PDA

View Full Version : Flava Flave picked Hoops!!!

Andreyah
03-13-2006, 07:16 AM
Now although I don't post HALF as regularly as I should, I had to do this one. "Flavor of Love" has become my "Hagen Das Sunday" reality show. I fell in love with the show. This week was the finalie [sp?] show. Flav picked Hoops (Nikki). She is really cute and as I transition more, it's girls like Hoops that make me hope that - well that's another story.

If anyone was watching, who did you think should have won? Why?

For the record, I was happy that she won. She may be the one to make Flav step up and be a REAL man.

NickTheQuick
03-13-2006, 07:30 AM
I missed the last segment, but thanks for ruining it for me with your thread's title. Just kidding. He made a wise decision, but I think they will stay together a even shorter amount of time than any of the other TV Bachelors and their girls. Wonder how Briggitte is feeling about that? LOL What was NY's reaction like? I bet her momz is doing cartwheels, that was one scary looking bitch.

dan_yearsgone83
03-13-2006, 07:33 AM
Showing how much I've followed the show...which one was the girl that got spit on? I figure she's the one that brings the most entertainment value to the show's spots on Best Week Ever.

NickTheQuick
03-13-2006, 07:39 AM
Showing how much I've followed the show...which one was the girl that got spit on? I figure she's the one that brings the most entertainment value to the show's spots on Best Week Ever.

LMAO, New York.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ifve090Tl-I&search=flavor%20flav

NYCe
03-13-2006, 07:39 AM
The reunion in 2 weeks will be crazy.

hwbs
03-13-2006, 08:05 AM
i thought he would pick new york and they would spin off the show....i dont think they would do it with hoops.....damm there was a lot of booty on that show

seanj
03-13-2006, 08:19 AM
i think flav was more attracted to the light skin chick...although i think new york would have been better for him...she seemed like she was more sincere bout really being with flavor...i think hoopz looking for some publicity and got some alterior motives.

if it was me i woulda picked new york cause shes more my type.

Andreyah
03-13-2006, 09:24 AM
Sorry for the spoiler... :( didn't mean to do that, but I was pleased with the last episode. I feel that Hoopz and Flave quite possibly won't last (because of the whole "Video Harlot" tawdry, nasty, dirty ((shit, I'm getting carried away)) past that Hoopz has) but, if Flave is on his shit, he may be the next Jermaine Dupri [sort of] lol...

Cat
03-13-2006, 01:04 PM
New York, although annoying, was pretty attractive and entertaining. Fake personallity, but entertaining...