Try to get at your cash.

Try to get at your cash.

Try to get at your cash.

Try to get at your cash.

Try to get at your cash.

Try to get at your cash.

Try to get at your cash.

Try to get at your cash.

Try to get knocked up to get at your cash.

giovanni_hotel
06-25-2012, 08:17 PM
I asked a dude straight up at the gym who'd been fag-stalking me for months in and out of the shower, 'Hey, ----, when's the last time you've been in a fight'??
Old queen dropped on me that he never fights cause he's non-violent.
LOL.
It did cut that cock watching out though.

There are several gay dudes at my gym, but most are discreet and don't check you like a teenage boy staring at tits in a Playboy mag.

Dino Velvet
06-25-2012, 08:54 PM
Let you raid the liquor cabinet hoping you pass out on the couch.

Quiet Reflections
06-25-2012, 10:07 PM
I asked a dude straight up at the gym who'd been fag-stalking me for months in and out of the shower, 'Hey, ----, when's the last time you've been in a fight'??
Old queen dropped on me that he never fights cause he's non-violent.
LOL.
It did cut that cock watching out though.

There are several gay dudes at my gym, but most are discreet and don't check you like a teenage boy staring at tits in a Playboy mag.

I was just about to post something along these lines. well done! Anyone staring at my cock in a bathroom is asking for an unpleasant confrontation, it has nothing to do with homophobia and everything to do with how people should act in polite society.

MdR Dave
06-25-2012, 11:37 PM
I don't know a lot of gay guys but those I do know are very sneaky in two ways:

1. They dress and groom themselves well.

2. They stay fit.

Although, that seems to work regardless of orientation.

But man, I am glad I've never been challenged to throw down with a woman I ogled. Nothing good could come of that conversation. (I have gotten similar invitations from a few of their boyfriends, though. Nothing good comes from that either. One reason or another, it helps to become more subtle.)

runningdownthatdream
06-26-2012, 12:25 AM
I was just about to post something along these lines. well done! Anyone staring at my cock in a bathroom is asking for an unpleasant confrontation, it has nothing to do with homophobia and everything to do with how people should act in polite society.

......how would you react if it were a) a goodlooking woman or b) a not so goodlooking woman? I think our likes and dislikes prejudice our behaviour towards others. So if you react negatively in the same situation to one person and positively to another then odds are that you have a negative opinion about one and not the other. Of course we can try to justify that negativity any way we like but it's still what it is.

runningdownthatdream
06-26-2012, 12:26 AM
things that gay male do to pick up males

hang in bathrooms

stair at your male penis

cruise around blocks

stare at mens penis or and pubic area

unwanted grabs/touching are foundling

hangout in adult book stores after hours

hangout in public parks after hours

jackoff while stareing at you in the gym

jackoff in the public gym

...................and you're telling us this because?

onmyknees
06-26-2012, 01:04 AM
but wait....y'all like to lecture us about the LGBT community seeking equal rights. So why the hate on gay dudes? Why shouldn't they have the same right to check out your junk? :dancing:

Quiet Reflections
06-26-2012, 01:09 AM
......how would you react if it were a) a goodlooking woman or b) a not so goodlooking woman? I think our likes and dislikes prejudice our behaviour towards others. So if you react negatively in the same situation to one person and positively to another then odds are that you have a negative opinion about one and not the other. Of course we can try to justify that negativity any way we like but it's still what it is.

attractive or not a female staring at my cock in the mens room gets a rude response too. She has no business there and I am not asking for the attention. Harassment is what it is regardless of the sex of the perpetrator. Everything has a time and place and the bathroom isn't it.

runningdownthatdream
06-26-2012, 01:14 AM
attractive or not a female staring at my cock in the mens room gets a rude response too. She has no business there and I am not asking for the attention. Harassment is what it is regardless of the sex of the perpetrator. Everything has a time and place and the bathroom isn't it.

Errrrrr................I want to believe that....really I do. But I think the reality of a hot chick staring at your junk in the mens change room would turn you on more so than off. As a matter of fact, I don't know any guys who - in that situation - would turn away someone they find physically attractive.

But if you would then respect to you for controlling your urges!

Quiet Reflections
06-26-2012, 01:24 AM
Errrrrr................I want to believe that....really I do. But I think the reality of a hot chick staring at your junk in the mens change room would turn you on more so than off. As a matter of fact, I don't know any guys who - in that situation - would turn away someone they find physically attractive.

But if you would then respect to you for controlling your urges!

Im in a happy monogamous relationship. I have never cheated on her and never will. Send in Jessica Alba and she would get turned away. My girl is the other half of my soul and someones good looks can never change what we share. However relationship aside pretty doesn't get a pass from me. Staring at my cock like some dumbstruck whore will get you dismissed quickly. I'm one for the chase, a woman so forward holds nothing for me.

giovanni_hotel
06-26-2012, 04:48 AM
I'm not trying to be an asshole, but this guy had slipped me his home phone number before, said shit like, "I could make you feel soooo good,' and has literally gotten undressed when he's about to leave the gym to follow me back into the showers and get into the stall next to mine. All just to catch another look.

He was highly annoying and all I was trying to do was brush him back.
Most of the gay men at my gym are more composed than this prick was.

Now he won't talk to me.lol

natina
06-26-2012, 07:11 AM
I bet he keeps walking up to you saying "whats up","whats up".

has he looked/stared at you and WANKED OFF?

things that gay male do to pick up males

hang in bathrooms

stair at your male penis

cruise around blocks

stare at mens penis or and pubic area

unwanted grabs/touching are foundling

hangout in adult book stores after hours

hangout in public parks after hours

jackoff while stareing at you in the gym

jackoff in the public gym

natina
06-27-2012, 02:33 AM
http://dearfuturehubby.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/gaydar.jpghttp://tx.english-ch.com/teacher/mar/gaydar.jpghttp://instinctmagazine.com/images/stories/blogs/jhigbee/may2012/gaydar.jpg

Dino Velvet
06-27-2012, 02:46 AM
I'm not trying to be an asshole, but this guy had slipped me his home phone number before, said shit like, "I could make you feel soooo good,' and has literally gotten undressed when he's about to leave the gym to follow me back into the showers and get into the stall next to mine. All just to catch another look.

He was highly annoying and all I was trying to do was brush him back.
Most of the gay men at my gym are more composed than this prick was.

Now he won't talk to me.lol

I never shower at the gym and when I piss I go in a stall. I managed gyms for years and did many nauseating late night walk-thrus through the "wet areas" catching many shenanigans.

robertlouis
06-27-2012, 02:51 AM
but wait....y'all like to lecture us about the LGBT community seeking equal rights. So why the hate on gay dudes? Why shouldn't they have the same right to check out your junk? :dancing:

There are times when you hit the target right on the nail, omk. This is one of them. Credit where it's due.

natina
06-27-2012, 03:42 AM
the touching without permission is sexual assault or and sexual harassment

natina
06-27-2012, 10:09 AM
is it ok for guys to treat you like a low value prostitute and grab you under yor dress? NO! HELL NO!:iagree: