PDA

View Full Version : If there was a magic pill...

BellaBellucci
06-29-2012, 09:29 PM
... that could make your brain male so that you don't have to transition, would you take it. Do you think the treatment would be Obamacare approved, unlike physical transition?

~BB~

amberskyi
06-29-2012, 10:26 PM
If there was a pill to make me a genetic female I would take it in a second

nina_lisa
06-29-2012, 10:33 PM
Maybe 3-4 years ago i would had done it, today: No.

After having struggled to be myself, there is no alternative but been myself.

BellaBellucci
06-29-2012, 10:33 PM

Muahahaha! I doubt you'll get much argument here. :lol:

~BB~

nina_lisa
06-29-2012, 10:39 PM

where do i sing in?

MrsKellyPierce
06-29-2012, 10:43 PM
no way

BellaBellucci
06-29-2012, 10:49 PM
no way

Well, to be fair, in your case, you'll always be a man. Isn't that what you said on Facebook?

In fact, you said we all will. :geek:

~BB~

nina_lisa
06-29-2012, 10:51 PM

was tempted to take that pill but changed my mind. Every-time i buy coffee i get a free piece of chocolate for been a ts.

Bigguy
06-29-2012, 10:54 PM
... that could make your brain male so that you don't have to transition, would you take it.

I've wondered for a long time how people would answer that question.

Reminds me of that one Star Trek episode, "The Outcast" where a person went forced treatment to remove her female gender in her brain.

BellaBellucci
06-29-2012, 10:59 PM
I've wondered for a long time how people would answer that question.

Reminds me of that one Star Trek episode, "The Outcast" where a person went forced treatment to remove her female gender in her brain.

Those types of plot lines are part of the reason I love Trek so much. :cheers:

~BB~

giovanni_hotel
06-30-2012, 12:22 AM
The question by the OP is right up there on the self-esteem scale with asking little Black kids would they take a magic 'Caucasian' pill if all they had to do was ask???

No.

BellaBellucci
06-30-2012, 01:08 AM
The question by the OP is right up there on the self-esteem scale with asking little Black kids would they take a magic 'Caucasian' pill if all they had to do was ask???

No.

Very well said. Thank you. :kiss:

~BB~

robertlouis
06-30-2012, 02:38 AM
Every-time i buy coffee i get a free piece of chocolate for been a ts.

So that's why the waiter in my local Indian restaurant gives me that funny smile when he presents us with the bill and those little mint chocolates..... :dancing:

nina_lisa
06-30-2012, 02:43 AM
So that's why the waiter in my local Indian restaurant gives me that funny smile when he presents us with the bill and those little mint chocolates..... :dancing:

yes if you are not ts they make you pay twice the price for chocolate and coffee.

Why did you think i decided to become ts?

robertlouis
06-30-2012, 02:50 AM
yes if you are not ts they make you pay twice the price for chocolate and coffee.

Why did you think i decided to become ts?

Only in Berlin, eh Nina? :kiss:

By the way, it may not work south of the Mason-Dixon line.

TempestTS
06-30-2012, 08:40 AM
No way, I couldnt stand being male... the thought of actually needing to beg for sex is repulsive... right now I can order sex as easily as guys order a pizza... except in my case the pizza is free, I dont have to tip the driver and of course the pizza is sex...