PDA

View Full Version : Who wants this?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-13-2006, 07:18 PM
Cos I dont! LOL. That thing could be fetal! :evil:

http://photos.adultfriendfinder.com/photo-ffadult-r40-s1-67022812_73297.19975678.bigthumb.gif

He wrote:

whatz good i tring to find out what are you looking for because i would love to fuck the shit out of you but do you think you can handel me let me know it might be to big for you.

Any takers? LOL.

~Kisses.

HTG

NYCe
03-13-2006, 07:39 PM
I know a tgirl who would love that. She was a "size queen" to the point that she'd take painkillers if the dick was too big.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-13-2006, 07:46 PM
I know a tgirl who would love that. She was a "size queen" to the point that she'd take painkillers if the dick was too big.

OMG really? Painkillers?!? LOL. I guess she is a masochist. :lol:
That thing would put me into early retirement, lacerations or worst a coma! LOL.

Then again some guys like being fisted. I guess it boils down to a persons PAIN tolerance threshold.

I dont even think anal ease would work well for that humongous size of equiptment! LOL.

~Kisses.

HTG

Ecstatic
03-13-2006, 09:39 PM
I saw a video clip of a tgirl getting fisted...by three fists at once, well up their wrists. I couldn't believe it: first one arm, whole hand to wrist, then the girl inserted her other arm, then her friend inserted her hand up past the wrist as well, and worked that bytch over something fierce. I didn't think it was possible, but there it was.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-13-2006, 10:03 PM
I saw a video clip of a tgirl getting fisted...by three fists at once, well up their wrists. I couldn't believe it: first one arm, whole hand to wrist, then the girl inserted her other arm, then her friend inserted her hand up past the wrist as well, and worked that bytch over something fierce. I didn't think it was possible, but there it was.

OUCH! LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

MarylandsMighty
03-13-2006, 10:23 PM
If you have to take painkillers to ease yourself up , then you need to reevaluate your life. Seriously. That is beyond a fetish, that is messed up.

As for fisting. Damn nasty, but many love it. To each their own I suppose.

Harrys Boy
03-13-2006, 10:27 PM
By the sound of that vid i think ive seen it myself, to be honest it got to the point where i thought it was fake as it was jumping from position to positon without giving you a sense of proportion. By the way its not the kind of vid i normally watch.

BeardedOne
03-14-2006, 12:03 AM
:shock:

Did somebody call me? :lol:

Quinn
03-14-2006, 12:46 AM

Fucking her would probably be like fucking a large inner tube: futile.

-Quinn

chefmike
03-14-2006, 12:49 AM
Is that Long Dong Silver?

NYCe
03-14-2006, 12:50 AM

-Quinn

Like throwing a hot dog down a hall way - Stewie from Family Guy.

chefmike
03-14-2006, 12:55 AM

-Quinn

Like throwing a hot dog down a hall way - Stewie from Family Guy.

Like sticking your dick out of the window-a former shipmate describing a hooker.

Jasadin
03-14-2006, 12:55 AM
That guy's anaconda might fit here?

http://media.fistinglessons.com/tour2/images/girls/redhot/trailer.mpg

or

http://media.fistinglessons.com/tour2/images/girls/missy/trailer.wmv

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-14-2006, 01:13 AM
LMFAO!!! :lol: :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

BeardedOne
03-14-2006, 03:09 AM

In reality the muscles get pretty attuned to the experience and wind up being more agile/tight than you'd expect.

Or...uh...so I've heard. :lol:

Jasadin
03-14-2006, 03:18 AM
:lol:

Quinn
03-14-2006, 03:25 AM
And another:

BeardedOne
03-14-2006, 03:28 AM
OK, now I'm feeling ridiculed. :roll:

But I liked the pic of the train tunnel. :lol:

RangeHova
03-14-2006, 03:33 AM
I bet if you put that guy in a dress or slapped some tits on him a lot of guys on here would be going ga ga over the new girl.

Quinn
03-14-2006, 03:34 AM

LOL... Not at all. Your last post was funny, so I thought I'd play along with it.

-Quinn

Jasadin
03-14-2006, 03:36 AM

NOPE! I'm just messing around :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-14-2006, 05:07 AM
If you have to take painkillers to ease yourself up , then you need to reevaluate your life. Seriously. That is beyond a fetish, that is messed up.

I agree MarylandsMighty. :lol: :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

Felicia Katt
03-14-2006, 05:58 AM
last time I saw something like that, it was stealing peanuts at the circus :)

FK

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-14-2006, 06:13 AM
Is that Long Dong Silver?

LOL. Nope. Just some guy out in NJ. Hey NYCe we should hook those two up..The trannie you know who takes pain killers and this guy. See who will outlast who just for kicks!?! LOL. :lol: :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-14-2006, 06:28 PM
By the way its not the kind of vid i normally watch.

:lol: Ditto!

~Kisses.

HTG

drock
03-14-2006, 07:10 PM
Cos I dont! LOL. That thing could be fetal! :evil:

http://photos.adultfriendfinder.com/photo-ffadult-r40-s1-67022812_73297.19975678.bigthumb.gif

He wrote:

whatz good i tring to find out what are you looking for because i would love to fuck the shit out of you but do you think you can handel me let me know it might be to big for you.

Any takers? LOL.

~Kisses.

HTG

I'm sure you could handle him Harajuku Tgirl. Go ahead and give the brother some of that. LOL.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-14-2006, 07:35 PM
I'm sure you could handle him Harajuku Tgirl. Go ahead and give the brother some of that. LOL.

LOL. Being a brother isnt the problem drock..I would maybe if he was 4" shorter. LOL :lol: He's Blatino eh.. :wink: But Im not into taking pain..or painkillers for that matter. LOL. Sorry. 8)

~Kisses.

HTG

drock
03-14-2006, 08:45 PM
I see boo. I thought you girls really loved the big horse dicks? I guess not everyone is into them? lol.

Ecstatic
03-14-2006, 08:48 PM
By the sound of that vid i think ive seen it myself, to be honest it got to the point where i thought it was fake as it was jumping from position to positon without giving you a sense of proportion. By the way its not the kind of vid i normally watch.
Well, this one was not faked, you could tell. It very clearly showed each step of "the process" of first one hand, then a second, and finally a third, each up past the wrist. Strange.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-14-2006, 09:08 PM
I see boo. I thought you girls really loved the big horse dicks? I guess not everyone is into them? lol.

LOL. Wrong assumption. Maybe some does and some dont (like me). I was never a size queen. :wink:

Besides, Its easier to say, "Sure go ahead"..cos Its not your ass he wants but mine! :evil: I prefer to keep mine tight and in one piece..thankyou very much. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

drock
03-14-2006, 09:18 PM

LOL. Wrong assumption. Maybe some does and some dont (like me). I was never a size queen. :wink:

Besides, Its easier to say, "Sure go ahead"..cos Its not your ass he wants but mine! :evil: I prefer to keep mine tight and in one piece..thankyou very much. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

:lol: :lol: Well I bet you do have a nice tight ass so keep it that way baby.. that way when a guy like me hit it I won't fall in. lol.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-14-2006, 09:24 PM
LOL. Advice taken! :lol: :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

BeardedOne
03-14-2006, 09:51 PM
I'm just messing around :lol:

I know that. :)

It's just that I've had some experience with the sport of 'Handball' and it's interesting to get the reactions from people when they see or hear about it. The Q & A can be pretty amusing as well. :lol:

You had what?!?

Where :?: :!: :?:

How far :?: :!: :?: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-16-2006, 12:52 AM
so keep it that way baby.. that way when a guy like me hit it I won't fall in. lol.

LOL. Well with your stature and from what Ive seen..I dont think you need to worry about that! You wont even fit in a manhole muchless even fall in a loose ass! LOL. :lol: :wink: Nice torso and bicepts by the way!

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-16-2006, 02:34 AM
Yeah gurl tell me about it! LOL. And so far no takers. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

drock
04-04-2006, 05:17 PM
up

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-04-2006, 11:17 PM
up and away super drock! LOL. :lol: :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

Andreyah
05-18-2006, 12:19 AM
If you're ever in Chicago, give me a hit - and I'll take that gorgeous cock BALLS DEEP! andreyahphoenix@yahoo.com

blackrob
05-18-2006, 03:33 AM
That's a huge dick. I thought girls loved big dicks?

thmack
05-18-2006, 04:26 AM
what the fuck hahahaahah

blackrob
05-19-2006, 10:43 PM
what the fuck hahahaahah

who's the chick with the nice ass in your avatar mack?

blackrob
10-11-2006, 09:21 AM
that belongs on a animal.