PDA

View Full Version : Marriage vs love

banane18021802
07-02-2012, 11:31 PM
Dear all, I know that this is probably the wrong place but as I am only a member of 2 forums at want to give it a try. Maybe I can get some constructive input.

Here my story:
I m married, 2 small kids, and my relationship with my wife sucks. I fuck her only every 3 month, and only if she forces me to. When I fuck her I simulate cumming to end it soon.

2 years ago a met a girl, I really love her and I'm crazy about her. She is beautifull and we mutually enjoy being together. Sex is awesome, when we meet we fuck 6 or more times. I think of her all the time.
She is also married and has 2 kids as well. Smaller than mine...

We both wish to be together. but how? What shall we do? What you guys think?

I wish to leave my wife and be with her.... Anybody got an experience to share..

Thanks

Wendy Summers
07-02-2012, 11:36 PM
Dear all, I know that this is probably the wrong place but as I am only a member of 2 forums at want to give it a try. Maybe I can get some constructive input.

Here my story:
I m married, 2 small kids, and my relationship with my wife sucks. I fuck her only every 3 month, and only if she forces me to. When I fuck her I simulate cumming to end it soon.

2 years ago a met a girl, I really love her and I'm crazy about her. She is beautifull and we mutually enjoy being together. Sex is awesome, when we meet we fuck 6 or more times. I think of her all the time.
She is also married and has 2 kids as well. Smaller than mine...

We both wish to be together. but how? What shall we do? What you guys think?

I wish to leave my wife and be with her.... Anybody got an experience to share..

Thanks

I'll let Buddy Guy say what's to be said:

Buddy Guy - Cheaper To Keep Her - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKDc-euX7ws)

banane18021802
07-02-2012, 11:47 PM