PDA

View Full Version : What's The Deal With Bath Salts And How Can I Get High From Them?

Dino Velvet
06-28-2012, 08:23 PM
At first glance it appeared some character "ingested" this stuff and chewed some other character's face off. They found weed in the chewer's system but no bath salts. But, people seem worried about others' taking them to get high. Encouraging news. How do you take them? Smoke, snort, or inject???

slayer-dead skin mask - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNFglDcW7dQ)

maxpower
06-28-2012, 08:50 PM
At first glance it appeared some character "ingested" this stuff and chewed some other character's face off. They found weed in the chewer's system but no bath salts. But, people seem worried about others' taking them to get high. Encouraging news. How do you take them? Smoke, snort, or inject???

I recently read this article on the stuff. Seems it's either snorted or injected, a la heroin. I'll just stick to pot.

http://www.spin.com/articles/bathlands-deep-heart-americas-new-drug-nightmare

MdR Dave
06-28-2012, 09:06 PM
Dino- you have legal access to better stuff and, let's face it, in LA you have access to anything.

Bath salts? Greasy kid stuff. And the news is pretty bad re: side effects and health risks. Unregulated, no quality control, etc.

If you insist on slumming it, why not just chew some jimson weed instead? Contact your folks in Ark. for the lowdown. . .

Prospero
06-28-2012, 10:32 PM
I don't think they mean Badedas..

Dino Velvet
06-28-2012, 10:39 PM
Contact your folks in Ark. for the lowdown. . .

Mah kin ain't in no Arkansas. They's in West Texas.

keed444
06-28-2012, 10:55 PM
I have smoked it and got high...not a good high but a funny I wont do it ever again high...does that make sense?

Dino Velvet
06-28-2012, 10:59 PM
I have smoked it and got high...not a good high but a funny I wont do it ever again high...does that make sense?

Was it more of an upper or a downer? Your post seemed neutral enough to give me encouragement.

robertlouis
06-28-2012, 11:18 PM
1. Put bath salts in your bathwater

2. Light up a reefer

3. Repeat till high.

MdR Dave
06-28-2012, 11:22 PM
Mah kin ain't in no Arkansas. They's in West Texas.

Good thing we'uns is civilized, huh?

A thousand pardons.

Dino Velvet
06-28-2012, 11:26 PM
Good thing we'uns is civilized, huh?

A thousand pardons.

I'uns fixin' to make me more better at bein' civilized.

http://www.chud.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Southern-Comfort-1981.jpg

shaustin
06-28-2012, 11:45 PM
The high depends on the bathsalt and the way it's taken, but from what I've seen of it around, be prepared for a trip of 'Angel Dust' proportions.

Erika1487
06-28-2012, 11:49 PM
Contact your local AVON representive today? :rock2

GrimFusion
06-29-2012, 12:00 AM
1. Put bath salts in your bathwater

2. Light up a reefer

3. Repeat till high.

Light up a reefer? I take it you don't smoke.
I think you meant 'joint' or 'blunt'.
"Have you been smoking those reefer cigarettes again?".

GrimFusion
06-29-2012, 12:10 AM
I can't touch that bath salt mess. I've tried salvia a few times just to experiment and form an opinion, but it's not my bag. The high is nice; until my mouth went numb and I started feeling like I was uncontrollably drooling on myself (though I wasn't). After sobering up, I didn't remember standing up and yelling at the ceiling either, but that didn't stop my friends from making it the running gag for a month.

Nah thanks. I'll stick to daily weed and the highly occasional shrooms and 'cid.

Dino Velvet
06-29-2012, 01:07 AM
I can't touch that bath salt mess. I've tried salvia a few times just to experiment and form an opinion, but it's not my bag. The high is nice; until my mouth went numb and I started feeling like I was uncontrollably drooling on myself (though I wasn't). After sobering up, I didn't remember standing up and yelling at the ceiling either, but that didn't stop my friends from making it the running gag for a month.

Nah thanks. I'll stick to daily weed and the highly occasional shrooms and 'cid.

You get good Acid? I'm firing up the truck heading north to Portland with a suitcase full of cash.

bubbski
06-29-2012, 01:08 AM
I don't think they mean Badedas..

Badedas...my favourite! Stuff smells so good, I'd snort it! It can take the stank off a shit wagon.

I finally found a US based supplier!

GrimFusion
06-29-2012, 01:26 AM
You get good Acid? I'm firing up the truck heading north to Portland with a suitcase full of cash.

I've got a "reliable" down in Salem that can get good acid. They grow some serious big cheese, chocolate chunk, and shrooms so I buy greens off of them every couple of months, but I only try to hook up the other stuff two or three times a year. I've been burned in the past, but not through this person.

Dino Velvet
06-29-2012, 01:31 AM
I've got a "reliable" down in Salem that can get good acid. They grow some serious big cheese, chocolate chunk, and shrooms so I buy greens off of them every couple of months, but I only try to hook up the other stuff two or three times a year. I've been burned in the past, but not through this person.

I always used to fall for the "just got back from the Bay Area and got some from a guy in a van at a Dead show" line. Gave up trying to score L after awhile. Must be nice to fry up in Oregon. Different high down here for sure.

LibertyHarkness
06-29-2012, 01:44 AM
Dino your a legend :)

This song is for you :) you need to get Timmmmmmmmehhhhhy :)

South Park - Because I Got Timmy - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhsuo35Vil4)

GrimFusion
06-29-2012, 02:06 AM
I always used to fall for the "just got back from the Bay Area and got some from a guy in a van at a Dead show" line. Gave up trying to score L after awhile. Must be nice to fry up in Oregon. Different high down here for sure.

I haven't had undiluted LSD since the mid-1990s. Since then, everything I've got has been diluted by water or vodka. So long as there's SOME real L in it, I just figure I'll probably need to buy a little more. I got sold a bottle of binaca filled with lemon juice and water years ago, then part of a blotter sheet filled with drops of something, but it wasn't L because I wasn't trippin' off of it. Since then, I don't trust any seller who unnecessarily talks up a product that should speak for itself.

Tripping up in Oregon is excellent, man. Last time I popped a few liberty caps, a few of my friends, my girl and I drove about 15 miles into the forest and hiked a mile down to the Clackamas river. We filled a bong with the river water and lit up a few bowls then spent the day tripping out on nature and having twacked out conversations until it started getting dark.

Quiet Reflections
06-29-2012, 02:11 AM
I need to go hang with Grim

Dino Velvet
06-29-2012, 02:42 AM
I need to go hang with Grim

Me too. All 3 of us should go fry out in the woods. I need to dose again.