PDA

View Full Version : Aw... your mom!

Wendy Summers
06-19-2012, 06:53 PM
I'm bored and in the mood for a silly thread.

Which Hung Angels' Poster' Mom would you like to pillow talk with?

I'm leaning towards Token's mom... I'm betting she cooked a mean breakfast.

magicmost
06-19-2012, 08:02 PM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f76/libertynymph/thread.jpg

Dino Velvet
06-19-2012, 08:04 PM
Probably the youngest gal here so her mom is still young enough to screw.

shaustin
06-19-2012, 08:38 PM
This thread eludes my mental grasp. I don't comprehend it. But the mean breakfast sounds tastey.

Wendy Summers
06-19-2012, 08:43 PM
This thread eludes my mental grasp. I don't comprehend it. But the mean breakfast sounds tastey.

It's all about insinuating the old joke "Your mom says Hi".

Like all good comedians... my humor will not be fully appreciated until after my death...

BluegrassCat
06-19-2012, 08:49 PM
It's all about insinuating the old joke "Your mom says Hi".

Like all good comedians... my humor will not be fully appreciated until after my death...

So that's why Carrot Top isn't funny. We just have to kill him.

Wendy Summers
06-19-2012, 08:51 PM
So that's why Carrot Top isn't funny. We just have to kill him.

I would never advocate the murder of anyone.

Except Rodians.

They have beady eyes...

http://static.swtor-spy.com/img/codex/cdx.species.rodian.png

BluegrassCat
06-19-2012, 08:53 PM
Carrot-Top propped first.

shaustin
06-19-2012, 09:32 PM
I would never advocate the murder of anyone.

Except Rodians.

They have beady eyes...

http://static.swtor-spy.com/img/codex/cdx.species.rodian.png

What about those lizard things from Land of the Lost, they could be Rhodian cousins if you ask me.

Wendy Summers
06-19-2012, 09:34 PM
What about those lizard things from Land of the Lost, they could be Rhodian cousins if you ask me.

Fuck you are right... I'm biggotted against Sleestaks too..

http://www.getthebigpicture.net/storage/trailers/sleestaks.jpg

anaxander
06-19-2012, 09:58 PM
To quote Johnny Rico, "I say kill them all!" But then, I don't trust bugs who build starships. Wait, what was this thread about?

Wendy Summers
06-19-2012, 10:04 PM
At this point it's degenerated into a usual wendy thread. Hilarity will continue until eventually i post a nekkid pic.

shaustin
06-19-2012, 10:57 PM
At this point it's degenerated into a usual wendy thread. Hilarity will continue until eventually i post a nekkid pic.

I dunno, degenerated denotes a kind of degredation, where as I believe the thread has improved from it's inception.

Besides, Yo momma looked like a Sleestak this morning after the rough night I gave her, so it's all still kind of right where it started. :tongue:

MdR Dave
06-19-2012, 11:45 PM
I dunno, degenerated denotes a kind of degredation, where as I believe the thread has improved from it's inception.

Besides, Yo momma looked like a Sleestak . . .

Big points for the Land of the Lost reference.

Wendy Summers
06-19-2012, 11:51 PM
Big points for the Land of the Lost reference.

But he loses points for looking like Chaka

Dino Velvet
06-20-2012, 12:01 AM
My mom's urn has a glory hole right under the $5 Admission sign if anyone's interested.

Token Williams-Black
06-20-2012, 12:40 AM
I'm bored and in the mood for a silly thread.

Which Hung Angels' Poster' Mom would you like to pillow talk with?

I'm leaning towards Token's mom... I'm betting she cooked a mean breakfast.

My mom never cooked...we had housekeepers for that.
:werd:

robertlouis
06-20-2012, 01:34 AM
My mom's urn has a glory hole right under the $5 Admission sign if anyone's interested.

Dino, you are in a class entirely of your own.

Which is, on balance, probably a good thing.....

Dino Velvet
06-20-2012, 01:40 AM
Dino, you are in a class entirely of your own.

Which is, on balance, probably a good thing.....

My unbalanced nature nicely balances everything out. I see now.:geek:

Jericho
06-20-2012, 02:23 AM

When did the price go up, any chance of a discount? :hide-1:

Dino Velvet
06-20-2012, 02:27 AM
When did the price go up, any chance of a discount? :hide-1:

Bring your punch card with you.

http://howothersdidit.net/massage_therapy/Ann_B/forms/punch-card-template.jpg

shaustin
06-20-2012, 03:04 AM
But he loses points for looking like Chaka

Ooooooooooooooooooo no you di'int! That's a low blow. I thought you liked to stick around at cock level but you hit me in the fucking shins on that one.

Wendy Summers
06-20-2012, 03:33 AM

Your mom's warm like apple pie.

My mom never cooked...we had housekeepers for that.
:werd:

I'm calling bullshit -- there's no way you're really black #raciststatement

Bring your punch card with you.

http://howothersdidit.net/massage_therapy/Ann_B/forms/punch-card-template.jpg

sumptin's getting punched amirite?

Ooooooooooooooooooo no you di'int! That's a low blow. I thought you liked to stick around at cock level but you hit me in the fucking shins on that one.

there is no honor in a nerd fight.

shaustin
06-20-2012, 05:04 AM
there is no honor in a nerd fight.

It's clear you could never be a Man, the penis alone simply isn't enough!

Shin Chan - Will you buy me a shotgun dad?" - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f311XTtqPgc)

Wendy Summers
06-20-2012, 08:48 PM
It's clear you could never be a Man, the penis alone simply isn't enough!

Shin Chan - Will you buy me a shotgun dad?" - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f311XTtqPgc)

That's what gives me away? LOL

shaustin
06-20-2012, 11:44 PM
That's what gives me away? LOL

Yup, your lack of honor bars you from the brotherhood of men. And unfortunately your breasts just aren't large enough to make an exception. If you have some cool looking poo or an interesting butt-dance you can perform let us know and maybe we'll reconsider. :P

christianxxx
06-21-2012, 12:04 AM
a little off subject - i would LOVE to do a scene with a TS and her mother in the same scene - maybe for www. awkward .com lol

GrimFusion
06-21-2012, 12:34 AM
Yup, your lack of honor bars you from the brotherhood of men. And unfortunately your breasts just aren't large enough to make an exception. If you have some cool looking poo or an interesting butt-dance you can perform let us know and maybe we'll reconsider. :P

Since when do big breasts qualify as an inclusion into the brotherhood of men?
Sounds like a club full of fat bastards and sumo wrestlers I wouldn't fit into. Gah! Guess I'll be getting some titty implants. *sigh*

shaustin
06-21-2012, 12:41 AM
Sounds like a club full of fat bastards and sumo wrestlers I wouldn't fit into. Gah! Guess I'll be getting some titty implants. *sigh*

Wtf Grim? Don't you know that an emaculate rack can open pretty much any door? It's like, a rule or something. The only time they backfire is when up against small boobed straight chicks and Rip Taylor/Elton John level homos.

Wendy Summers
06-21-2012, 03:06 AM

o.O

I'm gonna need a minute.

and some lube. brb.

stan.smith
06-22-2012, 12:09 AM
a little off subject - i would LOVE to do a scene with a TS and her mother in the same scene - maybe for www. awkward .com lol

LMAO!! well if there is anyone who can pull it off its you Christian!! U DA MAN!

broncofan
06-22-2012, 02:29 AM
How about some of the old generic mom jokes.

Wendy Summers' mom is like a bowling ball, she gets fingered, thrown in the gutter and comes back for more.

Broncofan's mom is like railroad tracks, she gets laid all over the world!

Grimfusion's mom is like a shotgun, one cock and she blows.

I always worry making these jokes that someone's mom will have passed away, so apologies in advance if that's the case.

shaustin
06-22-2012, 03:53 AM
How about some of the old generic mom jokes.

Wendy Summers' mom is like a bowling ball, she gets fingered, thrown in the gutter and comes back for more.

Broncofan's mom is like railroad tracks, she gets laid all over the world!

Grimfusion's mom is like a shotgun, one cock and she blows.

I always worry making these jokes that someone's mom will have passed away, so apologies in advance if that's the case.

If you wanted us to know your mom is a globe trotting slut you could have just come out and told us, we would have been understanding and supportive I'm sure.

broncofan
06-22-2012, 04:14 AM
If you wanted us to know your mom is a globe trotting slut you could have just come out and told us, we would have been understanding and supportive I'm sure.
Let's just say she's well travelled and leave it at that. Of course, she doesn't spend nearly as much time in Bangkok as your mom but of course since your mother likes to have all three holes filled with local cock she hardly gets to do as much sight-seeing as she should. She should get out. The cock will still be there when she gets back;)

broncofan
06-22-2012, 04:18 AM
But yes, when I say she's well travelled I mean she's explored the world and the world has explored her too:tongue:. But enough about my mom, let's talk about that slut who bore you.