PDA

View Full Version : First Ladyboy Experience

LadyBoyzrHot
03-13-2006, 07:11 PM
The first time I met a TG was a night driving in town. I saw her walking down the road and she waved to me.G just thinking about this story is getting me hard. Well anyways I parked right next to her and she got in. She was wearing black tight jeans and a black top. Her hair was a little curly and just past her neck. Dark brown eyes and very skinny.

Now maybe she thought I thought HE was a girl but I knew. So as we drove down the roas she tells me you know I have a cock right. I siad yes I do thats why i stopped to pick you up.

To make a very long story short we ended up in a dead end road and we parked for a while. I told her I wanted to see her cock. She said she wanted to see mines first. So I took my pants down and she began to stroke me 7 ich cock. After a few good and sweet strokes she began sucking me cock which felt great.

Shortly after she took her pants off and wipped out her cock. At first it was soft and pretty small. But as Icontinued stroking I felt her cock growing in my hands. after a minute her cock was full grown and ragging hard. Her cock was huge to my surprise. It must have been almost 8 inches long. I told her wow your cock is huge. She replied by saying it maybe longer then yours but your is thicker and thats what counts.

We sucked each other for ours and hours in my car until we both got off by stroking each other. That was the first and best expreience I had with a shemale

thaks for reading.....LadyboyZrHot

sdman
04-06-2006, 09:29 PM
good story