PDA

View Full Version : Which one is heavy cummer? tranvestites or transexuals?come one boys

tsadriana
06-25-2012, 03:06 AM
I don`t beleve and never will a transexual is a heavy cummer what makes u to beleve that?her looks?her wigg ?her voice?well any clue from here doesn`t help at all just put it to be there lol.

Jericho
06-25-2012, 03:29 AM
To be honest, i don't give a shite whether a TS is a heavy cummer or not, but, I'm always bemused when one person starts speaking for everyone! :shrug

tsadriana
06-25-2012, 03:34 AM
To be honest, i don't give a shite whether a TS is a heavy cummer or not, but, I'm always bemused when one person starts speaking for everyone! :shrug

Yeah right or u need more respond to ur reply?

tsadriana
06-25-2012, 03:36 AM
Whether Ts or Tv is not the same shite i thought that ur more inteligent that u show.

tsadriana
06-25-2012, 03:40 AM
Jericho talking with an avatar and not with a real pic doesn`t help enough...i can have an avatar with prince charles and talking crap ...a real man is a man in every way ...having cartoons pics and sayng wotever we feel is quite funny ....real avatars ,real faces real pics is the best atitude in here.

tsadriana
06-25-2012, 03:42 AM
And if u go for the my job doesnt allow me my question is : why some are here in the end?because talking with an avatar pic or cartoons is talking with an blank profile.

Jericho
06-25-2012, 03:55 AM
Yeah right or u need more respond to ur reply?

I'll name that tune in four...

Whether Ts or Tv is not the same shite i thought that ur more inteligent that u show.

Did i then or have i ever said TS and TV are the same?
Post a link to it.

Jericho talking with an avatar and not with a real pic doesn`t help enough...i can have an avatar with prince charles and talking crap ...a real man is a man in every way ...having cartoons pics and sayng wotever we feel is quite funny ....real avatars ,real faces real pics is the best atitude in here.

My avatar is for *my* amusement.
You wanna know what i look like, check my profile...My picture in one form or another has been there since the day i joined.

tsadriana
06-25-2012, 04:18 AM
I'll name that tune in four...

Did i then or have i ever said TS and TV are the same?
Post a link to it.

My avatar is for *my* amusement.
You wanna know what i look like, check my profile...My picture in one form or another has been there since the day i joined.
No love m not checking anything...i read btw the lines enough for me...

tsadriana
06-25-2012, 04:20 AM
in the end hungangels will become a man dress in woman heavy cummer dot com lol...i hope this site will stop this confusion...they done irt already but most of men users ignored...shemales one thing ,tranexsuals another thing transvestites the4 same so men on heat read again pls.

GrimFusion
06-25-2012, 04:34 AM

Jericho's been around here for years. Everybody knows who he is by handle, and he's not the type that would utilize internet anonymity to insult people. I assume you meant "best standards" when you wrote "best attitude", but what standards? If the VAST majority of men on HA all use fake avatars, using fake avatars IS the standard.

Jericho
06-25-2012, 04:46 AM
Jericho's been around here for years. Everybody knows who he is by handle, and he's not the type that would utilize internet anonymity to insult people.

Cheers Grim ,but it's OK, i just checked, there's a full moon. :shrug

robertlouis
06-25-2012, 05:09 AM
Cheers Grim ,but it's OK, i just checked, there's a full moon. :shrug

Heaven help those poor Welsh sheep tonight.....

Jericho
06-25-2012, 05:23 AM
Heaven help those poor Welsh sheep tonight.....

Fancy a snack? :whistle:

http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/5459397/2/stock-photo-5459397-chicken-hot-pot.jpg

Token Williams-Black
06-25-2012, 11:33 AM
Fancy a snack? :whistle:

http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/5459397/2/stock-photo-5459397-chicken-hot-pot.jpg

God damn that looks good...:cheers:

Prospero
06-25-2012, 11:40 AM
Phew... hell hath no fury......

shaustin
06-25-2012, 08:49 PM
Bitches be crazy yo.

talldudeil
06-28-2012, 03:22 PM
It the same question if you line up 10 men and ask who is the heaviest cummer. Some guys come a little some guys come a lot. So the question is was the transitioning person a heavy cummer to start with and have they lost it in transition?

I will agree that TS (hate that term) women will in most cases loose some amount of discharge and I know of one woman who has been transitioning for 20 years and does not discharge anything although she does orgasm.

So if your a heavy cummer to start and loose 20% your probably still going to be a heavy cummer. If your a light cummer and transition well it will get lighter. In addition if you have had surgery or are getting older (both for me) then you loose discharge. I used to shoot over my head and now am lucky to hit my tits.

The other part of the equation is how often do you cum, once a day 3 times a day or once every 2 weeks. Also how sexually excited are you? The more excited I am the more I cum. There is no simple answer to this question. People are people and the amount that they come depends on dozens of factors.

FreddieGomez
06-29-2012, 12:04 AM
cd's or ts who don't take hormones