PDA

View Full Version : Ass lightening procedure?

PrincessaGianna
03-13-2006, 02:41 AM
Hi this is a question more to the girls... I know you all have heard of the technique where you get the ass bleached to make it nice and pink...

Questions:
What kind of doctor do you go to, how do they do it, how much does it cost, have you had it, and are you happy with the results...

*Kiely_Marie*
03-13-2006, 02:59 AM
Isn't it called ANAL BLEACHING or some ish? I saw somethin gliek that being done to a GG on Dr.90210

BeardedOne
03-13-2006, 05:38 AM
Interesting new thread. :shock:

"The Wife" once dropped her drawers and asked my opinion on the coloration of her 'anal ring' and all I could say was "Ooh, niiiice!".

She didn't feel this was helpful. :shrug

Kramer
03-13-2006, 05:45 AM
The Wife" once dropped her drawers and asked my opinion on the coloration of her 'anal ring' and all I could say was "Ooh, niiiice!".

She didn't feel this was helpful.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now thats funny!

Nch22now
03-13-2006, 05:48 AM
Here you go Gianna. I found it on a google search. Check the name of the site lol.

http://www.crappersquarterly.com/features/analbleaching.htm

I reckon most salons will do it but be sure to tell them it's anal bleaching or they might just think you want your bum hair bleached.

If I'm really honest though I think you should leave it. You're olive skinned so if you did your butthole area you'd probably have to do the rest of downstairs too. I reckon your ass is fine as is.

Here's a nice example of a bleached ass for those who are unsure.

PrincessaGianna
03-13-2006, 07:43 AM
[snip]

If I'm really honest though I think you should leave it. You're olive skinned so if you did your butthole area you'd probably have to do the rest of downstairs too. I reckon your ass is fine as is.

Well I may be olived skin but my skin is light which I try to keep up by the use of parasols and heavy sunblock as well as hydroquinone fading cream, however being Sicillian where there is typical dark skin... I do have the darker genitals/ass... I would LOVE LOVE LOVE for my jewels to be as light as the rest of my body. I think the darker genitals IMHO is very unattractive.

The girl's bleach job is very lovely! I want it!

I might evn consider having my entire body lightened just maybe a shade lighter. I really really love fair skin on me... To think of ever having a tan is to think of ever being a man :lol: :violin

Dino Velvet
03-14-2006, 09:25 AM
Wow, that's got to be the prettiest asshole I've ever seen. Any more pics of her?

Nch22now
03-14-2006, 10:16 AM
Of course.

http://atkgalleries.com/premium/009/

Dino Velvet
03-14-2006, 12:05 PM
Thanks for the pics.