" toy. He was now opening up nicely for me he was nearly ready for me.

Time to be fucked bitch!!!!

I unzipped the front of my rubber catsuit and pulled out my large cock, I stroked and played with it in front of the mirror teasing my slave with it. I then got another gasmask and breathing tube and put it on, we were now both fully sealed in rubber with gasmasks on. I was nearly readt to fuck my bitch but I had one more trick up my sleeve. Before the session I had put my E-stems pads on my nipples. (Naughty Mistress) I connected myself to my E-stems electrics and selected "MilK" setting "High" and then put it on a nice 4% my nipples were now been milked under latex layers. This made my cock go even harder as I adore a bit of nipple play.

Are you Ready bitch!!!!!!!!!

I pushed my hard cock into him every inch he took, i held it inside him as I began to inhale some more poppers then I slowly fucked him, building up a nice rhythm. Two rubber bitches fucking. I fucked and fucked my bitch until I was satisfied, I abused his little hole with my thick cock he was gowning with pleasure as each stroke got deeper just touching his "G" spot every now and again.

Now I can't just spend all session fucking my slave, I need more from him!!!

I filled his ass with an inflatable butt plug, and then ordered him on to his knees I sat on my bondage box my nipples were still been milked, I was feeling very horny after fucking my bitch!!! SUCK MY COCK!!! Rubber bitch did as he was told and sucked and wanked my shaft. Make me cum bitch!!! he sucked and pulled my hard cock I turned the E-stems up even higher I took some more poppers and I soon fired my load all over my rubber clad bitch.

Not done yet!!!

Go stand over there, I made him stand by the bench I put a blackout gasmask onto him and chained his wrists up so he could not move I then fed him some more poppers. His cock was bulging under his rubber, I knew he had a nice thick cock and I soon had it out. I tool some pegs and pegged his balls, and then began to suck on his hard shaft, I knew he would climax soon so I had to control myself a bit so I went back to teasing with my tongue and a riding crop, slowly hitting his balls and cock with the tip of the crop. Rubber bitch also like electrics so I put some rings around his shaft and set the setting up so we both had nice sensual pulse running over his cock and my nipples. I then teased his shaft some more nearly bringing him to another climax.

Climax!!

I lead him over towards the padded area by the throne and told him to kneel down I also knelled down in front of him and put on other gasmask which was also blacked out we were now both in total darkness, I then gave him some more poppers and I also took some then we teased and stroked each other rubber clad bodies slowly working our way towards each other hard cocks I took hold of shaft and began to wank his cock we both had a cock in hand.

Can I cum please Mistress????

My rubber bitch shot his load all over my rubber corset I took his gasmask off and pushed his head towards it and make him lick every last drop of cum off me!!!!!

We now had to very satisfied rubber fuckers!!!!

You want to be one of my rubber fuckers!!!!!!!!!!

www.sarah-kane.co.uk

Find out more.

sukumvit boy
07-04-2012, 05:56 PM
Thank you Mistress. Very nice!

Miss_Sarah_Kane
07-15-2012, 01:10 PM
Suku, Shame your so far away in L.A. USA.

Shame your not cumming over for the Games in London.

I am sure we could get up to some real fucking games of our own......xxx

www.sarah-kane.co.uk