PDA

View Full Version : I am CRISTIANO RONALDO

Nikka
06-27-2012, 09:39 PM
so first half of the game 0 - 0

robertlouis
06-27-2012, 10:00 PM

No you're not - you don't love yourself quite as much as he does. Bloody good game, btw.

shaustin
06-27-2012, 10:42 PM

it's soccer, what else would the score be?!

Nikka
06-27-2012, 11:14 PM
Penalties!!

MdR Dave
06-27-2012, 11:27 PM

He shoots, he scores, he's shaustin.

Gooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll!

rodinuk
06-27-2012, 11:50 PM
he now looks like a complete twat - having waited like a Prima Donna to score the winning penalty rather than taking an early one - since his colleagues faltered on the way.

Which Ronaldo pose should we adopt?

a) Hands on hips

b) Face in hands

c) Grimace in the tackle

maddygirl
06-28-2012, 02:35 AM
I don't care if he's a self-absorbed asshole, he's hot, lol. I'd take him <3

robertlouis
06-28-2012, 04:31 AM
I don't care if he's a self-absorbed asshole, he's hot, lol. I'd take him <3

There are also rumours to the effect that he HAS a self-absorbing asshole..... :banana:

Germany should stuff Italy and outplay the Spanish on Sunday. Spain have been a massive disappointment despite reaching the final.

robertlouis
06-28-2012, 04:32 AM

Now they're out, he's all yours, Nikka. :kiss:

maddygirl
06-28-2012, 04:43 AM
There are also rumours to the effect that he HAS a self-absorbing asshole..... :banana:

Germany should stuff Italy and outplay the Spanish on Sunday. Spain have been a massive disappointment despite reaching the final.
Ew I hope not :(

Nikka
06-28-2012, 08:29 AM
congrats to @TorresAngelina and her country :)

GroobySteven
06-28-2012, 10:33 AM
he now looks like a complete twat - having waited like a Prima Donna to score the winning penalty rather than taking an early one - since his colleagues faltered on the way.

Which Ronaldo pose should we adopt?

a) Hands on hips

b) Face in hands

c) Grimace in the tackle

Bwwwwahhahahahah.

PEPE3Z
06-28-2012, 04:41 PM

Spain is a disappointing and is playing the final after conceding one goal in five games and scoring eight goals. What is England then?

GroobySteven
06-28-2012, 04:43 PM
Spain is a disappointing and is playing the final after conceding one goal in five games and scoring eight goals. What is England then?
Why talking about England? They're out - we're talking about the four that are through and Spain look pretty weak. I don't think any team has looked that great this tournament, some pretty disappointing football.

robertlouis
06-28-2012, 05:13 PM
Why talking about England? They're out - we're talking about the four that are through and Spain look pretty weak. I don't think any team has looked that great this tournament, some pretty disappointing football.

Are you sure Seanchai? Germany have looked consistently strong from the outset. OK, Schweinsteiger (= pigfucker! :ignore:) has been looking tired, but Ozil, Muller, Khedira and the rest of their vibrant young squad are without a doubt the best team there. Hope they stuff Italy and go on to win the tournament.

LibertyHarkness
06-28-2012, 05:16 PM
i want Germany to win, but then i wanted them to win from from the start anyway .

irvin66
06-28-2012, 06:26 PM
Deutschland siegt an allen Fronten! :)

Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,
Über alles in der Welt,
Wenn es stets zu Schutz und Trutze
Brüderlich zusammenhält.
Von der Maas bis an die Memel,
Von der Etsch bis an den Belt,

Über alles in der Welt! :Bowdown:

mark 29
06-28-2012, 06:43 PM
Deutschland siegt an allen Fronten! :)

Über alles in der Welt,
Wenn es stets zu Schutz und Trutze
Brüderlich zusammenhält.
Von der Maas bis an die Memel,
Von der Etsch bis an den Belt,

Über alles in der Welt! :Bowdown:

Ya vamos a ver que va pasar :cheers:

irvin66
06-28-2012, 06:52 PM
Ya vamos a ver que va pasar :cheers:

Sí, esto puede ser muy emocionante! ;)

GroobySteven
06-28-2012, 06:55 PM
Are you sure Seanchai? Germany have looked consistently strong from the outset. OK, Schweinsteiger (= pigfucker! :ignore:) has been looking tired, but Ozil, Muller, Khedira and the rest of their vibrant young squad are without a doubt the best team there. Hope they stuff Italy and go on to win the tournament.

They looked like the best team ... but they didn't look that good.

irvin66
06-28-2012, 07:05 PM
They looked like the best team ... but they didn't look that good.

Just wait and see to the German mean machine (Die deutsche Mannschaft) starts. They are going to crush all resistance...:cheers:

I hope ......:confused:

irvin66
06-29-2012, 12:21 AM
Oh well thing happened as I thought, I must say I was a little surprised that Italy played so well. :shrug

GroobySteven
06-29-2012, 12:35 AM
"Now is the time for our golden moment" - Klinsmann

How good were Germany, then?
They were pants.

Now do we suffer the Spaniards or Italians? I'm up for the Itals.

SFlare
07-01-2012, 08:25 AM
I keep reading this criticism everywhere, it doesn't male sense to me. How does taking the last kick make him evil? He took the last penalty kick in 2006 against England, and scored. If he's a prima donna for wanting to take the last kick, does that make Fabrigas a evil, self-absorbed asshole as well? Coz he also picked himself for the last kick, the win the game. How come his teammates that actually MISSED a kick get zero blame for this. Almeida who wasted chance after chance during the game?

rodinuk
07-01-2012, 12:37 PM
Well, fair point but:

a) in such a critically-important penalty shootout where the mechanism is such that you don't have to go through too many rounds before the chance of elimination arises - it would make sense to get your 'sure-fire' accomplished penalty-takers to get those early numbers in the bank.

b) It may well have been the manager's poor decision making, not Ronaldo's, but if no one in the commentary teams could understand why then it's hard to understand why a football manager would choose that decision.

c) he comes across as arrogant on the pitch, he's selfish (alright that's a trait that many strikers possess), his poses , his over-used stepover showboating etc. etc. don't endear him to anyone so he attracts criticism.

SammiValentine
07-01-2012, 12:45 PM
"Now is the time for our golden moment" - Klinsmann

How good were Germany, then?
They were pants.

Now do we suffer the Spaniards or Italians? I'm up for the Itals.

the german wankfest is lol. they went into the tournament worried about their own "weak defence" comapred to the usual standards, and it has been found out. it was highlighted agaisnt greece also, people get carried away with a couple of results.

spain imo are head and shoulders above the rest, so much so they are now being branded boring. Love it :D

onmyknees
07-01-2012, 02:48 PM
:confused:There must be some huge sporting event taking place over there.....judging by the location and origin of the responses, there seems to be a news black out across the Atlantic here in the States, yet I'm not aware of any major satellite problems. Can someone tell us what the hell is going on ?

rodinuk
07-01-2012, 03:18 PM
European Soccer Championship 2012

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/index.html

Nikka
07-01-2012, 06:56 PM
hoy estoy con el niño Torres

SFlare
07-01-2012, 08:08 PM
Alright, look. Penalties are in large part, based on luck. You can be a good penalty taker, but luck play a role. Now if Ronaldo takes an early penalty, THERE'S NO GUARANTEE HE SCORES IT. So it's useless being upset at him. I think most people are only upset they didn't get to see him miss a kick. No if you don't like him coz his vainglorious, that fine. Hell, I don't blame you. He's tall, has the body of adonis, extremely wealthy, he's the kind of guy that really easy to hate. I'm fine with that, what's not fine hi blaming him for losing that match, or choosing to take his penalty last. There's nothing wrong with that. It simply makes no sense.

GroobySteven
07-01-2012, 08:22 PM
Alright, look. Penalties are in large part, based on luck. You can be a good penalty taker, but luck play a role. Now if Ronaldo takes an early penalty, THERE'S NO GUARANTEE HE SCORES IT. So it's useless being upset at him. I think most people are only upset they didn't get to see him miss a kick. No if you don't like him coz his vainglorious, that fine. Hell, I don't blame you. He's tall, has the body of adonis, extremely wealthy, he's the kind of guy that really easy to hate. I'm fine with that, what's not fine hi blaming him for losing that match, or choosing to take his penalty last. There's nothing wrong with that. It simply makes no sense.

It makes NO SENSE not to have your best penalty takers go first.

SFlare
07-01-2012, 08:36 PM
That's where I'll respectfully disagree. Your best penalty kicker is the perfect candidate to take the pressure filled last kick.

Nikka
07-01-2012, 08:44 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/mmy7mx.jpg

Nikka
07-01-2012, 08:45 PM
go spain!!!!!

rodinuk
07-01-2012, 10:02 PM
That's where I'll respectfully disagree. Your best penalty kicker is the perfect candidate to take the pressure filled last kick.

Apparently the manager's decision:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/euro2012/article-2165826/Euro-2012-Cristiano-Ronaldo-going-home-proud-despite-taking-penalty.html

Ok so Bento/Ronaldo achieved perfection - there you go... and so did Portugal.

The pressure-filled last kick could be before the fifth kick or any of the kicks after the fifth (if scores tied) when it becomes sudden-death.

:)

GroobySteven
07-01-2012, 10:24 PM
Apparently the manager's decision:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/euro2012/article-2165826/Euro-2012-Cristiano-Ronaldo-going-home-proud-despite-taking-penalty.html

Ok so Bento/Ronaldo achieved perfection - there you go... and so did Portugal.

The pressure-filled last kick could be before the fifth kick or any of the kicks after the fifth (if scores tied) when it becomes sudden-death.

:)

Whomever's fault it was it was a bad decision. Get your goals in. The mix up over who took the third penalty was very poor also.

icarus2112
07-01-2012, 10:30 PM
is this CRISTIANO guy the dude dating Irina Shayk? She is fucking hot.

SFlare
07-01-2012, 10:37 PM
I agree, the mix up didn't help. I just don't think the blame on Ronaldo was fair. And honestly, penalty kicks are a game of luck and inches. A few inches lower and Alves' scores his penalty. A few inches to the right, Fabrigas' kick is saved. Ronaldo steps up, and who knows that happens. It's far too easy, and useless to point fingers after penalty kicks. Hindsight is 20/20 as they say.

SFlare
07-01-2012, 10:39 PM
That's correct. While I'm wasting my time defending his ass, he's probably boning Irina in his luxury yacht. Lol.

catherinefan
07-01-2012, 11:26 PM

Correction: F O O T B A L L

And the score today: 4 - 0

irvin66
07-02-2012, 01:03 AM
Correction: F O O T B A L L

And the score today: 4 - 0

:iagree: It is football that is the sport... Why do they call it soccer? :confused:
Well done Spain, played much better than Italy!!!

SammiValentine
07-02-2012, 01:14 AM
spain are on a different level. theyre like the greatest ajax liverpool barcelona pass and move teams all rolled into one massive spanish meatball. they are that good.

irvin66
07-02-2012, 01:33 AM
I'm sorry but it must be said, Cristiano Ronaldo is a big pussy!!!!;)
Cesc Fàbregas is ten times better...:D

onmyknees
07-02-2012, 02:58 AM
spain are on a different level. theyre like the greatest ajax liverpool barcelona pass and move teams all rolled into one massive spanish meatball. they are that good.

The hell with Spain and soccer... You're on a different level.....you really are that good.

SFlare
07-02-2012, 03:55 PM
Riiiiiight. Whatever helps you sleep at night. There two very good footballers. One of which has won FIFA World Player of the Year. Is the attacking linchpin of one the the best football clubs in the world, and led their charge to the Spanish League title.

PEPE3Z
07-19-2012, 03:51 PM
Spain is the best side in the last 4 years.. winning euro 2008, world cup 2010 and euro 2012 in a row.
Casillas, Xavi, Iniesta, Silva, Fabregas, Ramos, Pique, Torres, Mata, Alba, Alonso, Busquets...even the injured Puyol and Villa, they are too good.

Stavros
07-19-2012, 05:04 PM
But also consider that the most consistent teams in Europe, Spain and Germany, have a culture of training and nurturing talent from an early age, having put money into sport as a serious business, rather than as some weekend diversion. Until countries with unfulfilled potential like England use the money from football for its development, the sport in this country will just rely on great players with natural talent emerging from somewhere and not get injured. England can't even find five players who can score a penaly.